Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Do You Think Of Anime Popularity Factor? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master cade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:46 am
sweatdrop I dont really care as long as its good if its in nothing but japanese and no sub I dont care it just makes good practice for learning japanese. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:50 pm
Umm I think it was in its golden age in the 80s and then it kinda exploded later on but then with so much anime being shoved into people's faces they decided to like it less.

I'm an anime fan so this does not apply to me xD  

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

directvantage45

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:00 pm
I like pretty much anything, but portions of Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and eventually D. Gray-man, bug me. When anime/manga become widely popular, the writers take liberties, and start to stretch episodes, adding "suspense" because people will continue to buy their work no matter how long it takes to finish. I like these animes, however they annoy me to no end because I cannot hope to guess when the end will be. I am a story guy, and the end to a story can be just as important as the story itself, and if it never comes, then it was all just a waste of time. Look at the farce that is Pokemon. The first two seasons weren't bad, and were worth watching for you anime aficionados out there. After that, it sucked. Period. And it will NEVER end. Period. One Piece feels much the same, clocking in at 460+ episodes. But it at least is making signs of progress. Bleach and Naruto both had extended filler sections that annoyed many people. Despite these things , they are still good animes, just a little too long because of their popularity.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:39 pm
I think its cool  

Lord Deathnotefan666

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out