Submit

NarutoxTifa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:14 pm
Name: Mikoyan lechi ( but call me miko) ^^
owner: none, no one owns me, im free as the wind

Appearance:
User Image

Heritage: Ancient ninja demon neko

History: im an ancient demon neko from the itame clan, the last of my kind. my family and friend were murdered before my eyes and now i seek revenge.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:21 pm
Name: zero
Appearance: User Image
Heritage:vampire prience
History: from the royal empire of vamterria was kicked out for disloyalty to the king.did not agree on masacureing a group of vampire rebles that basicly dont agree with what the empire dose.so i warned them and joind them being unable to go back.i later soon became the leader and named our selves the black knights.
Profile:reble leader.carries an achent vampire sword stolen from the royal vamterria empire.the blade is black and has a variaty of attacks.my goal is to take over the empire complelely and run the vampire race the right way.  

BladeMaster Ryuu

3,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ivor Spiritking

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:16 am
Owner: self (ivor spiritking)/loner
Character name: Kord Takahashi
Age 20ish
Race: Neko
appearance: http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp348/Ivor_Trueshot/1364569.jpg

Kord was born in a small village that prided itself on the marital skills of its protectors. he was born the son of one such protector and was about to to join the ranks of protectors when the village was attacked by demons. As kord ran to the aid of his fellows, he came upon his father who lay dying in the dusty street. His father made him vow to leave the village to its fate and to go out into the world to lean all the new fighting styles and skills his mind could hold, and to one day return to seek vengence on the demon clan that had brought such destruction to his home. That was when Kord was 11. now he is in his 20s and has mastered a few styles and has knowledge of many more. He is extremly loyal and will lay down his life in any fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:21 pm
Owner: no one
Name: Nick Gedlem
Heritage: half demon, half human
History: He is born a prince of the Gedlem family. One night he was sleeping a demon was lurking outside his castle and he heard something so he woke up and looked out, seeing a devilish creature and was stunned. As he was hooked onto its eyes, the demon jumped on the castle, climbing up there and bit him in the arm. After he was bitten he turned in pain and looked at his bite mark, after he turned back the demon was gone. This is how he got the demonic blood in him.
Note: The eyes are black because of the demon side of him.  

Aster42

4,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:22 pm
Username: Kuchiki Roy
Name: Ryousuke
Race: Half Demon Half Angel, Human due to seals.
History: Born as the son of a Demon and an Angel, His Father Lucian betrayed the higher ups in the demon world and was exiled. His Mother Mia was exiled from Heaven because she saved Lucian from two hunters. As a child he was never accepted even though he had the appearance as a human, so as a last resort he sealed both the demon and angel blood in him turning it into a "human" by blood. He is usually never seen with out his father's sword Altier and His Mother's dagger Ciel apart from that he usually wears black robes with a white cloak on top but other than that he wears a school uniform when he isn't home. He has long blood red hair that covers his left eye and golden eyes when he is human. when he breaks the seals His eyes become a mix of silver and red and his hair turns black and gold. When the blood is sealed, his attacks are a variety of speed and technique but when the blood is released, his attacks involve attacking with the pure power of both a demon and an angel.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:11 am
Owner: Alteric
Name: Bheilor
Appearance:
User Image
Heritage: Dragon
History: (later)  

Arianna_Jeske

Deathly Demigod

17,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200

KuroUtatane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:29 pm
Name:Hanako
Heritage:Half Vampire
History:Isolated as a kid.Her mother was a vampire.Her father pushed her out of a window when she was 9.She was hospitalized for 2 weeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:56 am
Owner: purpledot-8

Name: Mimi Moonbells

Appearance: long brown hair, theres always one eye blocked by hair, yellow hazel eyes, agile and nimb body

Heritage: a half cat half human

History: she was raised by her parents until a young age were they discovered she had cat ears and tail, they were shocked, afraid even, they put her in a big box and put her in front of the church, even the priest over there said she was a sin, thinking her parents might have done "devious things" for her to aquire such attributes, though they took her in anyway, after a certain age she couldnt handle being seen as a monster, so she ran away, into the streets, only to be found by a young girl who is now her master.

Profile: http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/113/4/1/a_portal_to_many_me__s_by_yumiisan.jpg

list of warnings:

this pic has:
-screenies of games and can be considered advertising(which i truly do not wish)
-minor amount of clothes (is not nudity and its not a bikini, but mah belly is shown D: lol)
-i DREW THIS (im sensible to critics on my style, so shush and look, dont go PMing me that i should change pic unless its good reasons or if your the leader of this tread, others dont have rights to decide what my char should look like or wear)  

-xX Mimi7 Xx-

Quotable Lunatic

light of the fallen

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:02 am
Owner: none (take me home)

Name: Kana Hylan

Appearance:
User Image

Heritage: half cat half human

History: Was raised by a dairy farmer who found her in his barn drinking milk from the cows. She eventual started school, but always hides her ears and tail unless she trusts someone or is out of sight. Wants to be a nurse when she grows up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:01 pm
(exactly what is this for?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Strongest Baka

Romantic Genius

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Owner: mika
Name: komugi
Heritage: she was a cat that had a spell casted on her that made her half human! now shes a cat-girl!
History: she lost her memory when she was 5 and so now she works as a maid for a person that takes care of her because he cant really cook or clean!
Profile: she loves candy and lolita clothes she hyper and crazy!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:57 pm
Owner: beelzekittymittens
Name: Aki
Species: Neko Demon

Demon form: User Image
Red eyes, black hair, black wings because of demon side.  

Ichigo Soulreaper15

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:21 am
Name:Ikuto
Heritage:Human/cat
History:Ikuto had a contract by Easter and works for them only to repent for his parents. He has a little shugo chara named Yoru. andd Yoru lets him transform into a half cat i guess.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:48 am
Cat Takuto
Name:Ikuto
Heritage:Human/cat
History:Ikuto had a contract by Easter and works for them only to repent for his parents. He has a little shugo chara named Yoru. andd Yoru lets him transform into a half cat i guess.

This is what Ikuto looks like: User Image  

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

ACCOUNT STAFF MANAG3R

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:52 am
Name:Michi Kirai
Appearance: depends on what form im in
Personality:sometimes rude cares and loves but is afraid to show it, likes to think of her self as funny, walks alone, loves to hide. hates to be wrong at times. very outspoken. dog irratate her her ears bleed when dogs bark, scences are very keen. loves to laugh, even when its at you sometimes not mean but not nice either, her personality is sometimes hard to tell. doesnt like change, but loves to fight.
Picture:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items