Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:38 am

"Dear friend, we've seen death come knocking on the door during battle. He's come again. I've fought to keep stay here since my son's last visit to your kingdom. They think I don't hear, but I know the doctors have given up. They're just trying to keep the people from worrying."
"Thank you." She whispered. "You're so kind to help us during our time of need."
"Let go!" Kira yelled.
Blood trickled down her arm, the dagger was still in her hand as she fought with her brother.
"Kira stop. Put it down. Just put the dagger down."
She continued to struggle against his grip. She accidently stabbed him in the arm as well. He flinched in pain, but was determined to keep her safe. Once she realized what she did, the dagger shakingly fell from her hand and she fell into sobbing. He held her letting her sob for a while.
"It's alright. Come on. Let's get the doctor to look at you."
He gently picked her up and carried her to Harukoo's room, knowing Emiko would be there.
Emi turned when the door opened
"Ky...." She began before seeing her sister.
"Kira! Kira talk to me! WHat's wrong?!" She nearly screamed rushing over. "Kyo what happened?!"
"I've sent for the doctor to come here. I'll need you to watch her. Don't let her near anything that she could be hurt with. She needs to be monitored carefully." He replied setting her on the bed.
"I'm sorry if I interrupted you two."
Emi stroked some of the hair off her sister's face before turning to Kyo.
"You're hurt!" She cried.
"It's nothing."
"Nothing? Nothing?! Is that the only word you know? Every time something happens your response is its nothing! How can you say that! You're hurt! Kira's hurt! Father is dying!"
"Emi look at me."
"You keep saying its going to be fine, but its not! Why don't you...."
"Emiko look at me!" He commanded with such athority his sister stopped and looked at him. tears were streaming down her face. He softened at this sight.
"Emi..." He began placing a hand under her chin. "You need to listen to me. Everything will be fine. I promise. When this whole mess is done, we'll be okay you, Kira, mother, and me. I need you to be strong and look after Kira for a while. I know its hard but I know you can. She needs you right now. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I'm not going anywhere. I won't leave you I promise."
He kissed her forehead.
"I'll be back shortly. I'm going to check on the doctor and father."
She nodded and wiped her tears.
He smiled before turning to leave the room. He didn't get far before he put his hands on the wall with his head in between. He stood a moment as his hand twitched.
"Right there. I was right there! If I wouldn't have gone in......"
He slammed his fist on the stone wall.
"Da*n it! I was right there and I still almost lost her! Da*n him! Da*n that old man! Why is he doing this?! If he dies....."
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:05 pm

"And you were the one who told me to punch Death in the face. We made a pact, Ryan. Don't you remember? Neither one of us were to die until our grandchildren were old enough to remember us. That and we said that I would be the one to go first. Not you. Don't break your promise to me Ryan. Or I'll hunt you down in the after-life." Mezta smiled but then his face changed. "The doctors maybe giving up on you but I won't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harukoo could barely take this. She had to do something. "Emiko, I'll be right back." She walked out of the room and found Kyo leaning against the wall. This was the second time she had seen him with a cut on his arm. But this was a first where she had really seen him in emotional pain. Without thinking, Harukoo grabbed his good hand and walked down the hallway. She needed to find a bathroom but didn't know her way around. Out of luck, the first door she tried was a bathroom. She rummaged around a found a hand towel. She ran the towel under some water and started to clean his room. "I know how you feel." Harukoo said. "Having to be brave for everyone. But you don't have to. So long as there is someone to talk to." She stared into his eyes. Her expression blank. "I've been there."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:37 pm

Anger flickered through his eyes before he realized who was talking to him.
"I thank you for your concern, princess." He said averting his gaze. "But I really am fine, despite what my sister may have told you. I have a job to do and I must remain strong and protect my people and my family."
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Harukoo tied the towel around Kyo's arm to stop the bleeding. "You don't have to do anything." She told him. Each time she looked at him pain seemed to strike her heart. She wanted to help but what could she do if he wouldn't talk to her. "If you must stay strong then so be it. But if you pretend to hide how you are truely feeling it will burst out eventually. Taking control over you like the plague." She began to walk out but stopped at the door. "I don't know why but I can't stand to see you like this. If you ever need to talk, I'll listen." She walked out and quickly wiped a tear that was falling down. She knocked on her door and walked in to kind Kira and Emiko still in there. "So," Harukoo smiled. "How about that tea?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:09 pm

"You don't understand." Was all Kyo could manage to whisper.
He put his head in his hand and gritted his teeth as a few tears slid down his face.
"It's not as easy as you think."
He knew she had already left. It was the only way he could let the tears fall with out too much resistance. He didn't want it to show, but he was taking his father's illness hard. It nearly killed him to see the old man like that on top of that, his sisters were a wreck, one almost dying. He wasn't sure how much longer he could deal with it.
"Thank you." Emiko whispered, stroking her sisters hair. "Is....is he alright?"
He was referring to Kyo. She had seen and heard his anger. She couldn't do anything to help him, but she wanted nothing more than to know he was alright. Kira getting hurt was probably close to the last straw that broke the camels back for him.
Ryan coughed harshly, pain from it going deep into his chest.
"I remember. Things don't always go the way we plan. I punched Death, and he gives one h*ll of punch back."
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:03 pm

A tear trickled down Mezta's cheek. He had to do something. Anything. "Well then my friend you just keep on punching. Don't leave me. Don't leave you're family. It's too much for all of us. You haven't even met my youngest yet. They have been wanting to see you." He grabbed Ryan's hand. There had to be something he could do. There just had to be something.

~~~~~~~~~~~
This was killing Harukoo. She put on a brave face and smiled. "Yes, he'll be fine." She lied. It was the only thing she could think of to make things seem a little better. "I'll be back." She said and walked downstairs.

Now where is the kitchen?

Harukoo stopped a servant for directions and thankfully they showed her the way. She got to making the tea and was done in a few minutes. She poured seven cups and put them all on a tray. Again, she stopped another servant. "Can you please give this to the queen?" She asked. The servant bowed and left. Harukoo returned to her room and gave Kira and Emiko their tea. "I'll be back." She said again and left the room to enter another room. Again, she found it only by directions. She knocked on the door.

"Come in." Her father said. "Ah, Harukoo. I would like you to meet my good friend King Ryan." Harukoo curtsied the best she could with a tray in her hand.

"I thought you two would like some tea." She smiled. Mezta gestured for his daughter to come closer. "It's very nice to meet you. Though I'm sorry we had to have met on such an awful occasion. When you get better, I will return so that we may further speak." Her father kissed her head and handed Ryan a cup of tea.

"Try it. It's the best tea you will ever taste. Just like her mothers." Mezta smiled. Harukoo smiled at her father and stared for second that the two cups remaining. One cup was for her and the other for someone who seemed to need it the most.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 pm

"She's very lovely." Ryan said after Harukoo left.
With some effort, he sat up in his bed so he could sip at it.
"She's very talanted in making tea." He said with a smile.
Kyo hadn't left the bathroom. He couldn't get back in control enough to leave. His face was streaked with tears, though he never let out any audible sob. His teeth were gritted together so tight, he was surprised that they hadn't begun to wear away.
If he dies, I'll find a way to bring him back so I can murder him with my own two hands." He thought bitterly. He couldn't stand the thought of losing his father and with Kira's issue on top of that, it was all just too much.
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:22 pm

Mezta smiled. "Thank you." He smiled. "Like I said just like her mothers." He sipped his tea and let the warmth cover his body. Thanks to his daughter it was helping. It was the helping the pain he was feeling.

~~~~~~~~~
Harukoo knocked gently on the door. "I brought you some tea." She put the tray down on the counter and looked at his face. His face was almost too much for her to bare. The pain he must be feeling. Everything he was hiding was hurting him. She grabbed some tissues and started wiping his face. She picked up one of the cups and handed it to him. "Here. This will help. It may not help a lot but it will help some."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:25 pm

"It does help, doesn't it?" Ryan whispered.'
The pain in his chest was losening.
Kyo turned away and wiped his face.
"I didn't realize you would be coming back." He said trying to regain his composure. "I would've been more......presentable so to speak. I'm sorry."
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:27 pm

Harukoo smiled. "Don't be. Again I understand. Now drink." She held the cup in the air and waited for him to take it. "And don't worry. I won't tell anyone."

~~~~~~~~~
Mezta nodded his head. "More than you know, my friend. More than you know."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:36 pm

"No i insist on apologizing. A prince cannot give in like this in times of need. I thank you for your kindness, but my behavior is unacceptable."
He still couldn't stop the tears, but he drank the tea anyway.
"it's delicous." he said.
"Maybe i can still fight this thing off." Ryan said after a pause. "I don't know for how long, but may still be able to pull it off."
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:39 pm

Mezta smiled. "That's the ticket. You punch Death in the face. And this time with a giant hammer. It will take him decades to recover. See. My daughter can work miracles."

~~~~~~~~~
"Says who?" Harukoo asked. "Last time I checked there was no rule book on how to be a prince or princess. If something is bothering you, you talk about it and let it out."

Harukoo smiled. "And I'm glad you like it. It's my own recipe."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:44 pm

Ryan laughed at this.
"I don't know about decades, but she certiantly can work miricales. Wouldn't it be something if our children ended up together?"
"You don't understand." Kyo said after a pause. "And I could never burden you with my affairs or asking you to understand."
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:50 pm

Mezta laughed. "I'll tell you one thing, her mother would surely be happy. She has been trying to get out daughter to marry for months. As for me, I wouldn't mind seeing as we have been best friends all of our lives. That and your son is a fine boy. No doubt he will make a great king one day."

~~~~~~~
Harukoo crossed her arms. "Try me."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:55 pm

"And your daughter will make a lovely queen. Thank you friend, for coming."
"Do you understand what's happened? I almost lost my sister! I was right there! I was right there and she almost took her life! Do have any idea what that's like?! To see someone you care for so much to end up like that?! To be literally stabbed by them because they can no longer see who they are?! Do you have...."
He couldn't finish. He turned his head and fought to keep back the tears and sobs that had begun to work into his voice.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff