Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[General Chat] House of Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovelyLadyAurora

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:07 am
Hello everyone! ^^

I took the Seme/Uke test and got the Clueless Uke.
WTF?! Yes, I will admit I'm clueless but I am not easy prey, I will kick-your-a**! Or just be a cold b*tch if you don't stop hitting on me...

Plus I like to be the dominate in the relationship...even though I act younger than I am. Hmmm....*shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:24 am
MistressPaco
Miss Sushii
MistressPaco
The f** Princess
Hi~
How is everyone doing today? Mhmm.

Omg, I almost missed you. Hey baby :3

Anyone who doesn't already know, The f** Princess here was the original creator of the Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild back in 2004. biggrin
Rulin' ya universes...

surprised For serious!? heart heart heart

I-I didn't know that...*shameshameshame*
...since 1992.

Haha, don't be ashamed XD Most people don't know about the history of the guild, and most don't care ;o;

I really should have known that. :O
After you told me a bit about the history of the guild and everything. sweatdrop

Skizzors
This is apparently the result you get if you're a NORMAL HUMAN BEING who isn't suicidal or homicidal..

I got the "Clueless Uke" result, too. XDD

Ah! Which reminds me, there's another test here in which I bafflingly got "Seme in training."

I love the epic crazy "They fight crime!" gives you. XDD In fact, I could write such weird short stories with those. :3  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:35 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
MistressPaco
Miss Sushii
MistressPaco
The f** Princess
Hi~
How is everyone doing today? Mhmm.

Omg, I almost missed you. Hey baby :3

Anyone who doesn't already know, The f** Princess here was the original creator of the Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild back in 2004. biggrin
Rulin' ya universes...

surprised For serious!? heart heart heart

I-I didn't know that...*shameshameshame*
...since 1992.

Haha, don't be ashamed XD Most people don't know about the history of the guild, and most don't care ;o;

After you told me a bit about the history of the guild and everything. sweatdrop

Skizzors
This is apparently the result you get if you're a NORMAL HUMAN BEING who isn't suicidal or homicidal..

Ah! Which reminds me, there's another test here in which I bafflingly got "Seme in training."

I love the epic crazy "They fight crime!" gives you. XDD In fact, I could write such weird short stories with those. :3
Rulin' ya universes...

Inorite? I was sooo close to writing a story based on the ninja librarian and the hooker who talks to animals in English class, but my teacher said it had to be a horror story sad

EDIT: I did that other test, I got the Seme again x3 "Completely 100% Pure Seme"
bwahahaha I win again! *evil laughter*
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:41 am
I'm afraid to take this test. haha.  

Syntria
Crew

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:55 am
On the second quiz, I got 50/50 seme/uke.. oxo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:17 am
=P Switchy girl.  

Syntria
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:24 am
MistressPaco
I'm afraid to take this test. haha.
Rulin' ya universes...

Afraid of what it might say? *eyebrow waggle*

*seme mode on*
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:59 am
I haven't been here in foreeeeeever!!
heart

So time to celebrate returning with the quiz.
muaha

User Image

tech meow

CryXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:56 pm
Oh wow, you guys rock xP

Here's my result surprised :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't ******** With Me Seme
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:18 pm
~*~*~*~*~*

Attention, everyone! I changed my username. This is ~Pretty Pink Depression~. Only now my username is less emo. biggrin

~*~*~*~*~*

Drakie Cakie
Crew

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:46 pm
Miss Sushii
Lady Gyrfalcon

Skizzors

Rulin' ya universes...

Inorite? I was sooo close to writing a story based on the ninja librarian and the hooker who talks to animals in English class, but my teacher said it had to be a horror story sad

EDIT: I did that other test, I got the Seme again x3 "Completely 100% Pure Seme"
bwahahaha I win again! *evil laughter*
...since 1992.

Yeah... If I got a subject like that for my English essay exam, I'd have a crazy-a** short story of two and half pages done in .2 seconds. (Or, well, fifty minutes.) Then again, I barely even need stuff like that for inspiration. O.o The memory of a picture of a statue of Justice got me writing a strange, half experimental piece with way too much personification.

Think outside the box! It would only take a couple of twists to make that into horror! (Um. Yeah. Sorry. D: )

Miss Sushii
Afraid of what it might say? *eyebrow waggle*

*seme mode on*

*Snorts with laughter.* Sorry, it's just... The image of you doing a suggestive eyebrow waggle. XDD

Draconis VonTrapp
Attention, everyone! I changed my username. This is ~Pretty Pink Depression~. Only now my username is less emo. biggrin
I like it ~<3
Oh, oh, your avatar reminds me of Near from Death Note.
Which in turn reminds me of that time when I hung out with a load of slightly odd and fun Death Note "experts" with elitist attitudes concerning the manga and cosplay avatars for just about every character. Good times (?) 3nodding
I still wonder how I managed to get along with everyone. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:17 pm
~*~*~*~*~*

That's because it IS Near from Death Note. :3

~*~*~*~*~*

Drakie Cakie
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:43 am
Rulin' ya universes...

Oh trust me, the suggestive eyebrow waggle is my thing. Creeps my friends out like whoah.
Anyway! I read this new yaoi the other day, BUT IT IS ON HIATUS.
What do I do? it seems the manga-ka has vanished off the face of the earth (not unlike Matsushita Yoko) and god knows how long it'll take ;_;
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:17 am
Draconis VonTrapp
~*~*~*~*~*

That's because it IS Near from Death Note. :3

~*~*~*~*~*

Ah, well, that would explain it. Silly me.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:56 pm
Two phrases found in the English translation of Totally Captivated volume 3: "mad guilty" "mad skills"

Yes. Shoujo-y manhwa BL romance with copious amounts of DRAAAAAAMA is now ghetto. xd  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff