Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The best and worst years of my life(DncStar and Shuro2009) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:25 pm

Izumi nearly choked as she laughed.
"Oh you call that fun? And you say I'm a party pooper." He replied rolling his eyes dramatically. "That's nothing. Then again, fun for me is running off of adreniline. Like speeding on a country road with no cops on my bike. That's fun."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:50 am

Cassidy rolled her eyes. "You just hate me don't you?" She pouted dramatically, spinning on her stool so her back was to him. She turned to look over her shoulder and stuck her tongue out. She turned back and ate her ice cream. She added dramatic shoulders to appear as though she was sobbing. She'd even sniffle and make crying noises.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:29 pm

"cassidy, I live with sisters. Fake crying doesn't work." He said with a smile. "Besides, if I hated you, I would've jumped out of your car and let you live with the guilt of knowing I was seriously injured from leaving your vehicle."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:33 pm

Cassidy frowned and stuck her tongue out. "Fine." She said sourly turning back to the counter but keeping her head down. Lifting her head only to give him a death stare. She snickered softly.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:44 pm

"So what exactly was your plan?" Asked Koji. "I will have to go back and get my bike eventually."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:54 pm

Cassidy shrugged. "I make it up as I go along." She said with a nod, she finished her ice cream and pushed the bowl across the counter. "We could go downtown... Go to the fair. I don't know." She laughed and shook her head. "Doesn't matter to me."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:16 pm

"The fair's in town?" Izumi asked.
Koji shrugged.
"I don't mind too much. I can go get my bike later."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:58 pm

Cassidy nodded. "Yup. Fair came in like last night I think... Dad was over helping them out." She smiled brightly and got up. "Well the fair it is then!" She exclaimed skipping out the door, waving at the server. "Come on!!" She exclaimed

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:35 pm

Izumi couldn't help but smile as she followed Cassidy. The fair was one of her favorite places to go as it was Koji's. Especially rides like the tilt-a-whirl and gravitron.
Koji followed his sister out with a slight smile playing on the corner of his lips.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:43 pm

Cassidy hopped into the car and started it up. She waited as the two got into the car before speeding off towards the fair. She was there in about 5 minutes with her crazy driving. She laughed as she parked and climbed out of the car, making her way towards the entrance.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:01 pm

The other two followed. Once the tickets were paid for, they walked around.
"What should we go on first?" Asked Izzy.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:03 pm

Cassidy shrugged. "I plan on going on everything so it really doesn't matter what we start on." She said with a bright smile. She started to make her way towards The Tilt-a-whirl. She grinned and climbed aboard.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:11 pm

Koji couldn't help the smile that came as he followed her, Izumi on his tail. He had ridden the tilt-a-whirl so many times, he knew just the right tricks to make it spin the fastest. This was something he was going to enjoy.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:30 pm

Cassidy grinned happily as they climbed on as well. They were strapped in and the ride began. Cassidy hooted, laughing as she attempted to spin the thing.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:45 pm

"Amatuer." Kidded Koji as he successful got it to spin faster.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff