Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Battle of the clans! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:32 pm
(lol)

Coldheart looked over at Rainstar, "She killed Ravenkit!" He hissed and kneed the ground. Cyrstalstar walked over to him, but hissed at Rainstar, ready to fight. "No one should kill a kit!" She hissed to Blackberry and her mind drifted to Patchstar. ( xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:45 am
Rainstar hung his head. "I know." he meowed, responding to Coldheart. He then turned to Crystalstar. "I suggest you stay out of this." he said calmly. Killingclaw butt in. "But Coldheart is killing Blackberry!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:57 am
(What? Because i'm a kit-murderer you think of me? I wonder why, there's no relation at all to Ravenkit's death and my kit's deaths...x3)

Appleheart watched from a distance away, somewhat hoping Blackberry would (get owned! lol jk) die...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:13 am
(hehe! Really i didn't have a connection...I just wanted Cindermoon to get mortally injured during on of her first real fights.. . ninja )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

LAVtoyou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:29 pm
((Oh no you didn't! Lol.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:18 pm
(of course...who else would i think of? ^.^)

Crystalstar hissed at the one Coldheart called Rainstar. "He's my brother, so his kit is my blood. So don't you dare tell me to stay out of this." She got ready to attack, not liking any of these cats. (You don't want to mess with Crystalstar! ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:53 pm
Rainstar hissed. "Make me. Our plan was to kill all the leaders anyways, you could be first on our list." While the two were distracted, Killingclaw ounced on Coldheart.

((wow, this is getting confusing...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:09 am
(lol! Who's going to help Coldheart and Cristalstar? They will be attacked!!! lol!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:59 pm
Crystalstar hissed and lept onto Rainstar, "Your a leader so you must die as well!" She clawed his side.

Coldheart yowled and tried to claw Killingclaw. A yowl came near by and a white blurr knocked Killingclaw off of Coldheart. At first he thought it was Crystalstar, but his sister was attacking Rainstar. He looked at the white she-cat, "Sandstripe!" Crystalstar said as she jumped off of Rainstar. "Be careful." She hissed under her breath and jumped at Rainstar again.

(*theme music* Sandstripe, Sandstripe....something something Sandstripe. She will save the day and will not run away...(wow i made that up on the spot))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:12 pm
(lol! Yay!! Sandstripe is our hero!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:18 pm
(( Blackberry Blackberry... evil, villinous Blackberry! She will ruin the day and then push everyone out of the way! Muhahaha))

Blackberry still layed on the ground, exhausted. But it just so happened that Sandstripe was right next to her. Using the last of her stregnth, Blackberry leapt up bit down really hard on Sandstripe, that would be pretty bad injury. Rainstar yowled and pounced on Crystalstar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:19 pm
((lol, I feel so okward attacking my leader))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:23 pm
(O.O u attack me! u are banished! jk)

Sandstripe yowled in pain and clawed her attacker, with little strength.
~~~~
Crystalstar pushed away from Rainstar and looked over at her daughter, "No!" She yowled, but saw that she could still fight. Rainstar jumped on her and clawed her sides.
~~~~
The white cat was kin, Blackberry would pay, but insteed of leaping at Blackberry he attacked Killingclaw.

(o.o i'm three different cats...all in one post!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:34 pm
((me too))

Even the little push did harm to the dieing Blackberry. Rainstar conteniued to fight Crystalstar. And Killingclaw swiped at Coldheart. "Treason! Your betraying Rainstar! Rember that day when you aboned your rouge life, and promised to make a new one here. When you, and I were the best of friends? Your breaking your promise! Your commiting treason to your clan. But if you stop now, you and your family could still be welcomed. You could be a proud member of ThornClan. Do you want to break our friendship?" ((lol, just thought I'd add some drama for Coldheart))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:39 pm
(O.O)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers