Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Bored as normal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:16 pm
Methos rolled his eyes, giving a short snort through his long nose. "Get a thousand years under your belt," he said lazily, "then we'll talk about the virtues of listening to me versus 'Amanda Luck.'"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:53 pm
"Amanda Luck, eh?" Gaston echoes with a grin. "That's that one lady Immortal you refuse to let me ever meet if you can help it, isn't it? I swear, I'd be on my best behavior..."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:18 pm
And so quickly things went to where Mat had no idea what they were talking about, which at lest easily confirmed that they did have a past together. He finished off his beer and glanced to Kali with a shrug, it was more of a 'wonder if they'd notice if I walked off' gesture.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:24 pm
Kali gave a smile at Mat on that, returning the shrug before pushing her chair back and standing, "This is reminding me of a nursing home now, I'm going to find somewhere more fun." Which could translate into somewhere she could get in trouble without having a sitter or two watching over her, or maybe she was just going to find a playground to sit on a swing and ignore the world.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:28 pm
"No Amanda," Methos said firmly. "And look, you're boring the kids."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:22 pm
"Oh, come on, be reasonable." Gaston persisted. "I was America's first bachelor astronaut, after all...how much trouble can Amanda be?"

He looks then to Kali and Mat with a grin. "Really? I didn't know I was supposed to be entertaining anyone. Do you really want me to start, Adam?" There are many possibilities, after all.  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:05 am
"Technically I think both of you are suppose to be entertaining, not just you, if it helps any." Mat gave a shrug, "After all us young people are boring."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:36 pm
Methos fell silent for a moment, the mention of Gaston's Apollo 13 escapade a stark reminder of the year he thought two of his students were trying to kill him with embarrassment and worry. It was the year Methos had totally sworn off taking students... until he had stumbled across Phoenix in that alley.

"You can't handle Amanda, Gaston," he managed to get out. "No one can." He smiled wanly at Mat, almost apologetically.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:42 pm
"You'll ain't talking about the Amanda I think you're talking about I hope? Please say no?" Kali was still standing, hands on the back of her chair looking like she'd beg for them to honestly say no even though she knew that wasn't going to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:02 pm
Gaston laughs at the abject fear Amanda has apparently inspired in so many people.

He takes a sip of his drink and grins wryly at Methos. As much grief as he gives his teacher...especially including stuff like Apollo 13...Gaston holds him in high respect. He just won't say it out loud. "You know, maybe you're right, Adam...maybe she could handle me instead. From what you've told me about her, it would be a heck of a way to go." He winks.

Looking at the other two, Gaston remarks. "Well, if we're supposed to be entertaining, I might be able to come up with something. Think Dawson will let me jam with he band for a song or two? I'm no Keith Richards, but I can hold my own on guitar...and there isn't a self respecting New Orleans man who can't belt out a good blues lick now and again..."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:22 pm
"No," Methos said flatly to Kali. "She's not here, and you don't know who I'm talking about. Just keep repeating that 'til you believe it."

To Gaston, he said, "No, no, never. Just keep repeating that 'til I believe it. Now, go ask Joe if he'll introduce you to the band."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:45 pm
"Right, I'll keep that in mind sweets." She shook her head, "Hey I have an odd question," Nevermind that she had said she was going to leave, "What if you get your heart cut out? Cause like if you die you stay dead till the cause of death is removed normally, but with a missing heart that's kinda hard, if someone says takes it with them, are you stuck dead? Wouldn't a morgue freak to have a dead person that wasn't decomposing? What if someone randomly put a human heart in the pace? Cause it's a heart technically." So it was a long ramble, something that just kinda popped in her head and she felt the need to ask cause hey there were three immortals sitting at a table and one might know the answer.  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:46 pm
Gaston laughs outright at Methos' response. "Aww...you never let me have fun anymore. Can't you just let me bump into her on the grounds that I deserve whatever I bring upon myself? I'd be on my best behavior...comparitavely, anyway."

He blinks at the question about the heart thing. "Eh...I have no idea. Ask Adam...he's been a doctor before, as I recall. Besides, it helps him foster his knowitall attitude." Gaston winks as he stands from the table.

He takes a moment to finish off his drink then approaches the bar to speak to Joe, asking if he and they might agree to him doing a song or two with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:11 am
Methos didn't mention to Gaston that it wasn't his behavior he was worried about. Amanda spelled "trouble" in any language, before or since time began. She would wrap the young fool around her pretty little finger, and gods knew what she would talk him into.

He looked thoughtfully at Kali for a moment. Even Joe hadn't asked him such a question. A moment later his eyes took on a mysterious look, as he said, "I once heard of an Immortal pharaoh who was poisoned. Do you know how the ancient Egyptians prepared their bodies for mummification?"

At the bar Joe eyed Gaston as if sizing him up. "You've got the talk of a NawLeans boy," he drawled, "but do you have any idea how to play? With soul?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas