Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:09 pm
Suta wasn't sure if it would be in her alotted time, but if it would help at least for one night, it was worth a try. "Yeah, okay, sure. By the way, how long do you think it will take to get to your dorm?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:05 am
"Like 5 minutes... its the same building you know."

Nich smiled. He guided her out of the cafeteria and toward the dorm rooms, and he began to tell her his story.

"Im going to give you a stone. Ive grown to call them sanguid stones. I beleive it may help you, for they are manufactured from the purest form of human blood. If im right in thinking that drinking human blood will end your thist for the evening, then once it comes time for you to crave human blood you can use one of these. I hope."

This seemed like a grand revelation to Nich, but talking about it e couldnt help sounding morose and sick.  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:45 pm
"Okay then but I have one question," Suta said, very curiously. Her eyes, however, were changing more rapid than usual, so she would need substanance sooner, or be driven by blind need, unconscious to any other thought. She didn't need that to happen again. "How is it that you came upon them?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:02 pm
Nich changed at her question. His rather calm and pleasant demeanor evaporated to reveal a shy and secluded one.

"IDont think you'd look at me the same if you knew."

Nich said these things as he stared distantly into the floor as he walked. He rubbed his left arm unconciosly.  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:09 pm
Suta-raito looked at Nich, slightly confused about the change and the statement. "Are you sure about that? I tend to have quite the open mind." She started looking up at the ceiling in the thick aquard air. Maybe I'll need to tell him something I wouldn't tell most people before he'll open up. But what? Oh! I know!
She gazed at him as they walked to his dorm, her eyes already half changed in color. "Nich, I have a ...confession... to make. Even though I have fed upon human blood before, it was only out of blind need. So, I don't know what my affinity is yet, even though I became a full vampire at the age of 16 two years ago. And usually, during that time of the month, my irises change color in an hour, then my pupils turn to slits in the next thirty minutes. After then is when I usually feed. However," Suta pointed at her now three-fourths changed eyes, allowing him to finally see, "my eyes have made this much progress in less than five minutes. So my guess is..." Suta took a small pause, staring at the ceiling again, "... that my affinity has something to do with you." She readied herself for his reaction, expecting shock or fear from him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:23 pm
Nich smiled at her. She was so cute in her naive sense.

"Suta, you neednt look as if im about to bite your head off."

He playfully turned her chin toward him.

"I am not about to be repulsed by this. I am a scientist, this is intriging. Besides, seeing what Ive seen, i doubt very much could repulse me."

His voice waivered as he finished talking and his hand dropped to his left arm again.

He turned and opened the door to his room. Upon entering he pulled a small velvet pouch from his backpack. From this pouch he removed a tablet size red stone.

"Before I tell you anything, you must ingest this stone and see if it has any effect. Dont worry, Ive experimented on these before and they are perfectly healthy. Just trust me... Im nearly positive it will be beneficial for you."

His news, though very reassuring and nearly positive was delivered in a sad tone.  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:43 pm
Suta stuck the stone into her mouth, not thinking much on it. Quickly her eyes changed back to their usual lovely green-brown. However, she stuck her blood-covered tongue out in complaint. "Wow this is bitter. How old is this blood anyway?" Then she thought on it, remarking neutrally "Well, if it will sate my need for blood, then I guess I'll use them. But since they are so bitter," she added teasingly, "I will only use them on the full moon, when I need them most."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:13 pm
"Allright... before you commit though you may wanna hear about how these things come into being. Ive made up my mind Suta, your the first freind ive had in a long time. I may sound a little childish when i say that, but i trust you and ive made up my mind that you have a right to know."

Nich turned his back to her and pushed the door shut. He rolled up his sleeve a bit with his back to her.

"Its my blood Suta... kind of like a punishment. Those stones are the antithesis to my existance. They are complete poison to me, and i cant use alchemy on them. They would be fatal if ingested by myself, but to anyone else theyre just hard blood. As for where i get them from, 'they form in the devil's hand' i read in an old text... that basically means they colect in my left forearm."

He turned around and showed her a completely mutilated left forearm. The scar was old and new at the same time, and was very wide and dark.

"I understand if you... just want to go, but its my curse for playing god, and i have to deal with it."

He sat down on his bed and let his head fall. He didnt want to see her repulsion.  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:18 pm
Shelby Pierre-San
"hmm." Rhea said as she looked up and noticed that the boy ahead of her had stopped walking and was waiting for her to catch up to him. "oh, hello." Rhea shed as she blushed slightly out of embarrassment for not paying attention. "I'm good and your self?" She said after realizing what he had said.

(DON'T KILL ME! I should have warned you I wouldn't be able to get on for a while @.@)

Akriest laughed lightly. "I'm doing fine." as she stepped by him he began walking again, shortening his stride to match hers. "I take it you're new to this school too?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:22 pm
((it's okay I just wanted to make sure you didn't fall off the face of the earth))

“yes, I’m new.” Rhea said to the young man. “I just arrived here today.” She said as she opened the main doors to walk out into the garden. “I hope you don’t mind if we take a quick walk around before the sun sets.” She said to him.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:41 am
Jarod saw two students enter the garden. They looked simple enough, one was the spartan he'd heard earlier.

He also had heard another student rather close to him.

This was quite the predicament. He hadnt expected students to be so interested in nature. Especially his kind.

Of ourse he didnt expect to be charged for sexual assault if he wasnt gonna get charged for physical damage. Though running around in a soggy pair of boxer shorts probably wasnt the best idea.

He changed quickle inside his tent and decided to take a stroll around.

((Hey, why dont some of you guys join eternal darkness, it should be pretty cool... im there wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:28 am
((haha thanks Nolithic i was thinking of placing a shameless plug in for the RP on my next post 3nodding Join People it will be fun. Come to teh Darkness we have vampires. sorry though, we do not have Edward Cullen.))  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:59 pm
((Or Oscar Wilde... too bad for that))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:48 pm
Suta looked at the arm in surprise, feeling bad for him. When he sat down she walked over to him, standing there with her pittying expression. "If you think I'm about to be repulsed by something like this, you're way off. Anyway, I thank you for the blood you gave me, yet you never answered my question of how old that particular blood sample was. It tastes as if it was created over eight years ago."  

Dolphinwhale

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:17 pm
Akriest grinned, noting Jarod out of the corner of his eye as he nodded to Rhea. "Not at all. I actually enjoy walking around nature. It's very relaxing."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff