Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack//Consequences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best series
  .Hack//Sign
  .Hack//Legend of the Twilight
  .Hack//Roots (G.U.+)
  .Hack//XXXX
View Results

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:28 pm
-Kuri nods and opens the doors revealing an almost empty room, the only thing in here is the twin blades in the middle of the room-
what the hell....where are all the monsters?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:00 pm
Koru is still training and gains another two levels, "Wow! I'm getting bored really quick...I wonder if there are any quets that I can do to get levels and items faster? Koru then warps out and appears back in Mac Anu.  

Brother Malice

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:30 am
Digihi scoots behind Kuri, suddenly feeling uneasy. "Kuri...?" It was something in the air that made Digihi's skin want to crawl.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:05 pm
Koru goes to the quest baord and sees that there are a couple of quest...but not very many, "Hmmmm....what could I do? Well I choose this one!" Koru picks a random quest and what he has to do is go kill 50 of one monster."Holy crap on a cracker! Thats a lot of monsters!Well I'll see if Digihi wants to do it with me?" Koru sends Digihi a Pm and waits for a response.  

Brother Malice

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:48 am
Digihi gets a new message but she doesn't answer it for in front of her hand Kuri was now a monster neither of them had seen before. It looked as though it was falling apart and pieces of its data was missing or new data had ben added on some how.
"Kuri" she whined behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:21 pm
s**t....-kuri quickly shuffles through his equipment-
dammit where is it!...there!
-changes weapon to cerberus skull fists, helm, boots, and curias(gauntlets look like demonic dog skulls, helm looks like the head of a demonic dog as well, boots look like demonic claws, and the curias is black and jagged) is suddenly surrounded by black fire thanks to the armor-
hey do you know like a scan spell or somnthing so i can find its weakness?!  

Ecstasy and Blood

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:47 pm
"Well..I guess she is busy...I've got time..I'll wait till she is done with her thing that way I have some company" Koru sits down on the stairs leading to the Warp gate and waits fro Digihi's return.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:31 am
"Uh," Digihi franticly looks through all her spell slips, "Y-yeah, yes!" she casts the spell and the weakness shines on the screen. "It's lightning! Do you have any lighting powers?"
She tries her best to stay out of Kuri's way and the monster's.  

KikuMizu

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:18 pm
lets see....yes i do!!!
-charges at the monster dragging his arms behind him as it sparks black electricity he jumps into the air and lands on the monster in a flash of black light-
did i get it?
-looks around still slightly blinded-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:45 am
Digihi's screen lit up with a level up, her fifth one since they came in. She looked to see the monster dead. "Y-yes. Hah ha! I leveled up again!"  

KikuMizu

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:19 pm
Yes!!
congrates!
hey...-walks over to where the monster was to see 2 weapons laying there-
what are these...a staff...that the one i was talking about here...-kuri gives digihi "Noctunar's Eye" and a...dagger? -Kuri recieved death- (and yes that is the deaths whisper XP)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:35 am
"So, this is what we came for?" Digihi asked as she looked at the items in Kuri's hands.  

KikuMizu

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:10 pm
"the staff yes but the dagger wasnt here before...or thje monster....check and see abilitys of the staff"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:16 am
"Who, me?" Digihi asked, for it sounded like Kuri was asking her to do it.  

KikuMizu

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:06 pm
"ya..."
->make somthing up what ever you want just not too powerful and unstopable  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items