Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Yaoi L Romance
~Wammy's House~ ((open, accepting, and updated)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:05 pm
L collected himself, finding that he got caught up in painting. He resumed his regular face and tone of voice. "Yes, I believe we should."

Who knew making a mess could be so much...fun?
The last word echoed throughout his brain. The detective had used it, but never really meant the definition to its fullest.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:17 am
" good, then we should. L, if you want me too, I could teach you some cool art things if you willing to learn."

Then out of no where, another orphan came into BB room while yelling " hey hey! I heard that Beyond Birth day is back!" But then the orphan saw BB and said " oh welcome back Beyond Birth day. You where gone for a pretty long time, what made you came back?"

BB just smiled and replied " oh somethings at my new home made me feel uneasy , so I gave my parents a present before I left. I'll tell you more at dinner little one."

" oh okay, I'll leave you and Mr.L alone then." said The little orphan while leaving the room

" oh one more thing little one." said BB
The orphan looked back and said " yes Beyond Birth day? "
BB went closer to the orphan smiled and said " Make sure next time you knock on the door cause you know." Then BB voice change from happy to serious and continued " It's very rude to intrude into a persons room with out knocking first cause you don't know what they may be doing. Please make sure you knock next time, okay?

The little orphan nodded and went off

BB turned back to L and said happily changing his voice back to happy " Well shall we finish up this room or what?"

(( sorry, I have to give my self some credit for this post. I thought I did pretty well in this post *dose her happy dance*  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:45 pm
((sorry, thought I posted >_< ))

L watched the orphan walk away and grabbed his shoulder kindly. "K," he told the orphan, saying his Wammy name, "It is fine to interrupt, so long as you do so politely. The door is always open." When the orphan ran off, after briefly hugging him (a part the detective did not like), L turned to BB. "Do not tell what my children to do," he said, not trying to even make it sound like a request but an order.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:59 pm
" I'm sorry L but I thought it was good to teach the little ones about manners" said BB while going back to his painting  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:32 pm
L shook his head. "If it's important, which I suspect it usually is when it comes to my children, Importance comes first. What comes second are the Manners."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:43 am
BB looked back at L, smiling innocently like a child and said happily " awww, you sounding like I'm going to hurt them, I'm not the type to hurt people, especially little kids. I mean, I'm part of the orphanage right?"  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:37 pm
"Yes. But you are not the head of the orphanage, either," L stated simply. "Now lets go to the kitchen - I'm craving for some sweets right now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:44 pm
" sure, I'm dying to get some of watari's famous carrot cake." said BB hapily as he left his room and went down into the kitchen,

When they reached the kitchen, BB grabbed a butchers knife, stuck it in his belt loop on his pants and started to look through the fridge

" now.... I always know that Watari makes carrot cake but where did he put it at?" said BB as his head was in the the fridge.  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:34 am
t3h Rainbow Monkey
Can I join?

((When you read the rules. Delete above post, please.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:16 pm
(( yeah, just do that and you will be able to join k?)))  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

t3h Rainbow Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:18 am
(('Kay, sorry. >>;; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:56 am
Sephiroth-king Darkness
" sure, I'm dying to get some of watari's famous carrot cake." said BB hapily as he left his room and went down into the kitchen,

When they reached the kitchen, BB grabbed a butchers knife, stuck it in his belt loop on his pants and started to look through the fridge

" now.... I always know that Watari makes carrot cake but where did he put it at?" said BB as his head was in the the fridge.

L, back to BB, replied as he was taking out a fork. "I do not know where he keeps his carrot cake, but only his strawberry. Ask one of the orphans." He took a happy, delightful bite of his strawberry cake and sat down at the table. "You are welcome to try a bite of this dessert."  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:52 am
BB looked back and said happily while having a child like expershion on his face
" really?! oh man that would be great!" Then BB walked over to the counter where the cake was, took out the butcher knife, and slammed it down on a piece of cake which made a perfect slice
BB smiled happily and said " there! a perfect piece! Now," he looked around and continued " I wonder if Watari but the bread at? I need some jam"

(( I just love how I change BB to kiddy like to evil mass insane person -evil laugh-))  
Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff