Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:15 pm
"Are you done crying?" asked Neo coldly. "Ok, how about this, you lead the way. You tell Shiri what shes suppose to do. Can't well then I guess you'll have to listne to me. If I sound bossy, sorry, I guess it the little fact that I have one year to live that gets me anxious. And the fact that I can save someone very close to me." replied Neo getting Irritated by maddy's whinig. "Shiri, Let's fly" said NEo. Just then the Dragon grew into the size of a regular subway that fit perfectly into the tunnel. "You coming,?"Said Neo offering Maddy his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:16 pm
Maddy smirked as she thought to herself, praying he could hear her thoughts, although she didn't want him mad at her, she was sick of his bitchy additude, the way all he ever thought about was Lilly. Why go and save someone who's probably already dead.. She sighed as she took his hand, squeezing it hard, not intentaly. She looked at Shrir. Her smirk grew wider. I think we should grow thoes teeth love, just so you can eat Neo.. She glared at him, turning so she wasn't looking towards him.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:16 pm
Neo, Maddy, and Shiri kept going down the tunnel until they saw a bright light, then they reappered in a wide green ope meadow with nothing in sight but an abondoned abin "We're here" said Neo as he jumped down off of Shiri as she was returning to her normal size. "Come on", said Neo as he headed towards the cabin.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:19 pm
Maddy sighed as she got off of Shiri. Pettign her gently. "Hmm, your not so bad, your kinda cute." She said smilign softly as she looked at Neo. She needed to get him to face reality and to move on. He was always so upset, he was going to waste the year he had left lookign for someone who wasn't there, she needed to get him to move on. She glanced at him and smiled. Following him inside the Cabin she looked around. "I'm uh sorry for being a b***h, but Neo, could you just try and lighten up, for me? Please.."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:14 pm
"Fine, but stop complaingin so much" replied Neo as he looked around the cabin, looking for something. "Ah-ha, found it!" said Neo holding up a dusty old map. "This is what we need."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:37 pm
She sighed as she looked up. "Me complaining HA!" She rolled her eye's as she looked over his shoulder glancing at the map, gently she brushed some of the dust off. "Well then! Let's get going."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:12 pm
"Ok then. Shiri, if you do't mind", said Neo as Shiri grew back to her full size. "Now, first stop, the ocean."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:58 am
SHe smiled softly as she gently got on to Shiri. SHe didn't bother to take his hand and give him help. She pulled him lightly on, she wasnt affraid of hights she just didn't like flying, she gently wrapped her arms around his waist and burried her face in his back. "Don't you dare mock me about this Neo..." She hissed at him, having a good feeling he was goign to comment..  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:28 pm
Neo said nothing for a while, and finally after a few minutes, they were over the ocean. Neo finally replied by saying, "Okay, but don't get mad at me for this.." said Ne pushing Maddy into the water, then jumping in himself after a few minutes followed by the soft landing of Shiri on Neo's head. "Well, there it is" said NEo pointing to a nearby island.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:58 pm
(Bump...I feel neglected)  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:11 am
[[ I'm sorry, I had no intention of neglecting you.]]

Maddy smiled, she wasn't mad she enjoyed free-falling, it made her feel alive. She plunged gracefuly into the water and came up, walking onto the sand, dripping. She growled softly at him. "Well at least you did as I asked, so i guess I'll be nice about this.." She shook her head, sighing as she looked at him. Smirking she lightly removed Shiri before pushing Neo down and rolling him around in the sand. "Opps." She said sarcasticly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:42 am
"pttttt" spitted Neo as he spit sand from his mouth. "UGH! Can we focus a little please?" asked Neo. "We're herer to find something and beleive me when I say it won't be easy>" said Neo. just then, A bunch of spirits reose out of nowhere. "ANd the fun begins" said Neo beginins to uses Pyrokinesis on the spirits, burning them.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:01 am
Smiling as she watched Neo, she snapped out of her daze long enough to pull out a rather long sword, smiling she blew the lighters flame onto it and the edges kept a light. She slashed through a whole bunch of them until everyone was gone. "God I missed using you back biter..." She whisperd to the sword, she'd named it that because one side was clestest bronze, which would only hurt the monstrus sprits. While th eother side was made of steel which would hurt mortals.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:13 pm
"ARG!" yelled NEo as the spirits came back. "THey never stop!" yelled Neo "OK ENOUGH!" siad NEoaa s he used Terrakinesis to open another crevasis in the ground and dropped all the spirits inside. "AQUAKINESIS!" yelled Neo as he began filling it with water. "ELECTROKINESIS" finally yelled Neo shocking every spirit in the man made lake, erasing them. ":huff, huff" panted Neo.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:49 pm
She looked at Neo. "Let's rest. Your tierd." She grabbed Neo and gentlly pulled him onto her back as she walked, looking around she m ade Neo a nice mat to lay on and one for herself, she weaved them together. She looked at him and slid him off her back and onto the small mat. She smiled softly as she sat down next to him. "You were amazing.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff