Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
If you could change your name.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask and thou shall not recieve, brief mortal!!!!!
  what???
  don't you mean "shall recieve"
  *cowers*
  I don't think so....*pulls out the semi-automatic with a silencer and flash supressor*
View Results

Raven Winter

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:24 pm
I'd probably go for Raven. I've liked that name for a long time, and at one of the three high schools I've been to, everyone knew me by that instead of my actual first name. It made me a happy Jack.

.... And no, my first name isn't actually Jack. It's Christian, unfortunately. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:58 pm
XWraith_LordX
Ayame_Rikimayu
XWraith_LordX
I think I'll name my kid Agamemnon...

haha, thats great. a friend and i had this joke in latin class during a trojan war unit because i thought agamemnon was a yugioh card.
it sounds like it would be one, honestly.
It does sound like a Yugioh card.... stare .....quickly, copyright it!

if agamemnon was a yugioh card, what would it look like?
probably like that fat b*****d off of Troy.
i summons...Agamemnon!!! the heart of the cards will guide me to victory!!!...wow i think i went a bit far there.
...ok, enuff of that.

Ayame_Rikimayu

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
XWraith_LordX
Ayame_Rikimayu
XWraith_LordX
I think I'll name my kid Agamemnon...

haha, thats great. a friend and i had this joke in latin class during a trojan war unit because i thought agamemnon was a yugioh card.
it sounds like it would be one, honestly.
It does sound like a Yugioh card.... stare .....quickly, copyright it!

if agamemnon was a yugioh card, what would it look like?
probably like that fat b*****d off of Troy.
i summons...Agamemnon!!! the heart of the cards will guide me to victory!!!...wow i think i went a bit far there.
...ok, enuff of that.

Online picture

He would look like the guy on the right, but more buff and more badass. He'd have that helmet on, a red cape like in 300, and those sandals that they wore. Oh and his "skirt" would be a little longer. He'd also be about 20 feet tall. He'd be carying a gleaming sword and have a sheild like the one in the picture on his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:28 pm
I would not change my name I beleive your body and name is one thing you should come and leave with through out your life.Plus I like my Name  

Strawberry Bunny Magician

divine_retrobution

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:19 am
Ashe or Evangaline. If I was a boy I'd want to be called Vincent or Dante  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:53 pm
Well i do like me Nick name Miyu. . .
pretty much i just hate having a name that Starts with sam. There are too many freaking sams. In fact 4 in my family (that i know of)
Samira [me]
Samantha [little sister]
Samuel [older bro]
and Samuel [the dis-owned father]

When i was younger i always wanted the name Sasha. . . or something foreign. .. .
My name is actually foreign but i don't pronounce it the way it's actually supposed to be and i just don't like that it is a Sam name.

I kind of want the name Ayden right now. . only i think i would want it spelt weird. . .like Aiden, Eiden, Aaden.
something like that.

but yeah i've always wanted different names.
everyone says my name is pretty but i find it boring  

Miyu_Aizawa

Miyu_Aizawa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:06 pm
ooo ooo oooh!
if i were a boy i would want one of the various Aiden's or Alexander.
and i wouldn't stand for shortening it to Alex. . . because Alexander is a sexy name. i would only shorten it if i wasn't equally as sexy.
or something sexy and foreign.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:29 pm
Miyu_Aizawa
ooo ooo oooh!
and i wouldn't stand for shortening it to Alex. . . because Alexander is a sexy name. i would only shorten it if i wasn't equally as sexy.
Are you telling me that "Alexx" isn't sexy either? sad Come on, anything with two "X"s in it has got to be sexy.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Miyu_Aizawa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:03 pm
XWraith_LordX
Miyu_Aizawa
ooo ooo oooh!
Are you telling me that "Alexx" isn't sexy either? sad Come on, anything with two "X"s in it has got to be sexy.

well with two x's it's pretty sexy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:32 pm
To be honest I really hate my name. I mean my first name is ok but it's very over-used. And my last name gets me bullied. It's one of the reasons I bear a slight grude against Harry Potter. I've always wanted to change it to something cool like Thorn or Roxxi or Rem (what can I say? I'm a death note fan whee ) It's just that my parents wouldn't be so used to it (nor would anybody else) and nothing really goes well with my last name.
DAMMIT!!!!! crying
Oh ******** this world I'll get bullied whatever my name is! talk2hand  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Madness Satire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:16 pm
I wouldn't change it. I think Virginia is a good name.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:55 pm
Hmm, I might end up changing my name and if I did I'm pretty sure it would by to Cyro, because it rhymes with pyro, but most people assume it's a hard 'c' like a a'k' when it's actually a soft 'c' like an 's.' 'Cyro Darice,' it's got a nice ring to it, and yeah, I'd be chaning my last name too.  

Kazza Reaper

Ruthless Phantom

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:05 pm
I like my first name, but I would want to change my middle name. My middle name is Louise. I would want to change it to Ann. Mostly because my mom said she originally want to name me Charlotte Ann, but my dad wanted Charlotte Louise. I love how they never asked my opinion on this. rolleyes So, if given the chance I would go with my mom's choice, she's normally pretty good with that sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:55 pm
I just started the legal process for changing my name. It's over $100 and involves a few trips to the courthouse... xp

I'm going from Kathleen Elise (I'm not giving over my last name, but the pronunciation is similar to syphilis...) to Kathleen Elisabeth Ravenia. (pronunced ra-VIN-yah) 3nodding  

DreamerSpirit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:50 am
DreamerSpirit
I just started the legal process for changing my name. It's over $100 and involves a few trips to the courthouse... xp

I'm going from Kathleen Elise (I'm not giving over my last name, but the pronunciation is similar to syphilis...) to Kathleen Elisabeth Ravenia. (pronunced ra-VIN-yah) 3nodding
Congrats!

Gorgeous new name by the way. smile  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas