Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
your username.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>.<
View Results

Soraki

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:42 pm
The Slate Scholar
Gaspard does have a scarf. However, it is technically in
an X shape around his neck with two blue balls at the
end.
Oh ok. I've been playing the 3rd disc. I always thought he was wearing a turtle neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:49 pm
I will not be cosplaying as that! DX
(thanks for saving me Slate ^.^)

I'm a weirdo who saves a list of Account Names hidden deep within the bowels of my personal folder that I made so I would never again forget a mule's name ^.^
If any one finds out my old password, I'd be so screwed. (they all have the same one, but I changed this accounts because someone was trying to hack it XD)  

YesterDaysNews

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:24 pm
xD
Yeah, all my mules have the same password, not the same as my main. No one could probably figure out the pass though. talk2hand

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:33 am
Mine is kind of weird.

'Taosukeru' is actually 3 names. 'Taosuke', 'Sukeru', and 'Rutao,' being my persona of sorts, D&D character (I'm a dork), and .hack fancharacter, respectively.

The 'Reina' is just because I like the name.  

Thanatoaster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:52 pm
It's a very interesting name. I likes, I likes. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:41 pm
Well, one day...a loooong time ago...I changed my named from Ryuichi Djanshi to BloodStainedKnife ( lame huh?! >:I) because I was SO emo-tastic D'X. Buuuuuuuuut..it's grown on me XD I can't really imagine my name as anything else. Haha.

It was Djanshi because of my OOC Hiei's sister roleplay thing (Jaganshi----Djanshi XD I just like my version better). I was a HUUUUUGE YYH fan. I still am. ^^ Ryuichi because of Gravitation. Ryuichi Sakuma is ADORABLE! :3 My friend and I used to roleplay as Ryu and Tohma/Yuki/Shuichi all the time. xd

Ugh...BloodStainedKnife...not much of a story other than I was depressed that day. *shakes head* oh well.

BloodStainedKnife

Slately

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:25 pm
dante- the name of my oldest OC character i made...i think in like 4th grade....that was like....8 years ago or something....^^

aesir- is a class of god from norse mythology...odin is the that class im pretty sure...it fits with dante because he was my oldest and first character~~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:21 pm
@Blood
It doesn't sound emo to me. I think it's cool. :,D

@Dante
I love that name. Dante sounds so elegant and romantic.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

NanashiYoshi

Greedy Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:29 pm
My name simplie means I love kitties and anime. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:36 am
I love kitties too. <3  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Sokeros

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:30 am
Actually, my username was just a spur of the moment but I used one of my nicknames as a base. Kero was a nickname given to me that was taken from Cardcaptor Sakura. I'm not exactly that proud of it but the name stuck and I got used to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:49 am
i have a really bad memory but i made this name because i just wanted a new name the would probably not be already used everywhere. This one is my 3rd name. i was stuck between themightygadget or themightywidget because i like tinkering with stuff

My 2nd name dragonfyrek9 i was trying to sign up for something and dragonfyre was already taken >.< so i was trying to figure out a simple change and put k9 so it sounded like a flaming dog

my first one FreightTrain came from my love of... well Trains, a long time ago >.< about 6th grade  

dotHackerX

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:53 am
That's pretty cool. :0 You've had a lot of usernames.
Whenever I think of trains, I think of Selphie from FF8. xD LOL RANDOM.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:21 am
My name Kukishinden it´s the name of one of the 9 ryus of the Bujinkan the ninja school ruled by Maasaki Hatsumi of Japan. It´s a World Wide martial arts association. Kukishinden means Demon Gods, or something like this lol.  

Kukishinden

The Propagation - Magus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:02 pm
Named after the 3rd phase of the Cursed Wave- Magus the Propagation, controlled by Kuhn.

"And by the Power of Magus, a drop from the Wave doth reach the heavens, and creates a new Wave."
— Epitaph of Twilight —

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces