Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Vamps Vs Goths What's the Difference Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

los1 soul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:37 am
i consider myself a vamp becasue i drink my girlfriends blood and she drinks mine i dont realy need it but i geus you get addicted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:43 am
Hunter of the Dammed
Well for me I think vampires are more of a mental disorder, (no offense hollow) it is actually classified as one. Also I dont trust any vampire at all. I knew one once, was my best friend. My girlfriend at the time cheated on me with him. We broke up. He saw a clear playing field. He ended up rapping her several times, also bit into her neck forcibly and took blood and flesh. Then after a while threw her out like she was trash. He was the only vampire I knew after that I hated them (again no offense hollow) that is until I can be proven other wise.
As for for goths they vary so much its hard to actually classify them. One thing that is my opion though is that they do not go hand in hand.

i dont think that you should genraliz the vamp comunity i mean i woul dnever forceably take blood and never hurt somone in the process  

los1 soul

Miyu_Aizawa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:59 pm
some of you people actually drink blood eek
i thought there were like some health hazerd to that or something. . .
i've only ever tasted my own blood. . . tasty but i wouldn't drink someone elses. .. . i don't think . . .

I am a big vampire lover. my fav mythical being and such. . .
but do you really??

I consider myself goth. i listen to all types of music. i am not actually even sure i listen to goth rock. goth is more about the music. even more about the clothes.
what about the goths before goth rock, were they not goths.

anywho. . . i supose you could be a gothy-vamp, vamp-goth. something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:20 pm
ummm
what is otherkin and therians?

i've never heard of that before xp
it sounds interesting.

soo. . . . vampires. . . . are they not repelled by garlic?
being a fan of vampires in the mythical sence i feel the need to ask something like that. . . . (don't be offended or anything please)  

Miyu_Aizawa

los1 soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:26 am
Miyu_Aizawa
ummm

i've never heard of that before xp
it sounds interesting.

soo. . . . vampires. . . . are they not repelled by garlic?
being a fan of vampires in the mythical sence i feel the need to ask something like that. . . . (don't be offended or anything please)

hey iam a vamp..... and i hate garlic
but i am not repulsed by it  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:47 am
I am slightly concerned with the fact that some of you consume blood from other people. It doesn't seem medically safe to me at all. There are HIV risks here, and other illnesses/disorders. If you guys are both free of those then maybe a little but would be okay I guess...you might vomit after drinking too much of it though. Don't drink to much, don't do it often. That's all I have to say.

Otherwise....it's your life, who am I to say anything?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:41 pm
Miyu_Aizawa
ummm

Otherkin and therians are people who believe themselves to be human incarnations of non-humans, or something to that effect. Otherkin believe themselves to be human incarnations of vampires, elves, dragons, fairies, angels, demons, or other mythical non-humans. Therians believe themselves to be human incarnations of real animals, such as (popularly) wolves, eagles, horses, otters, mice, dogs, cats, or dolphins.

How literal the statement is depends on the individual. Some otherkin, for example, literally believe themselves to be demons trapped in human bodies. Then again, there are all therians who only believe they are an animal in a symbolic sense, such as "being a cat" because of "cat like traits" (obsession with grooming, fear of water, confidence with heights, willingness to be alone, etc.).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:27 pm
GilAskan
Miyu_Aizawa
ummm

Otherkin and therians are people who believe themselves to be human incarnations of non-humans, or something to that effect. Otherkin believe themselves to be human incarnations of vampires, elves, dragons, fairies, angels, demons, or other mythical non-humans. Therians believe themselves to be human incarnations of real animals, such as (popularly) wolves, eagles, horses, otters, mice, dogs, cats, or dolphins.

How literal the statement is depends on the individual. Some otherkin, for example, literally believe themselves to be demons trapped in human bodies. Then again, there are all therians who only believe they are an animal in a symbolic sense, such as "being a cat" because of "cat like traits" (obsession with grooming, fear of water, confidence with heights, willingness to be alone, etc.).

Thats sort of kool. thanks so much for explaining biggrin
i've always thought myself pretty cat like lol. funny you used that as an example.

one other question. . . what do they mean by "awakening"?  

Miyu_Aizawa

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:51 pm
Miyu_Aizawa
GilAskan
Miyu_Aizawa
ummm

i've always thought myself pretty cat like lol. funny you used that as an example.

"Awakening" is a term often used by otherkin and therians to describe the point at which they realized "what they were" on a spiritual or emotional level, or to some, when they embrace what they are, having already known.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:58 pm
GilAskan
Miyu_Aizawa
GilAskan
Miyu_Aizawa
ummm

"Awakening" is a term often used by otherkin and therians to describe the point at which they realized "what they were" on a spiritual or emotional level, or to some, when they embrace what they are, having already known.

oh. . .well some people were saying that their awakenings were painful . . .
so i was just curious about what they would do in their awakenings that would be painful.  

Miyu_Aizawa

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:52 pm
Miyu_Aizawa
GilAskan
Miyu_Aizawa
GilAskan
Miyu_Aizawa
ummm

so i was just curious about what they would do in their awakenings that would be painful.

I suspect that they were talking about emotional or spiritual pain of embracing "what they are", particularly if they believe themselves to be something unpleasant or dangerous, like a demon or werewolf.

Others believe themselves to literally feel the physical pains of being trapped in a human form, and others yet claim to have felt pains specific to their "spirit". Such as an otherkin werewolf who claims they've experienced a werewolf transformation, and in turn, describe it as painful.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:03 am
GilAskan
Miyu_Aizawa
GilAskan
Miyu_Aizawa
GilAskan
Miyu_Aizawa
ummm

I suspect that they were talking about emotional or spiritual pain of embracing "what they are", particularly if they believe themselves to be something unpleasant or dangerous, like a demon or werewolf.

Others believe themselves to literally feel the physical pains of being trapped in a human form, and others yet claim to have felt pains specific to their "spirit". Such as an otherkin werewolf who claims they've experienced a werewolf transformation, and in turn, describe it as painful.

oh. . . .ok
my grandma claims to have seen a were wolf when she lived in italy. XD  

Miyu_Aizawa

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:40 pm
Miyu_Aizawa

oh. . . .ok
eek

Why did she think it was a werewolf?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:48 pm
XWraith_LordX
Miyu_Aizawa

oh. . . .ok
eek

Why did she think it was a werewolf?

i don't know. but that was like 50 years ago.  

Miyu_Aizawa

SslyNinja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:28 pm
One worships death
the other is just...well dead  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items