Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:10 pm
"Chris we should head back we haven't found anything." Rasu said. "Your right, I'll let everyone know we'll be at the castle if they need us." Chris said as he activated his communicator. "Everyone, this is Chris. Me and Rasu are heading back to the castle, we didn't find anything." Chris shut off his communicator. "Lets go! Get on your board, I want to get back as soon as possible, something doesn't feel right..." Rasu said as he turned and dashed out the door.

.:: ~~ ::.

"Ah! Wait Rasu!" Chris said as he was trying to pull out his hoverboard. Chris got on and sped out the door. The two reached the castle and were shocked to see the damage. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" Rasu screamed. "EVERYONE, GET BACK TO THE CASTLE NOW!!" Chris yelled into his communicator. "What's wrong Chris?" Sonic replied. "Look!" Chris said as he showed sonic the castle through the communicator screen. "We'll be right there Chris! come on guys, we need to get back to the castle." Sonic said with a gloomy face. Meanwhile, Rasu had found flage and the new guy. "Flage! What happened here and who's this new guy?! Did he do this?!" Rasu asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:10 pm
Manic and Sonia soon arrived at the cave area. "Kayonis!" Sonia called. "SH..." Kayonis hissed from the bushes. "Are the others coming?" He asked. "No they saw smoke in the direction of the castle and went there." Manic said. "DARN IT!" Kayonis yelled. "That being must've gotten to the castle. We have to get back there now!" Kayonis said and took off flying. Manic and Sonia ran after him. "Don't you think we're being hasty, we could be falling into a trap." Sonia said. "That's a chance we have to take." Manic said. "You're right, that's our home!" Sonia said running as fast as she could with Manic close behind.

~*~

Bunnie arrived on Angel Island. "Hallo. Is anybody heah?" She called. There was no answer. Then a blue creature knocked her down. "Identify yourself!" It hissed. "That was a bad move blue boy!" She yelled and charged. Her punch went straight through the creatue and the creature shocked her badly. "I won't ask again. Who are you?" He asked. "It's...often times common kindness to say one's name first." She spat. "I'm Chaos, the god of destruction and the guardian of Angel Island!" Chaos said. "Now who are you?!" He demanded. "Bunnie Rabbot. I'm heah to watch over you and Tikal." She said. "Tikal isn't here. She is elsewhere at this time." Chaos said. "She needs to get back heah soon, she's in danger." Bunnie said. "Everyone is." Chaos said and disappeared. "Man, tough crowd." Bunnie thought to herself.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:35 am
"Take a guess who did it," Said Flage,"It was Cruge of cause as this is just a little of his power that he can unleash with enough emeralds."
"This new guy said he is Dessenger but I do not trust him. That might be because I do not trust easily since my own brother tried to kill me and managed to kill my mother and father," he said allowing Dessenger to hear why he does not trust people unless they prove themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:55 am
Kayonis, Manic, and Sonia Arrived shortly followed by Sonic and the others. "Manic! Our Home!" Sonia cried. "Kayonis looked at what Cruge did. "DARN HIM!" He yelled. This castle meant more to him than his own island. This is where he and his friends first met and it was historical. "Oh, Sonic, Castle Acorn's gone." Sally sobbed. Sonic held her in an embrace. "Don't worry about it Sally. We were away and we had no idea." Sonic said. "But, if I had stayed I would've been able to access the security and prevent this." She said. "No you couldn't." Kayonis said. He glared at an imaginary Cruge. "The one who did this would've been able to destroy the security." Kayonis said. "Flage, does Cruge have any sort of weakness or fear?" Kayonis asked. "What are you planning?" Sonia asked with concern "And how do you know he could've breached security?" Sally asked. "I had the displeasure of facing him. Let's just say I am nothing compared to him. Lower than nothing." Kayonis said.

~*~

On the ship, Tails started to awaken. "Ow, man. That hurts." He said. He was shackled to the ground and he saw his family and Barby still unconscious. He brought the wrist com to his mouth. "Sonic, Aunt Sally, can anyone hear me?" He called out. Sonic heard. "Yo Tails, what's up? Where are you?" Sonic asked. "I'm trapped. I'm not sure where, but it's close to my house. I was somewhat awake when someone attacked me and I saw a ship not far from my home." Tails explained. Then his wrist com got destroyed by a laser. "Ah ah ah ah. Don't call them, they must come of their own free will!" Damien said laughing. "You can't win. Sonic and the others will come just you watch!" Tails yelled. "Oh, I'm counting on it." Damien said laughing and walking off.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:08 am
"So wait whos this crudge guy? he must be pretty powerful to have done this." Dessenger asked indicateing the ruins of the once great castle  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:54 pm
"Such destructive power... He must have at least 1 Chi Emerald to have done this..." Rasu said. Sonic was about to dash off to go help Tails, when Rasu stopped him. "Wait! Sonic! It's a trap, I know you want to save Tails, but without knowing what we're up against, You'll might get taken prisoner too." He said as he grabbed Sonic's arm.

"Rasu's right Sonic, I want to save Tails too, but without knowing what we're up against, You could get caught too. Then we'd have to find a way to save both of you." Chris said. He looked at his communicator, which was buzzing, in fact everyone's was buzzing. "There must have been a huge power release somewhere for the wrist comms to be going off like this." He checked the map and saw a huge red dot over near Tails' last known spot. "Something big is releasing energy by where you said Tails' house was.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:12 pm
Flage scribbled a note on a piece of paper thinking hard. He then took Kayonis's Chi emerald and made sure it was real and when he was sure it was, he pushied Kayonis to the ground.
"I am sorry friends but if I do not Cruge will kill Chaoloca,"Said Flage stepping away before anyone could do anything.
"Chaos Control," Flage said with his chaos emerald in his hand and he was gone with the note falling to the floor. Flage was gone and so was the last Chi Emerald.
The note said
Quote:

Cruge's power is linked to the emeralds mostly. Without them he is just a normal person with better than average fighting skills. He will be preforming the ritual of mastery at twilight in a few hours which means you will have to run fast to the location to try and stop him.
I am really sorry to betray you but Chaoloca means more to me than anything in the world and if this is the only way to save that chao then I must do it. Please tell the new guy Dessenger that I was angry about what Cruge is forcing me to do, not what Dessenger was saying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruge saw Flage arrive by Chaos Control and knew he was alone.
"I knew you would see it my way," said Cruge seeing the Chi Emerald.
"I can feel it is real as last time I did not check which was my mistake,"Cruge commented on his rushing before,"Now hand it over and Chaoloca and you are free to leave untouched you have my word on the Chi emeralds themselves,"
Flage edged forwards but then gave the emerald to Cruge and had Chaoloca thrown at him, she was still tied up but now she was safe.
"Now destroy that communicator on your arm before I change my mind,"said Cruge noticing it matched Kayonis' one. Flage dropped it to the ground and crushed it under his foot making sure it was broken. With that Cruge started to float to leave.
"Cruge you still need a Chao Stone to do the ritual," Flage pointed out as he got out his chaos emerald to leave.
"Fool, I already managed to get one from Chaoloca, I said if she did not you would be killed along with your friends," Cruge held it in his hand to confirm it and then left to the location he had to do the ritual.
"Chaos Control," Flage said using the emerald to leave to a safe spot but he went to an area he knew was safe and not to his friends and there he untied Chaoloca and cried because he had allowed his brother to do the ritual and had no idea how to stop it. (He is beyond the other characters range in a cave behind a water fall with no way of tracking)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It has all fallen into place," Said Cruge after corrupting the last Chi emerald and he went off to the sacred alter that was where he could preform the ritual of mastery when twilight came.(Only Cruge and Flage know where this is but Flage will be returning when the other characters talk so hope is not lost)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:55 pm
"What just happened?" Rasu said. He noticed the note first, and walked over and picked it up off the ground. He read it over a couple of times. "Apparently he went to go trade the Chi emerald to Cruge for his chao friend." Rasu clenched his fist. "That idiot! We could've found a way to save it without handing over the emerald!"

"What I want to know, is how he pushed Kayonis over like that. I mean he IS Knuckles' son, was Flage really that strong?" Chris asked.  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:04 pm
Dessenger took the note from Rasu and read it "Ok crudge just really POed me we gotta stop him from doing this ritual of mastery." He said punching his fist into his palm. "you guys have any idea where he could be." he said as he unstrapped his hover board from his back getting ready to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:06 pm
"I allowed him to push me over." Kayonis said. They all looked confused. "When I wrrived, I took notice that Chaoloca was missing and as loyal as that little guy is, there's no way it'd just up and leave. Then I saw Him writing a note." He finished. "That being said, he's not a traitor, he had good reasoning and this was the only way to get Chaoloca back. We're no match for him at the moment, but given enough time, Cruge will fall. Flage still needs to tell me his fear. I know his weakness and I have to go to Angel Island...ALONE!" He said. "When Flage gets back tell him to meet me there." Kayonis said taking off.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:14 pm
"Alone." Dessenger scoffed getting off his board and straping it to his back again. " I hope hes not going to attack that crudge cuase if hes more powerful now than when he destoryed the castle i don't think all of us at once could take him." he said as he sat down. "While we wait can someone please fill me in on everything thats been going on."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:04 pm
"Long story short, Chi Emeralds are stronger than Chaos/Super Chaos emeralds. Cruge is Flage's evil brother. Tails, one of our comrades, is captured by an unknown entity." Rasu replied as he sat down next to a tree. "Now if everyone doesn't mind, I'm going to take a nap, I'm very exhausted." Rasu was asleep within seconds.

"So what are we supposed to do now? Just wait? This isn't my style, plus we still need to rescue Tails!" Chris said looking at Sonic. "What should we do Sonic?!"  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:44 am
After awhile Flage stopped crying and had an idea."Chaos Control" he said using it to go to Kayonis. Flage arrived at Angel island and saw Kayonis. He rushed to him.
"I am sorry Kayonis about what I did,"said Flage almost crying again,"I thought he would not be able to get a chao stone of Chaoloca but he did and now he is able to do the ritual of master,"
"Kayonis we do not have much time,"said Flage,"At sun rise tomorrow the ritual will be complete and a new master emerald will be the only one."
"He will start the ritual in about an hour,"said Flage noticing how the sun was getting near to setting." Flage explained about how the ritual would start at twilight (sun setting) and that at midnight the gem would form and that the gem would have a lot of power that can be used to protect it and final how at sun rise the power remains and the gem is the master emerald and the other ones shards are destroyed.
"As the ritual starts all the chaos emeralds and super chaos emeralds are called to it and they disappear with chaos control even if someone is holding them,"said Flage and if to confirm it his chaos emerald vanished.
"It has started Kayonis come with me and we can stop it if you still trust me,"said Flage,"If we go to get the others we will not have enough time as it will be about sunrise as we got there but if we go alone we will get there just after midnight,"
(I am forcing it to be Kayonis and Flage to go as it is destiny for the guardian of the master emerald and the guardian of the Chi emeralds' knowledge to go stop Cruge and no one else)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruge was at the alter with all the corrupted gems he needed. He placed the master emerald heart shard in the middle of it and the Chao stone(a small gem shaped like a chao that was divided into 3 sections which were white blue or red depending on what the Chi emeralds were (so if one is purified to good it would be white, if one was neutral it would be blue and if one was corrupted to evil it would be red.) The chao stone was glowing red as he placed it on top of the heart shard and then placed the chi emeralds around it. He then started to read from the writing on the alter which was in an ancient language. The chaos emeralds appeared slowly spinning above the alter and a beam of energy of none stop energy was going into the chao stone focusing it into the heart shard of the old master emerald (even the ones in Chiro were taken from him as all the gems come here). The super Chaos emeralds appear next doing the same but they were higher up and spinning in the other direction. The master emerald heart shard change to red as the Chi emeralds join the energy flow into the shard. The red showed it was evil but then it settled as orange showing it was just like the master emerald before in the way that it was the master emerald to be.
(The heart shard first would start to take the shape of the master emerald but would be very small then it would grow to the correct size.)
(Color of the master emerald is based on what it is. It has yellow added to the color to show it is the master emerald meaning angelic power makes it white then it settles as yellow. Neutral powers means it turns to blue and settles as green. Destructive powers make it go red settling as orange. Each different gem has different powers.
Like the neutral one neutralized the other emeralds power and also allowed it to store things like data and the hearts of people(this explains Chris but also Chaos and Tikal) An angelic gem shard the power of neutralized the other gems to stop them but it also had the power to give life when someone was dead or dying and it allowed the guardian to have eternal youth. An evil gem would have the power to call the other gems to the guardian (person who creates it) and that person would have power beyond measure and would be able to live a demonic length life (hundreds of thousands of years) and destruction would cover the surface of Mobius)  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff