Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:29 am
Noltic
Vito slumped forward and hugged her wioth a smile of red-stained teeth.

"You get it now... i know you cared, and i know it hurt you to see me in pain, and for that Luna i owe more than i can give. You were the one person that cared at all, Luna... I would die for you in an instant, no second thoughts, and killing yourself would be an insult to my memory."

He let her go and collapsed out of exhaustion. His haggard breath rasped as he struggled to his knees clutching his chest.

"Luna.... I just wish i could have been good enough for you... you know what i mean?"

He wiped the blood from his lips, and kept on breething... barely.

((Catchya later))
((awww ok then ttyl))

Luna dropped down to her knees crying hard "DON'T YOU DAR DIE ON ME! VITO YOU WERE MORE THEN GOOD ENOUGH! YOU ARE WORTH MORE THEN I COULD EVER IMAGINE! PLEASE VITO YOU CAN'T DIE ON ME!" She yelled then she laid him on his back & her hand began to glow & she put her whole soul into & was muttering to herself the whole time "..please vito please....don't leave me...i can't be alone again...i can't be in the dark.....please..." tears streamed down her face & the thunder & lighting subsided but the rain grew heavier  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:01 am
plug an ace where watching from an above roof top with the sniper scopes so they could get a better picture. when ace saw the blood spatter he knew what it was from. if luna healed it over that kid was diffenetly a gonner.
" hey ace isn't that a..."
"yeah, common we got to go if she heal over his wound he's as good as died." ace and plug jumped down with no time to spear. ace removed her hand from healing any more letting the blood spill out even more. "
plug watch her." ace said as he took out a knife. he waited for a moment the saw it. "ok this is going to hurt a bit." he said as he stabbed vito in the arm.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:18 am
fuufuu blue
plug an ace where watching from an above roof top with the sniper scopes so they could get a better picture. when ace saw the blood spatter he knew what it was from. if luna healed it over that kid was diffenetly a gonner.
" hey ace isn't that a..."
"yeah, common we got to go if she heal over his wound he's as good as died." ace and plug jumped down with no time to spear. ace removed her hand from healing any more letting the blood spill out even more. "
plug watch her." ace said as he took out a knife. he waited for a moment the saw it. "ok this is going to hurt a bit." he said as he stabbed vito in the arm.
Luna struggled against him & when this other guy she didn't know tried to hold her back she spun & kneed him in the gut then kicked off of him into a back flipp away from him then she spun & took off "ACE NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" she screamed her emotional pain obvious in her voice, she was holding nothing back anymore  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:28 pm
"GODDAMMIT... Look everyone chill the freakin hell out..."

Vitos anguish was evident at what was going on. He just needed a minute to rest, were they all complete idiots. he wasnt even hurt that bad.

Vito grunted and struggled to his feet. He looked around at everone and sighed.

"Look everybody can just step-back for a minute. If i die then s**t happens and if i survive, i am yet again proven to be the toughest son of a b***h alive. If im infected with some crazy disease, ill kill it, but honestly if im just a little scraped up..."

Vito took this moment to actually look at the wounds he'd sprinted a few miles with. He noticed that he was torn all to hell, at least n major gash in his abdomen and probably about five other crapes that couldnt be seen under the blood.

"s**t... okay whatever.... they cant be that bad though... i have no plan to die right here, so honestly its not gonna happen."

Vito slung the blood from his hands and turned to journey after Mugan.

"Besides.... if i didnt notice until now... jesus theres gotta be something im doin right eh?"

Then he moseyed forward in a casual manner a bit of a limp and a wheeze to his movement but he held his course at a good 0.5 km/h.  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:18 pm
Noltic
"GODDAMMIT... Look everyone chill the freakin hell out..."

Vitos anguish was evident at what was going on. He just needed a minute to rest, were they all complete idiots. he wasnt even hurt that bad.

Vito grunted and struggled to his feet. He looked around at everone and sighed.

"Look everybody can just step-back for a minute. If i die then s**t happens and if i survive, i am yet again proven to be the toughest son of a b***h alive. If im infected with some crazy disease, ill kill it, but honestly if im just a little scraped up..."

Vito took this moment to actually look at the wounds he'd sprinted a few miles with. He noticed that he was torn all to hell, at least n major gash in his abdomen and probably about five other crapes that couldnt be seen under the blood.

"s**t... okay whatever.... they cant be that bad though... i have no plan to die right here, so honestly its not gonna happen."

Vito slung the blood from his hands and turned to journey after Mugan.

"Besides.... if i didnt notice until now... jesus theres gotta be something im doin right eh?"

Then he moseyed forward in a casual manner a bit of a limp and a wheeze to his movement but he held his course at a good 0.5 km/h.
Luna was stopped dead by his voice for a moment but she had had it she walked forward & used the same pressure point he had used on her & he was out & she threw him over her shoulder like a sack of potatos then looked at ace & said "I'll meet you at home later.I'm going to make absolutly sure he is alright." then she was off towards Vito's house & made it there in record time.

She didn't bother even knocking anymore she was in her normal form again & walked right in the door. His parents barley even looked up at her as she came in soaked to the blone in rain & blood with a bleeding vito over her shoulder. They didn't even concider protesting as she walked up the stairs & to his room & laid him genly on his bed. She removed her torn shirt & walked into the bathroom. She got a warm wash cloth & a bowl full of hot water.

She walked back in the room & started to clean out all his wounds. She was worried yes but speed healing his wounds with her powers obviously had side effects. so she cleaned them all out by hand as gently as she could have. She had tied her back & with en expression of deep concern she actually looked lady like. She calmled put goze on him & wrapped him in bandages. she then releized what bad a shape she was in. So she cleaned out & wrapped her own wounds. then she seached through vito's dresser to borrow a hoodie knowing he wouldn't mind. so she found one & removed her blood stained T-s**t & slipped on the hoodie. Then as the rained poured. She sat on his window sill & began singing to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:41 pm
Vito chuckled in a weak way. Though it didnt last long, he coughed and wiped the blood from his lips.

"Nice skivvies."

Vito laughed so hard a couple of his wounds split. His cuts usually scabbed over really quick so it didnt phase him much. He sat up, but his bandages held fast. Luna's handiwork was marvelous as always.

"Sorry though... I woke up when you cleaned out my scrapes... it seems my insides are a bit ticklish. I just sat there though, cus i didnt wanna bother you. Though before i could say anything you uh... and then I was kinda embarrassed."

Vito scratched his head as he looked at her sitting by his window watching the rain.

"Luna... im sorry that im not strong enough for you. Im sorry that i couldnt keep going... I didnt even notice i was bleeding to death, how am i supposed to watch for the most important person in my life? Im not good for anything am I?"  

Noltic

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:12 pm
Kasodi quickly turns around and rushes off as a small chip falls on the floor behind him. Within a few seconds he is already about a block and a-half away which is suprising seeing as he doesnt look so fit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:27 pm
Dame raised an eyebrow slightly, and followed the kids path to where the chip had fallen on the ground. He picked it up and shoved it in his pocket. "I'm going home." He said simply. He wished that he could have gone home with... company, but she wasn't there at the moment, so he'd have to do without.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:53 am
Noltic
Vito chuckled in a weak way. Though it didnt last long, he coughed and wiped the blood from his lips.

"Nice skivvies."

Vito laughed so hard a couple of his wounds split. His cuts usually scabbed over really quick so it didnt phase him much. He sat up, but his bandages held fast. Luna's handiwork was marvelous as always.

"Sorry though... I woke up when you cleaned out my scrapes... it seems my insides are a bit ticklish. I just sat there though, cus i didnt wanna bother you. Though before i could say anything you uh... and then I was kinda embarrassed."

Vito scratched his head as he looked at her sitting by his window watching the rain.

"Luna... im sorry that im not strong enough for you. Im sorry that i couldnt keep going... I didnt even notice i was bleeding to death, how am i supposed to watch for the most important person in my life? Im not good for anything am I?"
Luna jumped when she heard his voice then releized what he said "You jerk!" she said walkeding back over to him but she could surpress her slight laughter. Then she sat down on the edge og the bed & shook her head "Don't think like that vito. You are way more powerful then i am. I'm just stubborn as a bat out of hell, & twice as hard headed. Besides I only made myself this way through my powers & trust me it has side effects, but you worked for it & that adds major brownie points." she joked but with a mothly smiled & she gently bruched the hair out of his face  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:41 am
"..."
"sorry about that one plug... i didn't see that one coming."
"it's ok i didn't think she kick me either."
"anyway there both sill foolsif what we saw was right that kid is died. come on we'll jus have to go home, plues we didn't get a chance to tell them about it."
"yeah well i hope that kid is stronger than he looks because if not he's a goner in 24 hours or less he will have more time if he is stronger then i think, but then again if you don't know its there even a tough guy like you and me would die."
"your right lets head back to the house plug hopfully luna will listen this time." ace said as the both moved at full speed toward home. the reached the house and ace lead plug to the attic and showed him the bed and where he could put his stuff.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cabochon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:41 pm
"Fine then." Mel said, turning her back to him and walking back to her house. Dumb ol' grump. Always so freaking angry at the world all the time.

She slammed the door behind her and walked quickly back up to her room. She let the window stay open, which let in a warm breeze from the afternoon. I wonder who that kid was. It still seems like I've seen him before. Maybe sometime at school or something.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:15 pm
Vito went downstairs and grabbed a package of falt bread and some cheese. He tossed Luna some flat bread and xheese and sat down beside her.

"Not the best tasting, but im a little tired to be cooking. Besides after that calories and carbs are exactly what we need."

Vito was done eating by this point, his appetite as dangerous as ever.

"The thing is Luna.., I cant keep up, and if i do, i go and almost die in the process. Thats why i need these powers... I need to do something. If i wasnt meant for greatness i wouldnt be the toughest creature on the earth now would I?"

Vito's joke was weak, and he didnt even seem too proud of it. With a meloncholy demeanor he looked into his lap. This was the moment however that his stomach gave another hungry rumble. His face split into a grin as he looked at Luna.

"As if I was gonna die hungry... you should know me better than that!"  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:59 pm
Dame watched Mel leave impassionately, then moved his gaze back to the sidewalk and calmly headed home. As the door closed behind him, he dropped his bag, his shoes, and his keys at the door, and went upstairs. He flopped onto his bed and closed his eyes, not sleeping but not really awake.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:30 am
Noltic
Vito went downstairs and grabbed a package of falt bread and some cheese. He tossed Luna some flat bread and xheese and sat down beside her.

"Not the best tasting, but im a little tired to be cooking. Besides after that calories and carbs are exactly what we need."

Vito was done eating by this point, his appetite as dangerous as ever.

"The thing is Luna.., I cant keep up, and if i do, i go and almost die in the process. Thats why i need these powers... I need to do something. If i wasnt meant for greatness i wouldnt be the toughest creature on the earth now would I?"

Vito's joke was weak, and he didnt even seem too proud of it. With a meloncholy demeanor he looked into his lap. This was the moment however that his stomach gave another hungry rumble. His face split into a grin as he looked at Luna.

"As if I was gonna die hungry... you should know me better than that!"
Luna looked at the food & handed hers to him, she hadn't even touched it "Here I'll make you something if you like. But then again you could eat a seven course dinner and you'd still be empty boy." she said laughing a bit then she put his hand on his shoulder & said calmly "And Vito, powers, streagnth, starving, it doesn't matter. You always have & always will do great things. At least for me you have." she said clamly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:45 am
Vito knew she wouldnt eat, but he had lost his appetite, so he tossed the food onto his bedside table.

"Look Luna.... i need to be stronger, and if you cant help me do that ill find a way of training. I dunno ill go sit under a waterfall or something... it works in all those movies."

Vito struggled to his feet and turned to Luna. He took her head in his hands and smiled.

"You can rest here if you want, but im not coming back until something amazing happens."

Vito walked out his door into the rain and made to leave, but turned to look back at his bedroom window before he left. He cared so much abou that girl, and he HAD to protect her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff