Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Deal With Death (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:32 am

Amanda looked at Danny she blinked twice and bursted into luaghing.When she recovered she looked at him "So my roomates death eh?...cool" she was only making this into a joke in fear of it make her go insane.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:41 am

"Okay, it makes sense that you don't believe me." He nodded. "But isn't it a little odd that this 'cat' of yours just happened to show up right after you were supposed to die?"

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:45 am

"No not really...I mean I was really lonley" she shrugged "My parent died when I was little..and both my parents and I were onlychilds.."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:52 am

"I see..." He sighed. "There's just no changing your mind is there?"

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:23 pm

's not that I don't believe you..I'ts more of me trying to be able to live with myself knowing deaths waiting for around every cornor.." she shrugged and pressed the elevators button.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:31 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, that's understandable." He chuckled softly. "Look at it this way, it would make a great story."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:36 pm

As the elevator door opened someone with her book walked out. She looked at Danny as she entered the elevator. "thats the thing...I already wrote it"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:40 pm

"Oh..." He blinked. "Really? Well it may give us a clue about what to do."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:50 pm

"Yeah...um how about not.." she said trying to avoid the idea. When she wrote the book she was lonley...so inclocusion after her 'fiances' character died ..she met another guy..who happened to be dead..she sighed. "It's just the basic idea..I mean..not word for word" she lied...who lets strangers come and talk to them in the middle of the night?

[[lol couldn't help myself]]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Danny shrugged. "Suit yourself Amanda. But I think I wanna read that book now, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." He grinned.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:58 pm

Amanda huffed and folded her arms. "shouldn't have let you in.." she muttered. Though she didn't really mean it.But her character was alot moer braver and stronger then she really is. At least she thought.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:14 pm

Danny pouted a little, although he was only playing. "Oh c'mon. You know don't mean that."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:20 pm

Amanda rolled her eyes "trust me your not gonna like it.." she stepped out when the doors opened. "'Hey Dee!?" "y-yes-s Ma m-miss-s Angeles?" a tall lanky teenage boy stood at the desk. Amanda sighed "You have all three of my books right?" he nodded. "Whats the genres for my book?" she was being polite.
He looked and saw Danny "oh...T-thats easy. Suspence,thriller,adventure,supernatrual,horror,gore and the reason it got so famouse..the romance scenes" he said simply.

She turned to look at Danny "You still wanna read it?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:24 pm

"Well obviously you don't want me to read it. So yes." He grinned. He had never been one for reading, but he was stubborn. "It's not like it's gonna kill me." He joked.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:30 pm

That ticked her off. She had brought her lap top. "You'r not reading the book..." she pointed to the laptop. "I'm gonna tell and show you the story and images I sketched BUT..I'm editing it up.." The boys jaw dropped "Lucky!" she rolled her eyes "Can we use the company room?" "uh.." she didn't wait "thanks.." she kissed his cheek softly and he atomaticly handed her the key. "C'mon.." she brought him down the hallway.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff