Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:29 pm
"nnoooo... Something more important than that Amanda." He said as he felt Undertaker attempting to hop up. Donny looked at her as she put her hand on his cheek ever so slightly. "No.... your too sweet for that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:37 pm
She chuckled and put her hand back on his chest. "What Undertaker?.." He looked at Danny. She rolled her eyes "Hes officially jealous..why won't you tell me now?.."  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:32 pm
"Good he should be jealous. I mean look at me. I'm more muscular than i used to be... I've gotten more mature from when i was a freshman.... I think I got way taller too." he said and laughed a little. "And now... I know you like me too. But I won't ask you now because I'm a romantic." Donny said to her and kissed her lips softly and broke away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:49 am
Amanda smirked.She blushed again when he kissed her. " I know..I feel like a kitten compared to a lion standing next to you" she luaghed. Undertaker stopped jumping and just sat there staring.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:36 pm
"Yeah.... but your a pretty little kitty." Donny said and smiled then picked up Undertaker when he had stopped his incesent jumping. "I think he wants to say his last buh byes.... or maybe break up with you now." Donny held out Undertaker to Amanda  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:53 pm
Amanda sighed and took him from Donny. Undertaker licked her nose. "It's fine..your still my pillow' she held him like a teddybear. "Geesh...he's a little baby" she whispered chuckling. She sat on the couch.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:12 pm
Donny laughed. "awww.... I'm a baby... hold me!" he whinned, joking, to her. He joined her over on the couch and took undertaker from her and set him gently on the floor and said,"Shoo... you don't get to kiss her... I do."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:31 pm
Ubdertaker hoppped away and upstairs. Amanda giggled and scooted closer to Donny. "You do hun?..who says he can't kiss me to?" she joked.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:05 pm
"I do baby." he said and leaned over to her, close to kissing her,"I say he can't." Donny said just before he kissed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:03 pm
Amanda blushed three shades of red.She kissed him back placing her hand softly on his cheek. Upstairs thumping could be heard from Undertaker.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:50 pm
Donny out his arms around her waist as they kissed. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Undertaker at the top of the stairs looking at them. He broke their kiss and looked over at Undertaker. "That bunny makes me feel watched... constantly..." he said to Amanda, then picked her up and took her into the room she said was his and sat down with her on his lap and kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:35 am
Amanda chuckled "He'll get used to us..". She was still a little suprised he could pick her up.When they got to his room she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:41 pm
Donny broke the kiss. "I like the sound of that 'us' word." he said to her and smiled. "You know... I got jealous of every guy that got to date you in high school... and even some in middle school...? and i wished everyday that i could actually get the courage to ask you out." Donny was thinking back about how jealous he had gotten at all the other guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:35 pm
Amanda looked at him. When he started talking about highschool she sighed "But..you still helped me get with them..why?" she tried to remember the guys she dated.There wasnt that many..okay maybe a few.She started to think.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:59 pm
"Because I wanted you to be happy Amanda." Donny said to her,"And when they broke your heart i wanted to tear em' up." He put his arms around her waist after he spoke.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff