Total Votes : 154

Poppy Nightmare

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:55 pm
i hate how everythings working out... my friends seem mad at me and one of my friend doesn't care about my feelings at all and my boyfriend doesn't seem to care about how i feel.... i feel like just ending my life.. my life seems hopeless...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:55 pm
xXCookieinWonderland13Xx
i hate how everythings working out... my friends seem mad at me and one of my friend doesn't care about my feelings at all and my boyfriend doesn't seem to care about how i feel.... i feel like just ending my life.. my life seems hopeless...

Have you sat down with them and given them heart to heart conversations?  

Shimakuwa

Ninja Queen Jazz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:16 pm
I Feel like the world hates me and nobody understands and i was great grades pretty and fun till 6th grade now i cry to myself every night and have nobody to sit with me and tell me its ok because its not. i want to die and most likely......alone. i love two guys and they don't like me back one thinks i'm ugly and the other only wants us to be friends but i want...NEED more than that i need someone to love me for who i am before i kill myself in self pity.
Somebody help me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:00 pm
The first guy I ever loved turned out to be mostly gay. I don't have a problems with gays, but I do have a problem when his boyfriend, who he was secretly with at the same time, attacks me at school. I found out he was gay from his 6' 8" boyfriend who was very strong. I wished he would have had the balls to actually tell me instead of keeping it a secret and putting me in danger.  

pengupig

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

zZzNuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:15 pm
im 19 single friendless and im seen as a freak and a monster to everyone kids i know just pick pick on me,woman reject me,and most adults look around for a reason to get me in jail or readmitted in an asylum i need someone loyal  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:31 pm
I hate her for lying to me...For leaving me like I meant nothing...I hate her for causing me so much pain. I hate myself for allowing my mind to want death...  

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

Shimakuwa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:37 pm
Um. I'm really hungry and there isn't anything to eat?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:17 am
I got a lot of s**t to share.So be prepared.

Last semester,I got to know this great artist in my Creative Writing course named Kaze(Which we'll leave it at that for this tale).She found out about my character and offered to sketch him for free,saying he was one of the most unique she had ever seen.

I'm elated to have someone compliment him.So we hang out.Then she invites me to her sleepover/birthday shindig over a weekend.Could use a hanging out time,hence I went.

Great times to be had,but after the party,she never bothered to call me up and see how I was.Even after I was discharged from the hospital,she never checked in or made eye contact with me after.Even during the class party,it never worked.

After that party,I became a nobody to her.I soon found out that I was one of her 'last minute' people for inviting.Didn't even bat an eye.

Ugh.Then came rooming with her at a con.It was gonna be great to reunite again,but after chickening out at the rave(and I helped her out to get her outfit ready),she phased me out.

Ever since then,she's been a total b***h.And she had the nerve to say "I never really wanted to be friends with you in the first place".

WHAT THE ********.  

Sifen Yamishi

Fashionable Vampire

Somatra
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

8,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:37 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
mikeskiboshski
I'm afraid that my girlfriend is cheating on me...
She says she isen't sleeping around but she wont tell me the truth.

I was driving to Target, and I got a txt. and then another. I waited till i got to the store to check the messages.
They were both from her.
I read the last one she sent. It said;
"OMG I'm sorry! I didn't mean to send that to you. I'm sorry baby. Just ignore that message, plz?
okay sorry bye."

Confused, I checked the other message;
"Don't forget the condoms! wink "

So I'm in the middle of Target, crying my eyes out.
I went to the school supply section and I stole a single pencil and single sheet of paper. I wrote a suicide note and put it my pocket. I was going to crash my car on the way home on purpose.
She tells me to this day, "I'm not a whore! I don't sleep around!"
I always reply "Than tell me what it meant!"
She always says, "Well, It's not a big deal!"
"Not a big deal? If its not a big deal, than you should be able to tell me!!!"

dont comit suicide. please?
I dont know how you feel, but is it possible, that she was....well, um... getting ready..to...have "it" with you, but sent you the condom text earlier? i dont know, im just thinking. And if she is doing it with other guys, then maybe you shouldnt be her boyfriend.

I need a hug. do you? *Hugs*

*hugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:01 pm
I don't think I have it as bad as some people in this forum. I feel worthless without a guy. I always wanted one and then when a guy picked me, I was elated. He was on gaia, of course. But he was emotionally abusive...I think. I can't tell if I'm being paranoid or if he has such control over me still that when he tells me he's not I believe him. He would constantly put me down and imply my opinions were worthless. I still talk to him. If he hated me, I feel like I would die.
After I managed to break up with him (for the second time. I came crawling back in a week), the one guy friend he introduced me to asked me out. He was perfect. We had both been crying nightly out of loneliness before we started dating and we after just clicked. The only problem was, we started talking less and less (as in, we've been dating 9 months. We've talked maybe...6 of them, max). It's been a week or two since I saw him last. I know it's not his fault. He works a lot. He told me he would talk to me 24/7 if he could.
It just gets harder because my ex said he cheated on his last gf. The ex has lied to me before (about serious things - told me he had a split personality) so I have no reason to trust him. Plus when I call, my bf's family tells me he's at work or with his sister or his friend.
We both miss each other very much but I feel so alone I go on gaia and hope someone will flirt with me or tell me I'm pretty. I'd never dream of cheating on him, I've just had a lot of doubts recently. I'm in a Catholic school taking a vocations course and so each day I get more wracked with fear that I'm making the wrong choices.
I've told him how much I miss him, but it never seems to stick. He even seems to be missing me less. He doesn't kiss me or tell me he misses me or tell me he loves me first. When we talk I call first and tell him to get online, so his excuse is that he's shy.
I think all I really want right now is a bf who can be there for me. He said (when we talked daily) that he hoped he could be there for me when I needed him. But he never is anymore. My grandmother died of cancer this past summer and all I got was an "I'm sorry" over the phone (he's phone shy). Just recently I was almost suicidal after I saw he was on gaia and logged off after I messaged him. I know I won't kill myself, though. I just have to wait it out...but I'm sick of it. I'm so scared I'll do something stupid and get married before I'm ready. It terrifies me to think I might have married my ex and met the love of my life afterwards.

tl;dr: My (almost) perfect boyfriend is never there for me.  

Somatra
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

8,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Befriended 100

bIoodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
I don't even have a legit reason for being depressed. It just feels like everything's wrong. I was on a good track for a while. About three months of a positive me. I used to cut, then I quit, but now I'm doing it again. On the bus today one of my best guy friends said "Jesus Ellie, Grow up and quit being so weird. You're just freakin' not right in the head. You're all wrong, you know that?" And so I continued on with my life, being this depressive, crazy monster thing, I suppose.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:59 pm
at school im always the one smiling and havin fun but when i get home all i think about is killing myself and cuttin and how bad my life sucks even though i semi know it dosn't suck as much as most people. short story is i fall in love way to easily and not i love someone every day if i love someone its for years upon years and they are only ever just friends even when i tell them how i feel. but i cant lose them cause they are usally my only friendas. so i have become numb to the world basically not getin close to any one im to afraid to i might have alot of friends and is always smilin but insie im dyin so slolwy and not even painfully. i keep askin my self is the darkness really that bad it is the only one that will take mee. question  

planet-lover4er

13ULL3TZ

Hilarious Businesswoman

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:55 pm
i hate when someone tlks about u when ur rite there
it happened to me in class n tis kid was like dont worry its not bout u when everyone was lookin at me and laughin n he said my name relly loud so everyone could here n make fun of me  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:13 pm
Somatra
I don't think I have it as bad as some people in this forum. I feel worthless without a guy. I always wanted one and then when a guy picked me, I was elated. He was on gaia, of course. But he was emotionally abusive...I think. I can't tell if I'm being paranoid or if he has such control over me still that when he tells me he's not I believe him. He would constantly put me down and imply my opinions were worthless. I still talk to him. If he hated me, I feel like I would die.
After I managed to break up with him (for the second time. I came crawling back in a week), the one guy friend he introduced me to asked me out. He was perfect. We had both been crying nightly out of loneliness before we started dating and we after just clicked. The only problem was, we started talking less and less (as in, we've been dating 9 months. We've talked maybe...6 of them, max). It's been a week or two since I saw him last. I know it's not his fault. He works a lot. He told me he would talk to me 24/7 if he could.
It just gets harder because my ex said he cheated on his last gf. The ex has lied to me before (about serious things - told me he had a split personality) so I have no reason to trust him. Plus when I call, my bf's family tells me he's at work or with his sister or his friend.
We both miss each other very much but I feel so alone I go on gaia and hope someone will flirt with me or tell me I'm pretty. I'd never dream of cheating on him, I've just had a lot of doubts recently. I'm in a Catholic school taking a vocations course and so each day I get more wracked with fear that I'm making the wrong choices.
I've told him how much I miss him, but it never seems to stick. He even seems to be missing me less. He doesn't kiss me or tell me he misses me or tell me he loves me first. When we talk I call first and tell him to get online, so his excuse is that he's shy.
I think all I really want right now is a bf who can be there for me. He said (when we talked daily) that he hoped he could be there for me when I needed him. But he never is anymore. My grandmother died of cancer this past summer and all I got was an "I'm sorry" over the phone (he's phone shy). Just recently I was almost suicidal after I saw he was on gaia and logged off after I messaged him. I know I won't kill myself, though. I just have to wait it out...but I'm sick of it. I'm so scared I'll do something stupid and get married before I'm ready. It terrifies me to think I might have married my ex and met the love of my life afterwards.

tl;dr: My (almost) perfect boyfriend is never there for me.

i have the issue as u
but i am dating this guy throu gaia i nvr met him in real n the same thing tht u said like how u have to say i lov u first or call him first
i used to have a cell n i would always have to be the first to txt him n call n pm him in gaia n like he nvr would tlk to me 1st it would always end up me txtin or pmin him 1st it was like he didnt understand how to i love him so much im thinkin bout gettin married to him someday hes my 6th bf im 17 n hes 18 n we have been datin for almost 5months sometimes i need tht person to tell me its oky or just listen to me or say somethin sweet ... the other day he wrote in a pm im srry i havent been on lately my computer kicks me off gaia ... i told my friend tht wat he siad n shes like do u belive n i do i truely do but how does it kick u off everyday for past 2-3weeks sometimes i want him to be there n chat or just hang with me my parents dont kno tht im datin him so its been a giant secret for 5months n im keepin it tht way i always say i miss u or try n comment on his profile but sometimes he wont answer or hes says ok im in band n i would always be like im scared for this competition n explain wht its like on the field n hes nvr had interest in listenin so i have to tlk to my gaia guy friends about it n i sometimes do wish tht someone would flirt with me in the rally or show care just for one min of my life for a day ... i ve been thinkin about suicide n everyones like its normal dont worry its just a phase ur gonna get ovr it n im like scare tht i will do the wrong thing n regret it  

13ULL3TZ

Hilarious Businesswoman

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • First step to fame 200

Fire_Lioness4u

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:11 pm
XxXWrestleMeXxX
i hate when someone tlks about u when ur rite there
it happened to me in class n tis kid was like dont worry its not bout u when everyone was lookin at me and laughin n he said my name relly loud so everyone could here n make fun of me

this happens to me every day in science, coming from the guy who literally sits right next to me... it always ruins my day...  
Deadly Hits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff