Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Wishing on a star - Alucard quest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor
+ 1
100%
 100%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 70

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:22 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:34 am
Oh man Kai, that's a mighty long list of quests! LOL! But I took a peek at all of them, and your ideas are all awesome. =DD (Nice concept drawings too, if you did those!)
If you ever need help with quest funds I'd be happy to donate mrgreen

*roots for Quetzalxochitl someday* ninja  

[ vance ]

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:39 am
HAHAHA I know right? XD But actually, the front page are my active quests, the rest are 'one-day' quests... I put them up so I don't forget them. (As I would do otherwise)

-Pets Quetzalxochitl- Now you got the idea into my head, I have to get her. XDD She is such fun to play! -loves on her creepy voodoo queen-
-Snugs- Aww thank you!!! XDD When Im chasing her down, I'll let you know. XD Its the slots that seem to illude me. -eyes gaia randomiser-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:45 am
*fiddles with thread a little*  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:34 am
ninja *adds the Kokeshi Three*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:06 am
Still questing. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:47 pm
You have LOTs of quests... XD good luck.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:01 pm
XD Those on the first page are actual 'quests' XD The rest are ideas waiting their turn. LOL

*hugs* I finished Sachi!!!!!! Finally. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:53 pm
*cleans it up again*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:18 pm
Messing with a form

.:Fluttercorn Mare:.
- Plotted with Sayoran's Sofiel

Kind of Soquili: Fluttercorn User Image
Colorist wanted: Sirenz
Name of Soquili: Sachiko
Owner(s): Kaisanti
Temper: Gentle
Breed: Kunoichi
Mate: Sofiel
Eye color: Dark Purple with vibrant purple highlights. Makeup like this but in purple, with black 'eyeliner'.
Horn: Long and curved upwards like a japanese sword. Smooth rather than twisted. This, but a little bit higher on the forhead. My artwork
Body color/Patterns/etc: Pale buttermilk buckskin with dark legs, and black mane and tail. Image 1, 2, and 3. Muzzle is dark like her legs, with a small pale pink 'snip' marking. Her furthest away, rear leg has a white sock starting half way down her lower leg. She has a delicate blaze down her face, like this but stops higher up her nose. Her leg feathering is longer and silkier than nomal. example Three hooves are a dark brown with faint darker verticle stripes. The hoof with the white sock (furtherest hind) is pale brown with light cream stripes. (naturalistic, here)
Mane/Tail: Both are sheer black with dark purple undertones (very subtle). Her mane is up in a kind of oriental style but half of it is loose and falls behind her, appearing to be held in a band half way down behind her shoulder. (see main ref image here). Inspiration. The girl on the right, only with two long bits of hair instead of the loops to each side. (The straight bits on the front child but with the rest of the design from the one on the right.) Her tail is hair, not the uni tail. Long, it pools on the ground. At the base she wears hair sticks and combs in a similar style to her hair. (Without the hair-loops etc) Images: #1 - the 'bun' would be where her tail started, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6. Artistic licence.
Edits: Her colours are gold, and purple/lilac. All gems are sapphires, one at her forehead, one at her neck and one at the top of her tail. A cloth collar (see ref image) encircles her neck, with a sapphire set in agold suround with two gold spoon-drops to each side. A dark purple ninja band (hitai-ate) is tight around the top of her back leg, with the silver plate facing forwards. Band. But instead of the symbol on the image, she has one with a cherry blossom design. Like this, and this. A dark purple ribbon is wrapped round her front lower legs to form a 'guard' (like in this image), round the top of each front leg is a thin purple plated rope with a knot and tassel hanging from it, Image, the decoration hangs to the side of her leg. (three-quarter view to us)
She has a tanto blade at her flank, (mini sword for personal protection) secured by a single loop of the purple ribbon, slung over her hip. Instead of the dragon design on the sheath it has lilac cherry bloosoms on a black lacquer background. (The Tanto`s size) -see ref image
Her tail has a gold decoration at its base, with the side-sticks from her headdress and gold chains. (Feel free to be creative with the design.) Hanging from the ends of the gold bar, is a long semi-transparent 'cape'-like purple cloth with a cherry blossom pattern. (See ref image)
Wings: In a style to compliment her mate. Semi-see through / gossamer-like. Something like these: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #, #, #, #, in lilacs and purples, or creams and browns, or other complimentary colours.
Starting stage (basket or adult): Adult
Accessory color(s): complimentary
Tag frame color: complimentary
Tag feather color(s): complimentary
Tag bg: This or this or similar.
Notes: Is it possible to have a tag without her wings, so her tail decoration and body colouring is visable, for breeding purposes.
Reference pictures: Ref image 1 & Ref image 2, with wings - I drew these for her main referances.
Photos and other images for referance: Buckskin 1, 2, 3, Eyeshadow, horn, snip marking, blaze marking, Hoof, Hair, geisha, Hair ornament 1, 2, 3, 4, ninja band, cherry blossom print, 2, leg feathering, gloves, tassel, Blossoms, wooden tanto, Tanto, Wings, original wing inspiration, tag bg.

Familiar

Familiar Type: Hawk
Familiar's Name: Sekkou
Familiar's Gender: Male
Soquili It Will Belong To: Sachiko
Soquili's Image: On Order
Coloring Specifications: Osprey; 1, 2, 3.
Edit: A ninja headband around his neck with the metal section hanging down over his chest. It is the same purple-silk and cherry blossom design as Sachiko's. Band. Cherry Blossom.
Do You Want a Mini-Cert? Yes
If YES, Temperament: Secretive

Quester forum RP: Sachi and Sekkou

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:47 am
*finishes Sachi and sticks her mate's cert in* <333333333333333  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:08 am
*fiddles*  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:52 pm
*huggles*

I totally want to quest for Alice Cullen XD I am thinking she would be a good happy mare for me to play with!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:30 am
XD I don't actually know her.. who is she? (And I PMed you back. XD ) ninja  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:45 am
Added Prince Nuada!! *DROOL* heart heart heart heart heart  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff