Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Witch/Wizard School! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:50 pm
((Lol, I've never posted before, really...))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:55 pm
((I'll start here. Toshiko is cyan, and Midnight is purple. Also, Toshiko's nickname is Toshi))

Toshiko and Midnight walked up to the front of the school.
"Midnight, are you SURE I should do this?"
"Ok course, Toshi! You're the one that decided to go here, remember? Now go in there and be the best you can be!"
Midnight gave Toshiko a little confidence. "Ok, if you say so!" Toshiko began to step forward again into the school, Midnight following close behind.  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:59 pm
((ok. I'm going to run into you))
((even though Lisana doesn't speak in this one, she is red. Tiatra is blue))

Tiatra and Lisana ran through the doors to the school and ran into someone. "oh... i'm sorry.... I'm Tiatra. This is Lisana." Tiatra said, picking up her cat.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:13 pm
"Oh! Excuse me, I'm new here...I'm Toshiko, Toshi for short. My cat is Midnight," she said, pointing down to Midnight.
"A pleasure to make your acquaintance," Midnight greeted the two politely.
"Anyway, as I said, I'm kinda new...Do you know where the girls' dorms are?" Toshiko asked.  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:24 pm
"Um.... uh... no," Tiatra said, looking down. Then Lisana jumped out of Tiatra's arms and looked up at them. "Sorry. We're new too," Lisana explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:14 pm
"Oh, okay. We can just ask the people in the main office, I guess," Toshiko suggested.
"Good idea," Midnight purred, jumping onto Toshiko's shoulder.  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:26 pm
Tiatra looked up, happy again. "Ok! Lets go!" Lisana nodded, then jumped onto Tiatra's shoulder, and Tiatra walked beside Toshiko.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:44 pm
They found the office after a little while.
"How can I help you two?" a nice lady sitting at a desk asked.
"Ahem...four," Midnight pointed out.
"Oh, four. Sorry. Anyway, what do you need?" she asked again.
"Where are the girls' dorms?" Toshiko asked politely.
"If you go outside the back door, past the outside pool, there will be two buildings. The girls' dorms are the left building. I need to know your names first so I can tell you what rooms you are in," the lady responded.  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:51 pm
"I'm Tiatra, and this is Toshiko," Tiatra said, gestering to her new friend.
The lady looked through some files and pulled out some papers. "Here. These are your schdules (sp?) and a map in case you get lost. You two are both in room 7. I hope you enjoy it here," the lady said.
Tiatra grabbed her papers and looked through them. "cool classes...."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:07 pm
"I agree," Toshiko replied after looking at hers.
"Come on, everyone! No dilly dallying! Let's find our room," Midnight urged the two.
"Okay Midnight, okay," Toshiko responded. When the two girls and their cats left the room, the lady thought.
"Hmm...Toshiko...Wait a minute! Was that Toshiko Miyazaki, the millionaire genius? ...Nah, probably not, no chance of it..."  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:09 pm
When they arrived in their room, Tiatra walked over to her bed and sat down. "wow... this is soft..." Lisana hopped off of Tiatra's shoulder and curled up on the pillow. "hm.... i guess it is..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:22 pm
"I'm gonna unpack my stuff," Toshiko told her friend. She was done in a minute.
"Ah, just like home...Well, not quite," she thought as she sat down on her bed, Midnight trying to fall asleep on the pillow.  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:34 pm
Tiatra looked at her schedule. "So what class do you have first?" Lisana fell asleep on the pillow.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:57 pm
"Um, I have basic spells and charms first. What about you?" Toshiko asked.

((Let's say they have the same classes together))  

LeonWavreon

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces