Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What's Your Age? And When Did You Start Liking Yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deleting_this_account_now

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:10 pm
I'm 18 years old. I started liking shonen ai and Yaoi when I was around 16-17. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:43 pm
I'm sixteen and I started liking yaoi somewhere in Middle School.

When I was little, I never even dreamed of something like Yaoi. I stumbled across it when I was looking for pictures from the manga of Fruits Basket and I found a fanfiction from it. In it Hiro died which was incredibly hilarious to me. At first I didn't really get into until a little while later which was when i became addicted! I would stay up for nights just reading the stuff. After a while, though, I got sick of finding more crappy fanfictions than bad fanfictions so I stopped for a little while until I found adultfanfiction.net where I found some of my favorite fanfictions.

I tried looking at pictures of yaoi, but, just like with fanfiction, there are so many bad ones that it's difficult to continue looking for good ones.

So, yup. stare  

FOOLY-bloo

Samantha_Rose_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:16 pm
ive been 18 for almost 3 months now and i started liking yaoi and yuri when i was real little i was 5 with yuri and 10 with yaoi when i noticed i like both but i didnt know it was called yoai or yuri back then i didnt even know what anime was the first yaoi i reameber fanasising about was DBZ was the first then Yu Yu Hakushow  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:26 pm
Im 19 and i liked yaoi when i first started reading manga or anime three years ago. I haven't been able to read much this year because ive been so busy with studying but i realized i had liked it when well . . . its kinda complicated, see i had like this moive, but i forgot what it was called ~ it was about two graffiti artists living together (i only got to see from the middle to the end) twenty minutes later they started touching and did dirty things i was turned on heart a week later my friend and i were talking and i mentioned it and she asked if i like yaoi and it went on from there xd  

Ui-kun

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Broken Hearted Hiei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:37 pm
I am currently 21 and was exposed to shounen ai at around 15-17. I thought it was adorable. then I learned of a darker world when I found the Otherworld website. The hardcore stuff didn't appeal to me (and still kinda doesn't). I get my yaoi fix from fanfics, as seeing it in artwork bugs me a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm
Right now I'm 15 (almost 16!) and i've been reading yaoi for about 2 or 3 years, so i got into it around 12-13. I love both reading and.....(would you say reading or watching?) it in manga etc. I'm currently striving to learn how to draw guys well so that I can make my own manga....it'll be a few years *heh*.  

Creme Rose

Olympic Prophet

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150

Creme Rose

Olympic Prophet

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:08 pm
FOOLY-bloo
I'm sixteen and I started liking yaoi somewhere in Middle School.

I tried looking at pictures of yaoi, but, just like with fanfiction, there are so many bad ones that it's difficult to continue looking for good ones.

So, yup. stare

If you're looking for a good yaoi-pics site, you might want to try aarinfantasy.com, if you haven't already.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:03 am
I'm currently 15 I'm turning 16 May. I started to get into around a year or so ago with gravitaion but didn't fully get into it when junjou romantica was released. So I haven't been into for very long i believe.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

vampyses

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:57 pm
I'm old but 32...n found yaoi only about 3 yrs ago....wish it came into my life sooner. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:25 am
I'm 16, and I started liking Yaoi when I was 14-15.

I finally found it starting when I randomly came across "Boy Meets Boy" by David Levithan.  

CalmWinds

C a s s i a___x x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:56 pm
Hello, I'm Cassia, and I'm an alcoholi-- wait, wrong intro! I'm definitely not an alcoholic, btw.

I'm sixteen, turning seventeen soon, and I've been into Yaoi ever since Gravitation stalked me when I was between twelve and thirteen. I used to frequent animemusicvideos.org, and whenever I went to get a video, there would always be a Gravitation banner at the bottom of the screen. Always. I eventually said "let's check this out" and watched it, then ohholycrap my world was never the same. XD I've successfully hidden my addiction from my parents for almost four years now (somehow), and I grow more obsessed as time goes on. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:34 pm
Wicked Feenix
I feel kinda old when I say this but I'm 20...
And I have been into yaoi since I was 15. Oh my gosh, that's already five years! O.O

It wasn't anime or manga that made me interested... I remember reading Anne Rice... And realised I was thinking "Oh, two man together is kinda hot!"

After that nothing has been safe from me, I always come up with strange pairings no matter what the anime/manga/book/movie/video game is about. mrgreen

Oh my god I am so happy you said that about Anne Rice. That's exactly how I got into the same thing! I was a little too young to really be reading her books but I was like 7. I was a prodigy as far as reading went and started reading my older sisters books and read every one of Anne Rice's books that were out in the early 90's. And as I got more into Anime, it just made sense to look for yaoi type things.
Anyway, point is that Anne Rice had incredible pairings in her books. It just made your mind wander to no end. I still read those books every once in awhile and get obsessed all over again lol. Love Em!!
Oh and I'm 24. yep. 24  

Death Lust Decay

1,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kimutari

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:35 pm
I'm sixteen years old, and, at the risk of sounding like a complete pervert sweatdrop I started liking Yaoi at about the age of nine. A couple of months ago I would've said probably around ten or eleven years but I found an old fanfiction dated just before my nineth birthday. It was absolutely humiliatingly badly written, but it was surprisingly long for a little girl. It had twelve chapters, and, dare I say it, was a beyblade slash sweatdrop . Also, it was written in an adress book, and when I began reading it I remembered the day my I was reading it outloud to my friends and my mom caught me with it. redface

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:37 pm
I am 19 now and started liking yaoi around 12 years old. Damn....7 years already... sweatdrop

I first discovered it when I was reading around fanfiction.net and decided to be stupid and think "I'm gonna see if there are any Taichi/Yamato fanfics! xD " (from Digimon by the way. They were my first slash couple) Turned out there was a lot of them and after reading a few I was like....... eek "Oh my god.....THEY ARE SO HOT TOGETHER!"

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:02 am
13 or 14 i believe  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff