Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:25 pm
"Hmph!" But Sunpaw obeyed.

((Lol! 100% agree with what you said about FireClan))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:28 pm
Sun watched Star run off to chat to storm. Sun got up, what the heck is she thinking, running away to find help! Sun padded over. "STAR!!! May I talkto you for a moment?" Star turned. "You don't have to fight if you don't want to, but just remember! Those who are fighting are vowing to give thier lives to save our ancestors home!!!" Sun looked over Star. "I FORBIDE you to leave the Tribe in thier hour of need!!!" Sun turned around and stormed off. Scar!! I am going to take you down!!! Your throt is MINE!!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:38 pm
Once everyone caught up, Featherwing and Sunkit conteniued on, Hazelkit by their side. Sunkit could smell the cats already. Don't worry! We're coming for you Tribe cats! Suddenly a cold thought hit her. What is she was punished, after all, she was a stow away. Would the tribe not welcome her? Sunkit also stayed right in front of Windscar, making sure he couldn't pass her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:42 pm
Sun looked up at the sky. "It's almost sunhigh!! Everyone get something to eat, and prepare to leave soon!" Sun wasen't hungrey right now, so instead she went over to sharpen her claws on a tree.
(hehe *war theme song*)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:43 pm
Wolf left the nursery and padded up to Star. "Wolf? Aren't you suppost to be in the nursery with your kits?" "They're asleep, and I won't be gone for long. Listen, do you really wish to get some others to help us?" Star nodded. "Then go. Just don't be gone. I'll cover for you as long as I can, but I can't for long, ok?"

((Ooooh! Wolf is going against Sun! Gasp!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:04 pm
(oh no she DIDN"T!!)
Sun finished clawing the tree. Then a thought occured to her I should probably keep an eye on star. . .I just hope she dosen't choose to try and leave, I don't want to banish anyone for not lisioning to thier healers orders. Sun padded around, but realised that star wasen't around, "hey wolf, do you know where star went, she's suppost to stay in camp!"
(I wounder how your going to pull this off! lol!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:06 pm
((I love your name, Wolf. My entire life is dedicated to wolves!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:07 pm
Wolf was heading back to her kits, when Sun came up to her. Wolf shrugged. "Out making dirt? She needs to do that every now and then, too. Why don't I go look for her?"  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:13 pm
((Dang it, I need to make my over. Sorry Crystalstar, Hazelkit, and Thunderpaw, but i got fast forward a bit.))

Soon they arrived at the tribes camp. Lunar eyed them, and walked up. "Who are you?" she asked, a hint of threat in her voice. Are these cats from BloodClan? "Sun! I need you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:46 pm
(tis okay, but now Star can't come find us...T.T)

Star ran out of the camp, bumping into a gray she-cat. "S-," She was about to apologize when she noticed the she-cat was not from the tribe. She hissed, but then remembered her plan, "Are you part of BloodClan?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Featherwing stepped forward, "BloodClan? No we are from clans far away from here. We are looking for the Tribe of Shining Lights, we are here to help them."

The kit that had bumped into her stared wide-eyed at her. "The Tribe is in danger and your here to help?" Featherwing nodded. "Follow me!" The cat ran back to where she had come.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:22 pm
(opos! I can delete it if you want.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:23 pm
((Aw no fars. Oh well.))

Wolf laid in the den with her kits. Since they couldn't really walk yet, they were either rolling around, sleeping, or eating. She sences Star had found help. Good. She purred.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:49 pm
"Sun!" Star called to her healer.
(pointless...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:29 pm
Sun was about to give the yowl to leave, when she noticed some comotion comeing from the entrance. "What's going on over here?" Hissed sun ,as she leaped over to the clan cats. "They say thier here to help us!" Purred Star. Sun looked at star and she froze. "I'll talk to you later." zGrowled Sun, she then turned to the newcomers. "You say you are here to help us?" Growled Sun. One of the cat's steped forward, "Yes we are! My name is Featherwing, and starclan has told us that you are in trouble." Sun looked at Featherwing. "your here to help us. . .and we are suppost to take the help. . .but, what are you planing to do while your here? What can you possibly do that we already don't know how to do? You exspect us to wait for a cuple of days so you can do whatever you exspect us to know? OUR ANCESTORS HOME HAS BEEN INVADED!!!! WE MUST ATTACK NOW!!!!" Sun hissed with pure rage. "Well, it dosen't matter, if you want to train my tribe you may. . .if it helps to keep them alive. . .But those who wish to leave now follow me!!! I'm going after that Scar..." Sun then turned and bolted out of the clearing. "But wait!!! SUN!!!" Yowled Lunar.
(lol! To late!! Sun can't wait anymore!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:53 am
(you all just love to bring up plot twists when I'm asleep, don't you. Darn time zones scream )

Night was training with one of the cave-guards when she heard Sun yowl. Slipping away, she walked over to where the newcomers from the "clans" were just in time to see Sun storm off. Running out, she caught up with Sun and blocked her path, "What are you doing? Do you want to get killed?"  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff