Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Would You Want To Be Real? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RawrRibbon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:37 pm
I would love for dot//hack.sigh to be real, even if the game was real it would be nice. Also I would like cowboy bebop. That has to be my favorit and I would love to like in a wold like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:27 pm
Ooooh, DBZ! blaugh
Or FMA! biggrin
Naruto would be pretty cool! 4laugh
Moblie G-Gundam! rofl
Heck, I like all of them....except DO-RE-MI...too cutsie! whee confused

LONG LIVE ANIME AND ITS PLAN FOR WORLD DOMINATION!!!!  

Saiya-jinKISS

Kaze Moriko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:19 pm
purpleyedragon
I would love for dot//hack.sigh to be real, even if the game was real it would be nice. Also I would like cowboy bebop. That has to be my favorit and I would love to like in a wold like that.

Ooo, that would be neat. I would love Gundam Wing or anything by CLAMP to be real, heh, we'd live in an interesting world then.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:38 am
Naruto is one that is close to being real... though it is exagerated. Kenshin is probably the closest to being real but, even that is slightly exagerated. To be honest, I have no idea what anime I would want to be real... I like alot of animes.  

Rayne Hogo

KawaiiSuperstar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:38 pm
Im gona be a bit old school here and say Sailor Moon or any Gundam Series! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:50 pm
Hmmm...Kaikan Phrase. Or Beck. Or Hellsing. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Senshi Namonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:36 am
Samurai X is the closest to being real because it took place during the right time as the assasin that Kenshin was based off of and Saito was a real member of the Shinsengumi.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:38 am
Fruits Basket! I heart it. I'd also like if .hack the game was real.  

sabre_sword

keroswish

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:30 am
It would be a tie for naruto and Thos Who Hunt Elves lol ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:04 pm
INUYASHA! How cool would it be to slay demons like that. So cool. biggrin  

catgirl456

Ice Cold Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:27 pm
Well, which anime I want to be real sweatdrop ....hmmmmm.....that is hard gonk , but if I had to choose it would be Naruto, Inuyasha, and Fullmetal. I think that living in an era were ninjas meant power ninja ninja ninja ... would totally rule. Also being able to travel through time and be able to use alchemy (not be just a theory crying ) would be so cool! cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:19 pm
I would like to see naruto be real. I lve the fact that you are a ninja in the forest.  

Kaname Hikiri

demona316

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:37 pm
i would love for fruits basket to be real
i might no be able to handle living in a house with 3 hot guys without jumping on them but still that would be nice  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:30 pm
I think i would like Fushigi Yugi and Alice19th to be real. Probably Model too.  

Rikka_Megami

Megaman_X2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:48 pm
Some of the anime I would like to be real is MAR marchen awakens romance, pokemon ( I know it seems foolish), and .hack//sign. wink  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff