Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
FMA Chat/News Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FMA the best anime/manga ever?
  Duh!
  There are other good ones...
  No way!
View Results

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:16 pm
Original_Edward_Elric
I agree with that too but....
Stupid imposter ED!!!!! You stole MY WINRY!!!! scream
"Hey, before you go accusingly someone of stealing your girlfriend, may be you should stop and think that it might not be his fault." Roy looked to Riza and gave a confident smile. "Don't worry, I know what to say to him. This kinda thing happens to me all the time."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:23 pm
M u s t a n g
Original_Edward_Elric
"Hey, before you go accusingly someone of stealing your girlfriend, may be you should stop and think that it might not be his fault." Roy looked to Riza and gave a confident smile. "Don't worry, I know what to say to him. This kinda thing happens to me all the time."

"Of course not," Riza rolled her eyes. "After all, maybe the man was so handsome that the woman just couldn't resist. Isn't that right, Mustang?"

[Your Worst Nightmare]

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:36 pm
S-sorry..... cry

It's just that...I found out HE was the real one...and I fell for him... redface

I'm really sorry... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:44 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
M u s t a n g
Original_Edward_Elric

"Of course not," Riza rolled her eyes. "After all, maybe the man was so handsome that the woman just couldn't resist. Isn't that right, Mustang?"
Exactly, I'm glad you understand me so well, its not my fault I'm incredibly hansom.  

M u s t a n g

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:59 pm
oh, yeah....I think I know why their are so many Edwards....
maybe, all of you are from different time periods or something?
like one of you is from the anime? one from the manga? one from the videogames? one from the movie? the novels? bluebird illusion?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:08 pm
Original_Edward_Elric
oh, yeah....I think I know why their are so many Edwards....
maybe, all of you are from different time periods or something?
like one of you is from the anime? one from the manga? one from the videogames? one from the movie? the novels? bluebird illusion?

eek ...deja vue... eek  

GinryuKurogane

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:10 pm
What? I had to repost it....no one was answering it!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:13 pm
Lol..well i sorta responded to it. But can't say anything since im the only Hughes at the moment that actually posting...  

GinryuKurogane

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:28 am
M u s t a n g
[Your Worst Nightmare]
M u s t a n g
Original_Edward_Elric

Exactly, I'm glad you understand me so well, its not my fault I'm incredibly hansom.

Now, I never said you were. You're twisting my words.
Appreciate sarcasm, darling.

And Edward, I think that's a good idea. Then we don't have 1000 Eds running around like ants, arguing about who is the real one.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:20 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
M u s t a n g
[Your Worst Nightmare]
M u s t a n g
Original_Edward_Elric

And Edward, I think that's a good idea. Then we don't have 1000 Eds running around like ants, arguing about who is the real one.

You might not have said it directly but you were thinking it.  

M u s t a n g

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:33 pm
M u s t a n g
[Your Worst Nightmare]
M u s t a n g
[Your Worst Nightmare]
M u s t a n g
Original_Edward_Elric

You might not have said it directly but you were thinking it.

...No.
Well, okay, maybe.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:22 pm
*giggles* you two...always fighting like lovers... 4laugh  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:14 pm
I'm manga Edward for sure! 3nodding mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:57 pm
5Winry_Rockbell5
*giggles* you two...always fighting like lovers... 4laugh
you cant prove that were lovers.  

M u s t a n g

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:56 pm
rolleyes puh-lease its all over the place and you fight like lovers.
Just face it, you'll feel better. 3nodding  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces