Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Misaki Haseo's cosplays (needs more organization in here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite of my cosplays? ^w^
  Allen Walker
  Len Kagamine
  Miku Hatsune
  Joshua
  Haseo
  Ciel Phantomhive
  Other
View Results

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:36 pm
Oh yes please~! That solves the problem of me having to get some. ;D

ummm... you're coming to AUSA on Friday and Saturday, right? What time are you planning on getting there on Friday? I'll probably get there pretty early, 'cus I've got Thursday and Friday off school next week. =D
and if my sister doesn't, she'll have to skip school. There's no way I'm letting her hold me back. >(  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:23 pm
Lucky. >_> I don't have class on Friday, but my friend does. >_< Cos' of that, Friday's iffy. XD But we'll be there ALL DAY Saturday, starting early and leaving laaate~ <3 If we go on Friday (which I'm hoping we do), we'll probably get there late. School lets out around 2:15, but the drive up will take a while, not to mention changing into costume and eating and getting ready and all.  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:04 am
)= That'll be a looooooong time. .n.
I'll probably call you beforehand and bug you that is if you don't mind. lol I'll be a ninja and scout out the area. ninja
I really have no idea how my Haseo costume is gonna travel... stupid back-fan... >A>
I'll be glomping/stalking you all day Saturday, no doubt about that. ;D And that kinda solved another problem I had, which day to cosplay whom. Imma be Allen 2nd version with Omega on Friday, and my sister may force me to change into Vincent halfway through the day... >A> But I'll be Haseo all day Saturday~! <333
I hope we meet other .Hackers! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:55 am
I demand the two of you take many, many pictures.  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:00 am
XD Will do~!
if I remember my camera  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:29 pm
Not a problem at all. xD I never get called by anyone. ;_;

Well, at least your coat rack doesn't take up as much space as my butt-fan does. xDD

YES, BO, PICTURES WILL BE TAKEN. 8D  

yokaiy

Phantomhive Ciel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:37 pm
awww, but Zelkova's butt fan is cute! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:52 pm
MeiMei_sama
awww, but Zelkova's butt fan is cute! ^.^

Seconded. mrgreen  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:03 pm
Tee-hee~ 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:26 pm
*sigh*
...well, just got news that a certain someone I dislike quite a lot will be coming to AUSA... but... there's no way I can ignore her... we kinda have to meet up... TT^TT
So now I'm pretty sad and not excited anymore... practically the entire convention's been ruined for me now. sad

*resists urge to call Zelky and vent even though it's late at night* X.x  

Misaki Haseo

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:58 pm
Really? God, that sucks. Luckily, the one person I wouldn't want to see at a con dislikes cons and cosplay (as they used to point out quite often in front of me... almost immediately following me talking about cosplay progress 8|). heart Don't let them drag you down! Just think of all the nice people you'll meet at the con!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:48 am
Yeah... of course that's the best thing to do, and I have to try and stay positive~! =D I wish you could be there though. emo

I wonder which is worse, the person you dislike the most's entire life being cosplay, anime, and conventions, or them hating it? At least if they hate it, you can avoid them. unfortunately for me I have to deal with the weaboo-isms.  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:52 am
Dood, you can call me if you want. XD I really don't miiiind~~ <3 Chances are I'm awake too. XD

D'aww, that sucks. BUT FEAR NOT. All you have to do is meet up, right? We can slip away after that. XD IT'LL WORK.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:22 pm
lol I posted that at 11:40PM last night... I figured you didn't wanna be bothered that late since you probably have college work and need your sleep. I will definately pluck up the courage to call before the con though! >w<

xDD That's a brilliant idea~! Why didn't I think of it...? I might be able to get away with pretending not to notice her... >A> we'll see. I really hope she doesn't recognize me. But that'd take a miracle. Or I could hide behind you the entire time or something. Yeah, 'cus no one'd notice a gigantically tall haseo hiding behind Zelkova. Never, in a million years. //sarcasm  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:26 pm
I was up 'till 2 yesterday. XD BAH, COLLEGE WORK. That's reserved for sunday. XD

Oh of course not.  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces