Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spookypie

Rainbow Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:47 am
Groovy Spleen
Hello! Welcome everybody!
` Zetsubou, my name is Emily too. I absolutely love your hair gonk

heart The Emily club! XD
And thank you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm Emma, and I'm here to lose the 20 extra pounds I've always seemed to cling on to since grade 3. I'm 152 pounds, 5"6, and almost 16.

I'm going to a tropical place for Spring Break for the first time, and I want to look great in the pictures in my bikini! I have 8 weeks to lose 10-15 pounds and then by summer I should be where I want to!

Emarii

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:54 pm
Emma, you are so adorable! I hope you reach your goals.. feel free to PM me any time you need  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:24 am
Hi! I'm Kaenai (most call me Kae here, but IRL, it's Mimi), and I guess I'm what people in my neighborhood call 'a big girl' lol

We all know what that means. stare

So I'm glad to find this guild. Right now I'm not comfortable saying how much I have to lose, only that I'd be comfortable getting down to a size 14 jeans 3nodding
And that's a long way away, to be sure.

I'll probably post a picture later, since I don't have one handy now.

So, um... hi sweatdrop  

wtf its kae

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

The White Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:51 am
Hey I'm Miranda. I'm 13 with 3 sisters a mom dad 5 dogs 5 cats and one honker of a pot belly stomic. Heres my pic
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:29 pm
Aeren
Emma, you are so adorable! I hope you reach your goals.. feel free to PM me any time you need

Thanks!
biggrin  

Emarii

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:14 am
Welcome Miranda and Kae!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:25 pm
User Image

Hi guys! :3
Hyuu. I'm Jen.

I'm 15. 5'2. and 180lbs. and I really hope I can drop down to a 130 weight level. ;D
Not exactly the best way to start out, but I thought it'd be appropriate to post. > x <

I'm a sophomore, Japanese major at the Las Vegas academy of International Studies, Performing and Visual Arts.

Ni. I'm not really good at introductions. But, You'll easily be able to get to know me, if you so wish to. 3nodding heart

SilverShinku

Ambrey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:52 pm
Ah... I'm Teddixx, I don't care what you call me. I'm Kira and Kari and Karen IRL.

So, um, I was a little worried about joining here because, well, I'm not overweight... Technically, going by BMI, I'm underweight...

Right now, I'm somewhere between 5'8" and 5'10", and I weighed around 123 or 124 this morning. I know that's barely anything, but I have almost no muscle, since I haven't been able to even run for about five years.

I used to be anorexic (mention that outside of this guild and I will KILL YOU). I recovered, if that's what it can be called, on my own. But, I think I gained too much weight back.

Thing is, back when I was anorexic, I had a really great body. Weighed around 107 at the lowest, but remember, that's with no muscle. I could pull off wearing tight jeans, and if I had been confident enough at the time, I probably could have worn a bikini.

I miss that a lot - looking good in everything I wore. Now, I just don't wear jeans, and I avoid pants, because it always kills my ego.

So I guess I joined here so I could have support, without being told to constantly starve.

In terms of weight loss - I don't want to lose weight, exactly. If I gain weight, that's fine by me. As long as it's muscle weight. I want to get thinner, and look good in my clothes. Plus, Animazement is coming up - I want to look good in whatever I cosplay.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:03 pm

HI im Kaye.
Im 18 years old..
Im 5'7 and depending
on the timeing im 150-160

Im currently in the process of trying to lose 20 pounds..ive been working out and trying to eat healthier but when i go out all the time like i do i tend to forget about my diet and all.. hah...

when i was younger i was anorexic..( yeah i cant spell the word).but i knew it wasnt good for me and my parents found out and sat with me everywhere.. I started gaining weight in about 8th grade.. then i wieghted about 110 or so.. and since then ive began gaining all this crazy weight..

Im addicted to Art..visual..seinor in high school, and I'm checking out art colleges and stuff..uh i can seak German..Yeah im pretty bad at introducing my self...

ill post a photo later i guess..bye

HIM_fan

SquishyAngeh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:06 pm
Hi im Angela...im 21 years old, 22 in june!

I hate to say it, but I weigh 230 pounds....I know thats terrible, but I really dont look that big AT ALL...but you know, the scale doesnt lie..LOL

Anyways, I have lost about 10 to 15 pounds since I started working, but I wanna loose ATLEAST 40 more pounds, I wanna get into the 100's again!

But yeah, hopefully with your guy's help and courage I can do it!

THANX FOR ACCEPTING ME!

User Image
This is me...sorry about it being sideways..but yeah!
See, I dont think I look 230 pounds...but oh well, I guess its because im 5'7"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:55 pm
Hi!

I'm fish and I'm back in the saddle on my way to being fit and healthy _again_. I already lost 60 pounds successfully but after a bad reaction to medication and a very blargh time all the weight is back (doh) most of it came back in less than a month (awesome).

I also was a member of ediets back in the day and I enjoyed having the people in my groups not so much the diet - I was eating out of a dorm cafe so they were kinda useless.

Height: 5'7 and 1/4 inch (170.82cm)
Weight: 238lbs (107.95kilo)
Body frame: large (wrist measurement = 7")
Sex: Female
First goal weight:170lb (77kilo)

Weight is really just a number to me (although certainly my current "weight" is far too high). I want to get fit, healthy, and active most of all. I do want to try and get my body fat down to 20% though, we'll see how I feel the closer I get there.

I look forward to supporting you all!  

dangerousfish

Yi Min

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:27 pm
I am Yi Min. I am 21 years olds, married and a full time college student. I am here to be held accountable for my unhealthy habits and to give support to others.

Stats!
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 172lbs
Goal Weight: 130lbs
Weight to lose: 40lbs

Thanks for accepting me!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:24 pm
Hi everyone! I'm V. and I joined because I'm having problems losing that last five pounds. Aren't they always the most annoying! *laughs* I've lost about 20 in the last year or so, but I am stuck at that last few before my goal.

I need to change my eating habits, but with a boyfriend and brother that eat nothing but junk food it's very hard to stay on a healthy diet.

Hopefully through talking to others here I'll be able to change my junk food ways and start getting more exercise!  

face2face

Skulls_Proserpina

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:44 am
hi I'm skulls, I'm here because I'm far too over weight and I no longer wish to be.
Stats!
Height: 5'8
Weight: 105 kg
Goal Weight: 49kg
Weight to lose: i don't want to think about it.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games