Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
♣ Angel's Hell ♣ [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race are you going to be?
  Angel
  Demon
  Werewolf
  Vampire
  Elf
  Neko
  Human
  Gold! (That isn't a race, but have fun! ^^ )
View Results

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:43 pm
"Ohh no no no you don't have to thank me. It'll only make me feel bad..." Ronin's words seemed shaking in embarrassment and somewhat disappointment 'cause he couldn't even help her, and he looked down timidly at his feet. He does have a katana strapped to his back, but it's hard to believe this kid's a warrior himself with an attitude like that. "Umm...my...my name is Ronin.." he peeped meekly, "pleased to meet you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:58 pm
Kellen frowned, looking thoughtfull. "Ronin... your grandfather was a warrior in the Continental War 75 years ago, correct?" The name the kid took had been the same as the great warrior who had given his life way back then. So this might be his grandson... well, life is strange. He'd known the old Ronin, and could even see some of the elder Ronin in this young boy. But that really meant nothing; even after seven thousand years, humans still seemed mostly the same to him.  

Gail Akriest

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:46 pm
"Nice to meet you too," Katherine smiled and listened to Kellen. "Wow, really? Your grandpa sounds famous," She said as she took a bite into her angel cake.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:18 pm
Ronin looked at Kellen and was surprised to hear that he knows about his grandfather, considering he wasn't the most famous warrior in the world, although he was said to be well-respected among other warriors. How does he know? he htought. I mean, that war was about 75 years ago and ouji-sama was dead wayyy back then..he doesn't look that old... Ronin then answered. "Y-yeah...my father told me stories about my grandfather and that he was pretty strong." Kellen might notice that same red katana on his back;the same one that his grandfather wields and was passed down to his father and eventually to him.  

HaJoeKen

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:10 pm
Kellen nodded. "Ah; you look a lot like him." He said with a smile. "Of course, that's just a guess; I've studied your grandfather, but of course I have never met him." In truth, that was a lie; Kellen had known Ronin's grandfather well, and even fought alongside him. The blade was familiar too; it was the deceased Ronin's keepsake. "That's a wonderful blade." He said simply. "The flame brand, correct?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:35 pm
Katherine said nothing, but continue to eat her angel cake and listen to Kellen and Ronin talk. She wondered if her parents were furious with her since she came down to Earth without permission. Bad memories came up in her mind, she pulled the cloak around her closer to cover up the necklace and her clothes.  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:19 am
"Mhmm. It's called Honoukaze-to, "Blazing Wind Blade. I haven't developed fire element like ouji-sama has, only wind." Ronin rubbed the hilt of his katana. "Otou-san gave me this katana before he died. I trained with the blade for as long as I can remember." If one looked closely at Ronin's fists, however, you can see that his fists looked battered slightly, indicating he was also a skilled hand-to-hand martial artist too.
"Ohh..I must've forgotten I have food to eat!" he laughed nervously as he sat down on a table in a chair next to Katherine and took his sandwich and began scarfing down on it hungrily. He finishes his first sandwich rather quickly and starts his second one. "Mmmm fooooood!" he seems to have devoured his second sandwich whole.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:56 pm
Katherine smiled, amused at Ronin. "You must not have eaten in days." Then a small buzz was heard from the pocket of her cloak. She narrowed her eyes slightly, "excuse me for a second." She got up and left, Janus on her heels.

Standing in a small and dark alley way, she picked up the small device that was buzzing her hands. This device was like a cell phone in a way but there was only 2 in the world. She made it and she gave one to her brother so they can keep in contact. She flipped opened the device and quickly pressed the password. Her brother showed up on the screen, "Katherine?" He said, unsure. Katherine sighed, pure white wings grew out of her back to show her identity but the alley way was so small, her wings had to be folded.

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:09 pm
Her wings glowed a faint red, showing her royalty and her position. "What is it? Is Father and Mother looking for me?" She asked her brother, concerned."Yes," Her brother replied, "they're going crazy! They're searching everywhere!" Katherine sighed, "tell Father and Mother. I'm going to spy on the demons. I'll report to them in a few days, okay?" Bitterness pricked at her heart, that was not the entire truth. "Okay, be careful, sis." Her brother whispered and then the screen turned black.

Katherine barely nodded, she closed the device and shoved it in her pocket. She sighed and lean against the wall, landing on the ground with a soft thump. Her wings was still showing and Janus whimpered, concerned for Katherine. "You going to find her, aren't you?" Janus said, finally speaking. "I'm going to try to Janus," Katherine said after a long silence. "I have to try."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:52 pm
Kellen nodded at Ronin, recognizing the blade for what it was. "You know, there's a place not too far from here that's said to be highly charged with the flame element. You may want to try going there; I'm sure the monks would be happy to train you." He caught Katherine leaving out of the corner of his eye. "'Scuse me." He muttered, turning and following her at a distance. As she entered the alley and pulled the device, he flinched; the voice eminated from it was all to familiar. He waited till she had finished talking, then stepped out, both sheilding her wings and blocking her from leaving. "... You didn't tell me you were related to Gabriel." He said coldly from behind her.  

Gail Akriest

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:41 pm
"How was I supposed to know that you knew him?" Katherine stood up quickly, "Gabirel Faith, my older brother. Why? Did he do something wrong to you?" She muttered and automatically picked her bow, feeling the need to defend her brother if Kellen says something offensive.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:48 pm
He held his cold gaze for a moment, then sighed. "Gabriel... he was, well... I guess the right word is friend." Kellen frowned. "But that was nearly a millenia ago... I doubt he even remembers me." Angels never forgot, of course, but if the Creator had found the memories inconvenient, then he could... remove them. "Now, he's just another angel..."  

Gail Akriest

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:33 am
[Ronin has some family problems. He didn't tell me when he's going to post in the RP again, but he'll try too.]

"Gabirel never mention anything about friends," Katherine thought and lowered her bow. "He's not just any angel, he's my brother." She gripped her bow tightly, a bit angry. "He's royal blooded too and not to mention my only sibling left," She thought, trying to remember the times when they were all a family before she disappeared.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:43 pm
Kellen smiled sadly. "And yet... he never once showed the same affection they do down here on Earth." He could see it in her face; that was the problem with coming down to earth; when you saw the love, the joy of human living, and compared to to the life of an angel, an angels life felt strangely lacking. "He has no soul, and so experiences no joy, no sorrow, no love and no pain. You, on the other hand..." He muttered. "You have come into contact with humans, and at a young age; already a soul has developed in you. You're exactly like me, you just haven't been caught yet. And if you are... then even your brother won't protect you. In fact..." He said, sadly. "He'll forget all about you, and see you as just another inconvenient fallen angel." That was what had happened to him... He'd been cast out, and then when he had tried to contact Gabriel to apologize, Gabriel hadn't even recognized him... he'd been treated with scorn, as a fallen angel, and Gabriel hadn't even listened. "that's the problem with curious angels; they always end up with something the Creator doesn't want, and so he discards them."  

Gail Akriest

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:25 pm
"Hmm..interesting..." he said to himself as he was told that he could possibly learn how to use Honouto-ryu. "I htink I'll go check that out once I've rested enough." Hel ooked around and realized that Kelle nand Katherine weren't around. "Huh? Where have they gone?" Taking his bag of food, he walked out of the store looknig for them. As he passed by a dark alleyway, he overheard voices. "Hmm?" he looked curiously through the alleyway and found the two of them, talking, though he doesn't knwo what. "Hey guys...what's up?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff