Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:59 am
"who's there?" Iana asked, crying still "i don't have visitors." she said "who are you?" she asked peeking out with tear stains on her cheeks.

(she's always crying because she gets upset over almost every little thing.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:10 pm
Akahana finally got to the top and saw a crying girl. She felt sorry for her.
"I'm just a girl," Akahana began. "Well, an orphan girl, anyway, but that doesn't matter. What's wrong?"  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:10 am
"i got a F on my Math test, i got one right. that was my Name" Iana said "i
Hate my life because i always get things Wrong!" She burst into tears and cried harder.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:36 pm
Akahana wasn't sure what to say, so she just came over and gave Iana a hug.
"It's okay, it's okay." Akahana tried to comfort her. "If you need any help ever, then just ask me."  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:10 pm
( eek im speachless now! a stranger (sorta) just comes up to her and starts hugging her)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:34 pm
((Lolz. When you're sad, it's okay for ANYONE to hug you! xd ))  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:12 pm
(wait wait wait! Unless its a crazy 87 year old syco! lolz that hapend to my sis)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:14 pm
(i gtg)  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:20 pm
((Wow, scary. Your poor sister... Aww, you gtg? Darn it... Okayz, cya later, I guess))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:37 pm
((Hi people! Hope I didn't miss anything important))

Ayumi rested at the river, stuffed up in her waitress costume. "I am not wearing this!" she had screamed. But, of course, Akasaka had used his ways to convince her.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:46 pm
"Thanks.....i guess" Iana said to The girl She looked at her "whats your name?" she asked, she seemed friendly, unlike her dead father who used to Beat her. Iana moved to the side to show her the tree house "like it?" she asked starting to calm down "this is my house, my mother was killed in a car accident" Iana told her, not bringing up her father.

(i just wanted to give her a reason for always crying, and a dramtic effect with the beating thing)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:40 pm
((Dramatic effects always are good in stories))

"I'm Akahana, and I think your house is really nice!" she smiled. "So you're an orphan too?" Akahana asked, suddenly serious. She was always serious when talking about being an orphan. She didn't like being one at all.  

LeonWavreon

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:42 pm
((@Bearclaw: Hey, you should update the profile list again. There have been 2 more people that submitted profiles))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:35 pm
"Well, no. not really" She said "I'm more of like a grown up, you could say" Iana looked at her "I'm Iana" She told Akahana  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:32 pm
"It's nice to meet you, Iana," Akahana replied. "Anyway, I've got to get used to living here, starting with learning where everything is. I'll see you later, ok?"  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff