Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Eternal Darkness (accepting profiles & OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

interseted
  yes
  no
  meh...maybe
View Results

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:46 pm
(I can't continue the post right now. Sorry. I'll try to explain soon)
"Quiet, Survivor" Lorelei commanded firmly, but not harshly. A bead of kindness was in her speech toward him.
She bowed her head a little. "All right, I'll agree to your terms. But heed my warning; You shall be watched. If you let a single syllable about us spread, it won't be pretty..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:47 pm
((Here's hopin shits okay...))  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:14 pm
((its okay we all ahve lives. I hope its nothing too serious))

"Deal" Dante got up and walked out of the interrogation room past survivor and the lead woman. "my belongings?" She said to the guard standing out side of the room. he looked at Dante and then the leader. He then Opened a steel drawer and pulled out her belongings. SHe put her dagger back in her boot and her Jacket back on. Once she was done a guard bliandfolded her and lead her out of the building.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:04 pm
Survivor followed her and the guard. He was taking her out by the entrance she'd been caght at.

The got there and the guard pulled off her blinf-fold.

"Dont take us lightly... and dont leak anything you've learned. Now i have a question for you. Have you ever met me in the past?"  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:32 pm
((Just another divorce, moving out, and strict timelines. And I also have an english project I have due in a week that I need to start on. My sister hogged up the only computer with internet when we WERE here, so I couldn't work on it.))
Lorelei rubbed her temples, trying to shoo the stress away. She extended a glowing arm in the direction of the building's entrance, removing the trap, then promply walked to the main office building. Now who shall I have in charge of watching over her...?  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:25 pm
Morganna arrived to her apartment and looked around. She had a picture of her and her husband tacken the day they were married. How she missed him everyday it grew harder to bare. All of eternity alone without anyone to love. She couldn't bare to be like this she made her self anti-social to save herself from pain.

She felt it was easier to be alone then bare the truth about what really happen to her husband. Yes she blamed the humans for killing him but it was her fault. She couldn't control herself and he got killed saving her. She dreamnt about it all the time and that is what hurts her the most. Reliving it every night in her dreams.  

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:22 am
Dante was slightly taken aback by his question. She looked him over. "No, i do not believe so." she said to him.

((sorry its so short I'm scared poopless for my drivers test today if i fail it i have to start from teh beginning again for my drivers licence and i cannot do that. i will hurt my job as i have to drive out to city limits to work with a child who has a disability. no car mean limited options for getting her the help she needs))  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:00 am
((heres hopin you passed))

He looked dissappointed. Then he took his helmet off and looked her in the eye.

"My life doesnt make sense. The church told me I was 17, and that I was demoted because of my beleifs from general. What i dont understand is how a 17-year-old was a general. It doesnt make sense I was too young, and i didnt feel right. I need the truth one day."

With that he turned to return to the base.

"I apologize." He sighed in a disheartened voice. That was one more chance that he no longer had to find out his past. It was so convoluded that he wished sometimes he could just die.  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:43 pm
((I'm sory that I haven't been on. I can only be on during the days I go to school, since we ride the bus to the old house until we get internet at the townhouse. UUGH! It's SO ANNOYING!!))

Lorelei stared dully at the stack of paperwork in front of her, uninspired. Doubtless she wouldn't work until she got the question on top of her mind answered with much thought. Perhaps I should send out the new guy with a group of three well-trusted beings, consisting of a sniper, a spy and a fighter. That way they can build upon the others strengths and cover up their weaknesses. Perhaps even mold themselves into a permanent team, which we could definately use... She thought for a while, index and thumb holding up her very fair skin, then brightened up quickly. I have just the group! Quickly grabbing a blank sheet and a crimson-inked pen, she wrote frantically her thoughts as to keep them fresh and have it as backup if she were to forget. After two long minutes, she slammed down her pen with intense excitement, a rare sight of a grin lighting her features, and placed the paper in a safe location as she began her paperwork with renewed vigor.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:24 am
"That's alright." Dante said to him as she turned around and left for her home. on teh way home she was thinking. The Clergy must be up to something. Something that not even their own know. they would not just release one of their own for no reason. she said to herself. This was far more important that the tunnels she thought. She would have to find a way to infiltrate the clergy to see what they were up to. SHe walked back into the mansion and headed to her study.

((nope i failed again. next test is on Tuesday June 3rd. I have hired a drivers ed instructor from Young drivers to help me out this week so that hopefully he and I can go over the test and work it out that way i pass. so far to get my full licence I've paid...$575 to try and get my full license))  

Shelby Pierre-San

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:31 pm
((YOU CAN DO IT! Just have confidence in yourself, and you'll get through it(Or so say my upperclassmen friends). Oh yeah, that's right, I'll be minimum age for my permit in 16 days!))

Lorelei finished her paperwork a lot earlier than normal, so she took her marked paper out of the hidden compartment in her desk and trotted towards the buildings containing the fighters and such.

((I'm going to wait to continue after I create the three profiles... and I have to go again. Sorry for the short post. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:28 pm
He walked back to the base the same way he walked out of it. This time however, he was a little sad. It didnt show through in the slightest, but any vampire that cared to check would be able to tell.

He caught lorelei walking between buildings.

"Hey there. You still look stresse a little bit. I thought we covered the fact that it didnt accomplish anything."

Thats when he saw the glint in her eye.

"What are you thinking?"

He asked in a suspicious tone.  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:48 pm
While In her study Dante was going through the book on the clergy. She had gathered a pile of about 15 books that were either in her study or the library. There were two questions she wanted answered. 1. who installed the clergy armies and for what reason. and 2. any hints on why or who had been involved in the major battles against them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:01 pm
Michael was walking past Dante's study when he noticed that she was in it with a pile of books. "may I help you with anything?" he asked her.  

Reamus Thor

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:40 pm
((Christopher you need to change your sig that was two weeks ago. and glad you finially took my advice to post twisted
ha I love having younger brothers))

Dante looked up at Micheal who was at her door. "Actualy yes I could use your help." Dante said. "Could you help me go through these books. I'm looking for who created the Clergies soldiers and why also any info that might be useful on their organization." she told him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff