Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm
Mizulu laughed again. "ok ok, I won't bring it up again, I promise!" Mizulu then flopped down on her bed. "ok. . .so what did you call me for?" Mizulu then looked at the clock, "hmm. . .maybe I should have something for breckfast. . .hey sarah whats Hillary haveing for brekfast? Maybe I should have what she's haveing. . ."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:03 am
Scout growled again, "Its SCOUT! And she's having..." She gagged. "Bacon...anyway, I called you to see if you want to go to lunch with me and Matt." Scout then thought she had to call Matt to make sure he had forgiven her. "So, what do ya say?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:46 am
Mizulu thought for a second, "hmmm. . .well lets see, I have lunch at 12:30, then I have to be back at class a 2:30 (I know, I'm makeing the perfict lunch whee ) soooooo, I guess I can come, where are we going to eat? Please tell me it's not one of those vegi places you always drag me to!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:49 am
Scout laughed, "No, I'm taking Hillary too. You can pick, as long as they have a good salad..." She added. "Yeah, go have breakfast and I'll call you back."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:01 am
"ok, I'll pick up Hillary, are you riding with matt, or me? Because then I'll have to call you later. . .oh well, tell hillary to exspect me at 1:00, I think I'm going to keep where we're going a secret. . .untill then my beloved Sarah!!!! To-da-lo!!" Mizulu hung up before Scout could say anything. "ahhh!! Time to repair what I did!! I am such a good sister!!" "mizulu!!! Where's the tolet paper!!!?!" Silver screamed down the hall. MIzulu laughed, then skipped down stairs to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:06 am
Talon sighed and got off of his bed, set his drawing paper down and walked downstairs. Pausing by Silver's and Mizulu's bathroom. "Under the sink..." He called then headed after Zulu.

(this is random, but when Talon sleeps his eyes are open, like a snake!)  

Shadeslayer101

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 am
(awesome)

Scout rolled her eyes and dialed Matt's number. It rang twice before he picked up. "Hello?"

"Hi, Matt. I'm sorry about yesterday. Would you-"

Matt cut her off, "Whatever. I'm busy." He hung up. Scout stared at her phone.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:21 am
( gonk CREEPY!!!!!!, jk, lol!)
Mizulu looked around the kitchen for something to eat. "hmmm. . .oh, I know!! I'll have some jerky!!" Mizulu climbed on top of the counter, and reached to the back of the top shelf. "where is it?" Just then Talon walked in. "umm. . .Zulu what are you doing?" Mizulu looked behind her, "oh morning Talon!! I'm looking for my jerky. . ." "whatever." Talon mumbled. Mizulu gigled, and turned back around to continue her search. "oh!! There it is!!" Zulu pulled down a bag of some teriyaki beef jerky. "oh yum!! I just love this stuff!!" Mizulu jumped off of the counter and sat down at the table. "hey Talon! What are you haveing for breackfast?"Mizulu mumbled through the jerky she was stuffing in her mouth.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:06 am
Talon looked at Mizulu, "Anything really." He said and walked over to the fridge. He grabbed milk and then grabbed a poptart. He stuck the poptart in the toaster and drank from the milk carton.

"What you doing today, Zulu? Besides make Silver want to kill you?" Talon asked, putting the milk back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:26 am
Mizulu giggled again. "oh nothing much. . .school, lunch with sarah and her boyfriend." Mizulu grinned, she really hoped Matt was comeing. Mizulu then grabbed the milk carten from Talon. "no drinking milk from the carton!!!" Mizulu jumped up and grabbed two glasses, and poured a good portion of milk into each glass. "there we go!!" Zulu then handed one of the glasses to Talon, and put the other one on the table. She then put the milk carton in the frige. Mizulu then sat down and chugged her glass of milk. "ahh!!! Nothing like a glass of milk in the morning!!" Then Mizulu started to shove even more jerky into her mouth.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:33 pm
((Can someone fill me in on what happened?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:15 pm
(hmmm. . .lets see you posted after we crashed Scouts date, so basically this is the morning after that, Scout appolagised to Mizulu, and thiere going to go to lunch together with Hillary, and Matt scouts boyfrined is really angrey that scout lashed-out at him. So Mizulu right now is haveing breackfast with Talon before school, silvers in the bathroom, and I don't know where Amaya and Eric are. . .oh ya, and Mizulu thinks that matt IS comeing with them to lunch so Mizulu is picking a fancy resrant where it's all romantic like, which is (I'm guessing) going to leave Scout REALLY depressed!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:19 pm
((ok, thanks! I'll try to fit Eric and Amaya in. Let's say Eric went to work, and your going to high school, right?... Amaya's an elementary school student, so let's say she wanted to attend High school for a day so she secretly folowed you!))

Amaya watched Mizulu from behind the wall- waiting for her to leave to school. She had to biter her tougne to keep from screaming in joy. Yay! I'm gonna be a highschool student! I get to learn advanced math, and eat lunch with teenagers! I can show everyone my monkey stuffed animal collection!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:24 pm
Eric stalked out of the main house- a dark hat shadowing his face. He jumped in his car- a shiny black volvo- and sped off towards work.

"Sir." Eric addresed- standing before a tall figure.

"Eric." the man replied back- he tossed a file to him across the table. "Get on in."

"Of course." Stuffing the file into his coat- he walked off. A shiny badge clinging to his black shirt- reading F.B.I. ((What cooler job can yoiu get xD?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:08 pm
(yeah...make Scout hate you even more...brillant!)

Scout sat on her bed, still staring at her phone. Her phone vibrated and a text appeared. She opened it, it was from Matt. 'Please don't call me. I'm through with this zodiac thing, see yeah at school.' Scout stared at the text, rereading the words over and over again.

A tear fell onto her phone screen then another. She curled up onto her bed and began to cry. A knock came at her door, "Can I come in?" It was Hillary.
~~~~~~~~
Hillary waited for Scout to anwser, "Go away, Hill." She replyed. She sounded like she was crying. Hillary had never heard Scout cry, something bad had happened. Hillary opened the door and dodged a pillow. "I told you to go away!" Scout yelled.

Hillary ignored her and sat next to her, "What happened?"

"Everything," Scout said she sat up and hugged Hillary. "Why me?"

Hillary hugged her back and rocked back and forth, "Its okay. Was it Matt?" Scout nodded. "Oh, what does a stupid guy know? We all know they have no brain, they never think things through." Hillary laughed, hoping to lighten Scout's mood. Scout laughed a little, but still cried. "Why did you call Zulu for? I couldn't help but over hear."

"I asked her to go to lunch with me, your coming too." Scout said and pulled away, laying back down on her bed. Hillary sat up, "Sweet."  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff