Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:52 am
What acronyms do you mean?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:32 am
Um...*flounders*...not sure actually. I don't actually remember why I wrote that at all. I think I was jumped up on caffeine.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Zoutout

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:56 pm
So, photos, eh?

http://www.dur.ac.uk/j.a.t.dowland/neck.jpg

I'm unfortunately not the most photogenic individual.
I tend not to smile. I can smirk, but if I try to force a smile for a photo it looks utterly lame and retarded. I can only smile when the emotion's there.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:17 am
The object is to eat the tomato soup. Really. biggrin

I really have to find my own photo... Curse my non-existant digital camera or web-camera! gonk  

Tailos-teichou

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:58 am
Zoutout
So, photos, eh?

I tend not to smile. I can smirk, but if I try to force a smile for a photo it looks utterly lame and retarded. I can only smile when the emotion's there.

Holy cow, you need an elastoplast on that neck of yours..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:48 am
Zoutout
So, photos, eh?

Don't worry, I don't think your face was the main focus of most people's attention.
And you can't be as non-photogenic as me. (Currently trying to get some photos on computer.)  

Boolean Julian
Crew

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:35 am
Just all be very aware of what can happen to your photos if I am bored and have photoshop open, m'kay? wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:32 am
Invictus_88
Zoutout
So, photos, eh?

Holy cow, you need an elastoplast on that neck of yours..

Heh. I was an extra as a corpse in a low budget student film that day.
Afterwards we went to Sainsburys and scared the children.  

Zoutout

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:08 am
illyrianth
Just all be very aware of what can happen to your photos if I am bored and have photoshop open, m'kay? wink

Very aware indeed! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:16 pm
Oh-kay, it's an oldie from last Summer but I just remembered how much I love it!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Best of British irreverence. That there is the monument to democracy, set up by the American Judiciary! Hoo yeah!

Final night of a wearying Thames jaunt with some fellow scouts. I needed to relieve myself and so I skitted accross a road and a field and jumped a fence. Found the area exposed and headed left until I came to a lovely gloss-black railing fence. Like you see in London. It looked rather smart and so I suspected it might be private property of some local titles chappee, probably with a shotgun.

I tentatively scuttled forth, dached over the railings and scuttled over a cobbled path and into the woods. Checked left and right for lines of attack and promptly did what had to be done. When of the return I came accross the path again I decided to follow it downhill as it went toward the river anyway. At the bottom there was a gate and a sign explaining that I'd just shat upon an acre of English woodland donated to the American people by HM the Queen! eek

I ran up the path to find the Kennedy memorial and some odd blocks of stone and a cool hill.

Quick as a flash, dashed back to base camp and met up with the crew. Explained with pride my assault upon American soil and we all got hyper on raw jelly. Then ran up the hill, rolled down the crass near the memorial. An area for alleged peaceful reflection. Then we ran back down the path and saw some floodlights further along.

BWAHAHA!!

We'd stumbled upon the monument to democracy, prefect chance for some cool poses and generall irevverent antics. All clearly visible from the main road.

Comedy..

xd

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:19 pm
Comedy indeed.....

~steals~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:23 pm
You know, Illy...most girls have boyband posters on their walls. Not a collection of Invi-pics.

rolleyes

Invictus_88
Captain

LLT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:51 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:15 pm
Invictus_88
Oh-kay, it's an oldie from last Summer but I just remembered how much I love it!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Best of British irreverence. That there is the monument to democracy, set up by the American Judiciary! Hoo yeah!

Final night of a wearying Thames jaunt with some fellow scouts. I needed to relieve myself and so I skitted accross a road and a field and jumped a fence. Found the area exposed and headed left until I came to a lovely gloss-black railing fence. Like you see in London. It looked rather smart and so I suspected it might be private property of some local titles chappee, probably with a shotgun.

I tentatively scuttled forth, dached over the railings and scuttled over a cobbled path and into the woods. Checked left and right for lines of attack and promptly did what had to be done. When of the return I came accross the path again I decided to follow it downhill as it went toward the river anyway. At the bottom there was a gate and a sign explaining that I'd just shat upon an acre of English woodland donated to the American people by HM the Queen! eek

I ran up the path to find the Kennedy memorial and some odd blocks of stone and a cool hill.

Quick as a flash, dashed back to base camp and met up with the crew. Explained with pride my assault upon American soil and we all got hyper on raw jelly. Then ran up the hill, rolled down the crass near the memorial. An area for alleged peaceful reflection. Then we ran back down the path and saw some floodlights further along.

BWAHAHA!!

We'd stumbled upon the monument to democracy, prefect chance for some cool poses and generall irevverent antics. All clearly visible from the main road.

Comedy..

xd

xd That's bloody hilarious! ...I remember my Scout days. Good times. *sigh* I regret ever leaving...  

Khorkalba

LLT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:25 pm
It seems like a lot of boys over in England were in the scouts, even my fiancee was. o.O  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff