Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:12 am
NAME: steph
LIKES: anime, manga, reading, writing, food, chilling, drawing, animals, rain and wind, OHSHC!!!!! heart
DISLIKES: too hot weather, no fun, boredom, chores, horribly stuff i dont like :p

*gives a rose to the next person*  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:32 am
Name: Jody
Likes: Anime, Drawing, Manga, Reading, and Eattttttingggg. xp
Dislikes: Bugs and people who acts like the world revolves around them.

Oh thanks for the rose by the way ^^  

Yukimicchi

4,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Window Shopper 100

Metallic Weasel

Hygienic Cat

6,425 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:44 am
Name: Katherine
Nickname: Kat, Kathy, Katie, and Katarina(Italian!)
Likes: Anime, drawing, pranks, video games, Manga, music (preferably Alt. Rock or Metal), concerts, Disneyland, and cosplaying.
Dislikes: My dad (Child abuser), road kill, stuffed animals on the road, anime haters, Knott's Berry Farm, smokers, murderers, rapists, and many wrong things ><
Extras: I go to Disneyland practically every single day. I'm 5 minutes away from the Happiest Place On Earth! I know the best days to go and I'm always updating my visits. I'm already going to work there. I filled out a job application and they accepted me. I'll be working in 4 more years!

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:33 am
Name: Lyka
u can call me.. Aika! :3
Location... Cainta, Rizal Philippines :3
school name: Cainta Catholic College
^____^  

v_Aika_v

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:39 pm
Starlitmoon99
Name: Jody
Likes: Anime, Drawing, Manga, Reading, and Eattttttingggg. xp
Dislikes: Bugs and people who acts like the world revolves around them.

Oh thanks for the rose by the way ^^

your welcome! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:45 pm
Hi Everyone~

I'm Maggie but all of my friends call me Maggs lol
Likes: Facebook, Gaia, Japanese or Korean dramas, and tons of books.
Dislikes: Mean people, drama in reality, homework, stress, any type of conflict

So yeah that's me lol~  

sweet-lil-libra

Alwerien

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:57 am
Okay. I guess since I came here I should introduce myself I guess.
So...hi minna~~

Watashi wa Alwerien-desu~
You can call me Alwu, Aru, Alwe..whatever you feel like. It's interesting to see what can become from simple Alwerien XD. I'm almost 18, graduated from high school and now I'm enjoying my 4 free months I reserved for holiday rips and...animu, manga and animu :3 Maybe gamus too.
So, surprisingly, I luv animu and manga. Ouran was one of my first ones btw. I'm also member of scanlation group, wanna-be artist, and so on.
I have MAL (myanimelist) and dA (deviantArt) page, if you would like to see, feel free to ask (PM?) for link XD. If you want to bribe for whatever reason, I luv sweets XD.

To make the rest "short":
Namu: Alwerien (Alwu, Aru, Alwe..)
Intro: Obsessed with italian food and sweets. And I’m ANGELIC!
Likes: Manga, anime, vampires, bishies, friends, interesting people, RPG, animals (horses kitties puppies <3), sleeping, art, music, chocolate and COOKIES <3
Dislikes: Spiders, school, stupid irritating people, when somebody say "You MUST…" to me and being ignored.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:49 am
Hii ^.^
My name's darkcloud119, but plz call me Chris =]
I like puppies, anime, manga (usually one-shot), reading, and sometimes, drawing heart
My fav series are D. Gray-Man, Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, Vampire Knight, and Death Note...
Dislikes: Cleaning house, hw... crying
Age: ...if you rlly wanna know, check my profile, and do the math whee

darkcloud119

CupcakeCrowns

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:01 am
I haven't introduced myself yet o-o;;

Name: TwilightSage307
Dislikes: Homework, school exams, art block, headaches, spiders D: eek!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:58 am
Name:Alice
4laugh Likes:drawing,manga,music,anime,sweets(cookies),puppys,friends
evil Dislikes:chain mail,animal abusers,being bored,school
fav animes surprised uran,naruto,naruto shuppuden,bleach,death note and cowboy bebop  

xleaf ninjax

Syonanto

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:07 pm
Name: Syonanto
~Reading: Fantasy novels, and manga
~Writing: roleplaying, fanfictions, etc
~Manga/Anime: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Naruto, Death Note, Gundam Seed/Destiny, Final Fantasy, and of course, OHHC xD
Dislikes: people who bash pairings, arrogance, chain mail, being pushed, cruelty of any kind.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:06 pm
NAME:
Online, I go by Hypersoul (Sou for short). The 'hyper' doesn't stand for hyperactive... i'm a relatively laid back person :]
Lazy Sundays, manga and select anime (I much prefer reading), older Nintendo consoles (my GBC hasn't left my pocket since the day I bought it way back in the 90's ^^; ), chilling out with my iPod, doodling, animals, rainy weekends indoors :]
DISLIKES:
Summer days without a breeze, being bored, anonymous, obnoxious or overly loud people, Guitar Hero.
BONUS:
Behind the avatar, I'm a girl. I'm starting college this September as a psychology major. n_n
Ouran is my favorite anime <3

Hypersoul

Taco Bell Famine

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:19 pm
Name: Cheye

Location O, Hai, o. XD;

Like: Video games, Dance Dance revolution, Guitar Hero, musicals ((except for High School musical, that can go to hell.)) drawing, cartoons, writing and rping.

dislikes: Spoilers, morons, closed minded people, freshmen, homophobes.

Yes, just got invited to this guild like 15 minutes ago xD I've read all the Host club Mangas up to date ((in US release)), and seen up to episode 15 of the anime online. My favorite characters are Tamaki, The Hitatchi twins, Haruhi, and Nekozawa. I am eagerly awaiting the US dvd realese of Host Club in 3 days...can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:28 pm
Name:Alysha
Likes:OHSHC,DN,My buddies and a laot of other things that don't need to go into deatail with
Dislikes: Blood,Veggies,Clowns,escolaters  

Sensual Vodka

Tipsy Trash

Mikuru1

3,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:54 pm
Hello everyone!
You may call me Miki or if you prefer my real name Janavi aka Jana. I'm 15 and live in the middle of nowhere Florida...woohoo..... gonk Let's see I like anime, manga, Gothic/Sweet Lolita style, reading, writing poetry, photography, animals, origami, and a bunch of other stuff that I'm way too lazy to post x3

Let's see what else...well this may not be very important but I fell like making this post longer xD Well I'm a vegetarian : D Yay! Also I came across Ouran thanks to my friend who told me it was good and that I should watch it. I had looked at the first few minutes of the first episode and was somewhat afraid to continue watching it xD But then a few days later I watched the whole episode and loved it heart But yes I love Ouran x3 <33  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff