Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SometimesCats

Sparkly Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:41 pm
bloodyaxwaxT
whats up every one im am new here soo ya i havent been in a giuld befor soo ya oh ummm right now im in florida soo i wognt be on that much but ill tr to get on and ummm moonlit is my gf soo ya she makes me happy and my name is bloodyaxwax in the game i love to play the drums and i love to swim its soo much fun i make lots of friends just ask moonlit she knows she always saiys i know every one rofl i can be vary crazy but im not shy at all only if its someone i have never seen in my life umm i love the show naruto its an awsome show and im now starting to reAD THE NARUTO MANGAS there awsome and i like rock and teckno for miusc just go to my profile lol youl see well this is the bigest post i have ever made without saiying the same word alot oh and thanks for inviting me to the giuld its awsome

You said "soo ya" and "umm" alot. blaugh xp *whispers* He does know like, EVERYONE! eek ~ Welcome to the guild, hun! heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:17 pm
Welcome Bloody to our guild, we hope that you will find it interesting & fun enough to want to stop in often & post. We love all our members & hope to keep all. If you do find this guild fun, please let your friends know & give us their names, if interested & we will issue them invites as well! Enjoy~  

Misty Marina

bloodyaxwaxT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:42 pm
thank you well i maneged to get on agin here in florida but ya like i said when school starts ill be on more often to post  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:21 pm
Introducing me. Your muse for all sorts of weird stuff such as buffalo pies and listening to Tool and enjoying it whether you like it or not. xO
But yeah, The Extropian Muse is here. >.< I wanna hear some cheering, damn it!  

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

SometimesCats

Sparkly Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:59 pm
The Extropian Muse
Introducing me. Your muse for all sorts of weird stuff such as buffalo pies and listening to Tool and enjoying it whether you like it or not. xO

*claps* xp Haha!
Welcome. =3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:01 pm
bloodyaxwaxT
thank you well i maneged to get on agin here in florida but ya like i said when school starts ill be on more often to post

Welcome bloody, glad you could pop in. Check out the guild, post & if you think others might be interested, please let us know & we will be happy to send an invite! Cya around~  

Misty Marina

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:02 pm
MoonlitWinterWings
The Extropian Muse

*claps* xp Haha!
Welcome. =3

Sank joo. MORE CHEERING!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:04 pm
The Extropian Muse

Hey Extropian Muse, glad you could make it!! Whooohoooo..lol..did that just for you! Check us out here, leave a few posts, tell us what you think. If you know of any others that might be interested let us know. Looking forward to your comments~  

Misty Marina

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:35 am
bloodyaxwaxT
whats up every one im am new here soo ya i havent been in a giuld befor soo ya oh ummm right now im in florida soo i wognt be on that much but ill tr to get on and ummm moonlit is my gf soo ya she makes me happy and my name is bloodyaxwax in the game i love to play the drums and i love to swim its soo much fun i make lots of friends just ask moonlit she knows she always saiys i know every one rofl i can be vary crazy but im not shy at all only if its someone i have never seen in my life umm i love the show naruto its an awsome show and im now starting to reAD THE NARUTO MANGAS there awsome and i like rock and teckno for miusc just go to my profile lol youl see well this is the bigest post i have ever made without saiying the same word alot oh and thanks for inviting me to the giuld its awsome

welcome to the guild^^ and glad that chu like naruto!! it rocks^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:37 am
The Extropian Muse

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~
IM LATE AGEN~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI MR.MUSE~~~~
WOO-OOOOOOOOOOHHH~
THAT DAT U JOINED US HERE^^
AND...
I THINK MISTY ALREADY SAID ALL HE THINGS WE NEED T SAY...
SO....
YEA~
WELCOME^^ -claps-  

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

lorrik

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:55 pm
hey, im Lorik! I am new here so i just wanted to introduce myself and im gonna try and keep the guild active..
anyway the credits go to Marina for finding me! razz cya around  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:25 pm
Whooooohoooooo!! Welcome lorrik everyone!!!. A poor unsuspecting fella I dragged in thats going to help us liven this place up!  

Misty Marina

lorrik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:31 am
hey hey hey... i may be poor in money but not in heart razz sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:17 am
o hi lorik^^ welcome~  

oOoFuzzyBearoOo

Tragwyddol Cariad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:37 am
lorrik
hey, im Lorik! I am new here so i just wanted to introduce myself and im gonna try and keep the guild active..
anyway the credits go to Marina for finding me! razz cya around

Welcome Lorrik!! Good to have you with us!  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff