Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Movies and TV shows! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:56 pm
I saw the Dark Knight last night. It was really good, Heath Ledger played a perfect Joker. I was expecting Two-Face to tie into another movie though, and I guess it won't. The only clue left about a villain in the third Batman hinted at Catwoman. I hope they don't go into mutants like Ivy, that would just make a more-realistic Batman awful.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:58 pm

I was actually kind of surprised to hear that Two Face ended up in the movie. I still haven't seen it, though. *curses self-imposed codes*

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

The Black Messiah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:45 pm
I saw Wall.E yesterday, it's funny but not as sad as some people else made it out to be. Although this may be because I'm not a 8yr old, I'm not so moved by some of the things that happened to that Wall.E.

Go see it, tis good. Will be moving onto the Dark Knoght soon, so expect more posts. expect them!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:35 pm
Any one like Meet the Spartans?  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:09 pm
Looked awful, stupid slapstick crap humor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:14 am
Jason Da Psycho
Any one like Meet the Spartans?

I thought that it was ok, it had a few funny moments

"You wish to take over Sparta? Come lets us talk by the pit of spikes!"

The flase ending was decent as well, nothing beats watching half a cinema walking out, only to run back in about 30 seconds when they realised.  

The Black Messiah

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:24 am
Every time one of those horribly tasteless "comedy" movies is released I hope for the same thing: please let all the actors, producers and director die horribly in a burning bus.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:59 pm
Makes you wonder where all the good comedies have gone? Horror has been getting better and better with the years tho blaugh  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Lord Thuddleton

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:04 pm
I recommend a movie called "In Bruges." It's about a couple of hitmen, after a job goes sour they are told by their boss to chill in this small town in Belgium named Bruges. It's very strange and pretty funny. If you are a fan of movies like Snatch, or maybe even Withnail and I, then this might be a film for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:51 pm
Lord Thuddleton
I recommend a movie called "In Bruges." It's about a couple of hitmen, after a job goes sour they are told by their boss to chill in this small town in Belgium named Bruges. It's very strange and pretty funny. If you are a fan of movies like Snatch, or maybe even Withnail and I, then this might be a film for you.
Bruges is not a small town you uneducated pleb, it is the main capitol of West Flanders.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lord Thuddleton

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:08 pm
Lt. Brookman
Lord Thuddleton
Bruges is not a small town you uneducated pleb, it is the main capitol of West Flanders.

Wow, I post to try and get people to watch a good movie and I get insulted for it. I'm so happy you take pleasure in putting people down. I'm sorry that my knowledge is not up to your standards for perfection, a*****e.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:11 pm
Lord Thuddleton
Lt. Brookman
Lord Thuddleton

Wow, I post to try and get people to watch a good movie and I get insulted for it. I'm so happy you take pleasure in putting people down. I'm sorry that my knowledge is not up to your standards for perfection, a*****e.

Chill out, man. He does it to everyone. Trust me, I've received it.

All the same, its kind of ironic. I had just red your advert for it and then I saw a Pay Per View ad for it come up on TV.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:12 pm
That's not irony, its coincidence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:23 pm
biggrin I'll go watch "I (Heart) Huckabees" to relax. Most people I know didn't like it but I did.

Just saw the Dark Knight. It was the best film I've seen in theaters all year. Oddly enough the second best so far was "Kung Fu Panda."  

Lord Thuddleton

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:35 pm
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
That's not irony, its coincidence.

True. My bad.

I have in incredible urge to watch The Royal Tenenbaums right now. Why the hell don't I own that movie yet?

General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff