Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Fruit Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea or Bad idea?
  Good idea!!!!!
  Bad idea!!!!!
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:48 am
(coco's Grapefruit lost younger brother, they were separated when Grapefruit was caught.. .so sad crying )
Grapefruit hissed, and leaped through the hole. Grapefruit sent the earth under Kumquates feet toward a tree, pining KUmquate against the tree. "ha! Now I've got you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:12 pm
Strawberry clumsily ran up and chomped down hard on Grapefruit's tail.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:52 pm
Grapefruit hissed furiously. "Let go of me!!" Grapefruit swiped at the cat. She then sent another wave of earth, knowcking her unconcious against the tree she was pined to. "now!" Grapefruit turned to the strugling Kumquate.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:25 pm
((wait, did you attack Kumquat or Strawberry with the earth?))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:18 am
((yah i'm confoozed.))

"Rawr!" Kumquat hissed. "I have a long named power and i'm not afraid to use it! GRR!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:28 pm
(hehe!! I attacked you both with earth!!!)
Grapefruit ignored Kumquate's words, "I warned you not to come this way!!" Then she dived at Kumquates throat.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:31 am
Kumquat managed to get a paw free, and she scratched Grapefruit's nose. Darn disadvantage power name being too long, she thought to herself.

"Rawr!" Kumquat growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:35 am
Grapefruit missed and took a chunk out of the tree. "that was pure luck on your part!" The Grapefruit dived at Kumquates head again.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:02 pm
((Oh you're are so MEAN! Strawberry's only a few weeks old!))

"You big, fat, beetle butt!" Strawberry yowled at Grapefruit.

((Haha, she called you a beetle butt!))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:06 pm
(grrrrrr. . .I hate beetles AND thier butts, and your the one who bite Grapefruit's tail!!!)
Grapefruit ignored the other cat and continued in mid air slowmotion toward Kumquates head.
(hehe!! I'm slowmo cat again!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:12 pm
((XD))

Strawberry did a run and leap, grabbing onto Grapefruit's back with a her teeth, and throwing Grapefruit to the ground. Strawberry landed on top of Grapefruit. "Beetle butt! Don't hurt other cats!" Strawberry got off of Grapefruit, and Grapefruit started to get up, so Strawberry yowled "Strawberry feather dance!" And Grapefruit flew several yards, landing with a thud.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:26 pm
(hey! Your suppost to be pined against a tree and unconcious!!!)
Grapefruit flew threw the air, she was so furious that she felt like crying. Why wont these cats just leave me alone? Why?!? Grapefruit landed on her feet, she was in the middle of her camp, she could hear strawberry charging, she could also hear the earth crumble, and Kumquate landed on her feet. "fine. . .if they want to destroy what little peace I have. . .so be it. . ." Grapefruit then flew in the direction of her twolegers, she was only gone for a day so they shouldn't have noticed her disapperence. Grapefruit crawled over the fence and leaped into the yard, she could hear mewing from inside the house, Grapefruit troted over to the door, and saw stairing at her. . .was coco. . .
(tada!!!! And Hedgy magically pulls a family back together!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:29 pm
Strawberry turned to Kumquat and started running to her, but tripped and rolled to her insted. "Are you okay?" She asked when she got back up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:02 pm
Grapefruit staired at coco while her twoleggers opened the door. "c-c-c-coco? Is that you?" Coco padded forward, "I thought I smelled you!!! mom and dad are going to be soo hapy that I found you!" "wait? Mom and dad are here?" "ya!! They hid, while I searched the two-legers homes, when I smelled you here, I pleaded the two-legers to take me in, and they did!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:16 pm
Grapefruit froze. her mother father and brother were here, just to find HER!! Grapefruit gave a slight hiss of happyness. Coco looked at her criously. "what are you thinking about?" "revenge. . ."
(ok, so it will be like four to two, so I think you guys might want to clear out of the coco den area.
hehe, VENDETA VENDETA REVENGE FOR MEH BROOTHER VEEENDETA!!!!!!!!)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff