Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Silly goth things we did as kids. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

los1 soul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:35 am
for like my hole i went to a Christian school so me and my goth friends used to draw pentagrams on all the chalkboards and one muck up day for the year 12 we stabbed each other with protractors and drank each others blood biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:50 am
Masquerade_PLUR

I when I found dead animals I used to bury them in my back yard (Birds and other small wild things that died in my greenbelt) I had a little graveyard complete with bricks for markers. My parents thought this was compassionate instead of odd.

I still do this but I never considered it morbid either, just compassionate...and stealing, kind of. sweatdrop
I did however make a lot of little brick stone temples but that might've just been odd...

AdrianaKitten

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:15 pm
los1 soul
for like my hole i went to a Christian school so me and my goth friends used to draw pentagrams on all the chalkboards and one muck up day for the year 12 we stabbed each other with protractors and drank each others blood biggrin

biggrin i hope you disinfected them  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:33 pm
i never really did anything exceptionally gothy when i was little.
I loved ghost stories. wanted to be a witch. dreamed of world domination. wanted to grow up to be an assisin. Pretended to be a vampire from time to time.
that kind of stuff.
I tried to poison my sister once. i was like 8. i just mixed together a bunch of thing in my moms spice cabinete till it smelt foul. i think i might have added some random chemical of some sort too though. she didn't trust me and wouldn't drink the thing i tried to give her with it in it.

When i used to have bratz i would cut their hair, give them dark make up, and use sharpies to give them tattoos. plus cut up their clothes so they didn't look so much like a stupid stuck up chick just walked out of american eagle or something like that. I also used sharpies to change their hair color. My Cloe ended up with very short boyish hair and all black ^^. my sisters yasmin has wicked short in the back and long bangs thanks to me.

so yeah. i was never so frightfully gothy when i was little. . .  

Miyu_Aizawa

mad_cow_disease

Hygienic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:16 pm
Even when i was aout 4 I watched every creepy movie I could find. I cried when my mom made me be an indian for halloween instead of a vampire, I had gone as a vampire the year before. I made little capes and mummy outfits for my stuffed animals I also taught myself how to tie nooses and started using little mini ones as book marks. I read every book of Ghost stories and goosebumps that were at the library and in middle school I wore a cape around and to class. In 7th grade a kid asked me for my signature because he said i looked like sumara from the ring.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff