Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:19 am
Cassidy smiled softly at him. "Fine. I'll stop if you stop being so bipolar around me." She laughed, her voice carrying nicely around off the cliff.
"Ack!" She squealed as he slipped off. She frowned peering down at him. "Don't... do that!" She crossed her arms and pouted, sticking her nose into the air  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 pm
Matthew smiled and climbed back up. "Oh since when have you chosen to care?" He asked as he lightly kissed her cheek.. The sun was starting to set, he sat down beside her and as the sun started to set he whisperd in her ear. "Fine i wont be so bipolar, Cassidy, call me sudden, but will you be my girlfriend?"  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:52 pm
Cassidy smiled. "I guess I chose right then to care." She gazed out at the setting sun, a smile still lurking on her face. She turned to him, wide-eyed. "I... don't... I mean... I'm a... and you're not..." She fumbled over her words, not typical for her. She sighed in defeat and hung her head. When she lifted her head she peered at him, looking at his face for sincerity. "What will people think?" She asked quietly. That was as close to a yes as he was going to get.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:57 pm
"Who gives a damn what they think..And vampire or not, I could careless if you were a billon pounds..Likeing someone is liking someone, no matter how odd or diffrent they may be..It just over rules it.." Matthew gently kissed her temple then pulled back, a shy smile on his face. "was that a yes by any chance?"  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:03 pm
Cassidy bit her lip. "I just don't want to accidently hurt you." She frowned and tried to avoid his eyes. "I could soooo easily and that would hurt me. More than it'd hurt you... because your pain would be gone as soon as you were dead. I'd have to live with it forever." She sighed and looked at him, a small smile on her face. "But you intrigue me. I like how you look at things, when you're not being bipolar, so I guess I'll just have to be careful with you." She grinned widely and kissed his cheek. "My fragile little flower" She teased running her hand through his hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:07 pm
Matthew's eye's widend as she called him a flower. "My blood pare of fangs.." He smiled as he rubbed his cheek. "So it's a yes!" He threw his fist in the air then blushed. "I can't believe I just did that.." He wrapped an arm around her wasit as he stared at the horizion, the sun just touching the earth.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:10 pm
Cassidy grinned widely. "Control yourself." She teased softly, moving herself so she could rest her head against his shoulder. She sighed softly and stared out over the horizon. "Decades of seeing the sun set, and it's still beautiful." She giggled softly. "It's amazing" she breathed  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:23 pm
Matthew brushed a stray curl from her face. "Years of seeing pretty girls walk by me, and I see the most beautiful girl of all..And now I can actully call her mind.." He whisperd as he kissed her head.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:25 pm
Cassidy tilted her head so she could look at him in the soft pinkish lighting the sun was now creating around them "I swear, if I could blush, my cheek would be on fire right now" She laughed softly and kissed his cheek again before nestling her head on his shoulder gazing at the sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:59 pm
Matthew smiled and drapped his arm around her, pulling her closer."I wish you could blush..I bet it'd be cute.." he mused as he lifted her head with his gentle hand and kissed her forhead.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:08 pm
Cassidy wrinkled her nose. "Nah. I wasn't as pretty when I was human." She said softly, cuddling into him. His scent overpowering her, but she fought back the urge to bite him, That wouldn't be very girlfriend like. She grinned softly. "Don't you think you should go home?" She asked after a while. "Won't you dad get mad?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:46 pm
Matthew looked down at her and picked her up, setting her on her feet. "No he wont worrie, he probably thinks I'm in my room listning to music..And I'm onyl going home if you come with me.. Just so my dad thinks I've made a friend, we don't need to tell him your my girlfriend unless you want to.." He smiled as he pulled her to her car. He opend the door to the drivers seat and waited for her to get in.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:53 pm
Cassidy smiled. "Well I think it'd be best to introduce me to him as your girlfriend. It's only fair to let him know what you're getting into." She laughed teasingly and climbed into the car. "I'm surprised you're letting me drive." She smirked softly, drumming her fingers on the wheel. "Not that I mind." She watched as he got in as well and leaned over towards him. "I'll stay with you allll night" She purred into his ear and then started up the car, easily finding her way to his house. She stopped and parked the car. "We're here" She declared as she got out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:23 pm
Matthew hopped out of her car and kicked the back fender of his volvo. "Stupid car.." He mutterd as he unlocked the house door. "Dad! There's someone I'd like you to meet.."
His dad walked into the front hall and smiled. "Ah you've got yourself a friend.."
"Nope, I've got myself a girlfriend.." He smiled as he hled her hand in his.
His dad stared wide eye'd and wlked into the other room. "Really wow son that was quick. What's her name?"

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:29 pm
"Having car troubles?" Cassidy asked teasingly, ruffling his hair.
Cassidy flashed Matthew's father a dazling smile. "Hello! I'm Cassidy. It's really nice to meet you." She said in a cheery voiceas she batted her eye lashes, winking at Matthew, squeezing his hand gently in hers. "Now you can meet my family." She whispered softly in his ear. "After we're done here of course." She smiled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff