Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
FullMetal: Life's Ever Changing Battles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:09 pm
*moves before Edwardina hit him then glared at Edward looking like is about to kill him*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:44 pm
*Weakly* Envy dont you dare fight me  

Edward Elric ( Fullmetal)

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:29 pm
*jumps down from the tree and lands near Edward* why not?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:35 pm
*Can barely stand*cause I dont want to put up wth yuor $hit besides that stupid brat attacked me and I figured I could try attacking 2 birds with 1 stone *wipes blood from mouth* Guess I was wrong  

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 pm
yea i guess so *jumps back into the tree i was in*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:01 am
Do you know who that annoyying Brat is?  

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:21 am
*looks down at the girl ed threw at me* nope i don't know who she is  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:01 am
Does he look familiar to you at all *gets up fully* It' like I have seen he before  

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:36 pm
she called you her brother. is she your sister?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:35 pm
I dont have a damn sister! If I did shes just another one of Hoheims illigetiament children like you  

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:56 pm
no need to be rude pipsqueak i'm just trying to help you figure out who she is  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:39 pm
As luckily Edwardina dodges Edward's punch and getting safe to not knocking hard her head throw the tree, she looks up before throw Envy and then throw Edward and then she finally spoke quite angrily.
"Hmpf.. For your information, Mr. Pipsqueak and Shortie.. I'm for sure that damnet secret daughter of Hohenheim!?! And, if ya wanna know, I'm borned before you, Al and Envy!?!"
She then putting away her gold eyes away from Edward or Envy's as she murmured nervously something that nobody can't heard it. Cloudy then walking throw Edwardina's feet and looking at her worriedly.

Original_Edwardina_Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:51 pm
*dodges edwardina's attack* heh if your older then how come you called pipsqueak, Al and myself big brother?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:44 pm
One he is right and two I have already dodged your damn attack...LOok here is no freakkin record of yoyu aat all so if there is some proof then show it too us besides I have no time for a delussional fan *Starts to walk away with winry*  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:41 pm
Edwardina seems to be very angry now. Pherarps she hasn't attacked again no one, just only looking throw Envy and Ed with a angry look on. But then she puts out a nervous sigh as she then yelled quite angry.
"Tsk!? Fine, I don't need to have a stupid damnit SHORTIE boy and a strange PALM TREE boy who dressing up a stupid black top and a stupid black skirt on who that can't remember as well at myself!?! I'm gonna away throw my own. And don't try this time to follow me, you damnit boys!?! Cause I don't wanna too to have some stupid fans like ya!?!"
She then grabbed nervous her kitty and then running away throw another way and when she founding a tree very far away from the place that she meet again Ed, Envy and Winry she immediately climbing on it and when she sitting on it she puts her head into her arms and sighly very sad.
"D-does they really forgotten me, Cloudy? I.. I can't believe that they're already forgot their little sister... D-damnit.. Stupid brothers..." she says as she only sighed without crying.
Cloudy looking at her as it was on the tree too and then it trying to walking into Edwardina's legs and puts its head in the middle of Edwardina's closes arms and starts to purring softly.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff