Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:10 pm
Aljan, having heard the commotion, approached the group cautiously, wiping wolf's blood from her lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:12 pm
Sareno Uchiha
DarogaDaae
Gaia Name: DarogaDaae
Character Name: Aljan (goes by Jan)
Race: Vampire; with memory
Bio: Jan pretty much keeps to herself; very much a loner; desperate to find a way to become human again; very reserved; feeds on animals and corpses only
Apperance: (sorry, no piccy yet sweatdrop ) dark skin, purple hair, red eyes, wears tight skirt, corset, and boots
Weapon: (I know she's not human, but can she have her weapon, too?) daggers

welcome to the club. of course you can have any weapon you want

Yay! acceptance! Question, real quick, though...
How do I subscribe to this? I can't find it anywhere!  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:14 pm
I smell blood. But I knew that Sirius smell it way before me. You never did ate didn't you. He gave me an innocent smile "nope".
Can you control yourself?
Of course. I'm not weak, Sareno
But it was another scent of a vampire.....and wolf's blood  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:16 pm
DarogaDaae
Sareno Uchiha
DarogaDaae
Bio: Jan pretty much keeps to herself; very much a loner; desperate to find a way to become human again; very reserved; feeds on animals and corpses only
Apperance: (sorry, no piccy yet sweatdrop ) dark skin, purple hair, red eyes, wears tight skirt, corset, and boots

welcome to the club. of course you can have any weapon you want

Yay! acceptance! Question, real quick, though...
How do I subscribe to this? I can't find it anywhere!

I know what you mean. I spent days looking for some way to subscribe. unfortunately there is no way. you just have to come here often. if you don't forget  

Sareno Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:19 pm
Jan stepped closer, her hand inching towards the knives strapped at her waist. "Who're you? And what are you doing here?" she asked, wary of new people, human or otherwise.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:29 pm
A vampire came towards us. It was a woman who had wolf blood spotted on her lips. She appear to be in her twenties. We looked at our so called comrades. they seem to be as happy as we are that the fight is ending. ( as if you couldn't tell from the conversations going on). What's a matter Sareno you seem agitated? Maybe I'm not as happy as I thought I was.
He signs, your hopeless.
Don't forget brainless, I smiled.
How can I for get he said playfully.
That vampire didn't seem to be a threat as much as the elite were. But we never did let our guard down  

Sareno Uchiha

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:36 pm
Names Sareno.
Mines Sirius.
Apparently you miss the war or are you apart of it? I asked.
( aren't you friendly today)
(Shutup Sirius. If we don't get this over with, your going to faint from the lack of food.)
He stop smiling for a second. and nod his head. ( fine)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:39 pm
Jan looked around at the group assembeld before her. They don't seem too worried... she thought, though she couldn't help but notice a tension around them.
Jan dropped her hands to her sides, making sure to show that her hands were empty.
Licking and wiping away the rest of the blood on her mouth, she stepped back slightly. "I... shouldn't stay. I heard the fight, and came to see if I could help, but, obviously, you have everything under control." With that, Jan turned to go back the way she had come.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:12 pm
Makaia looked at her with her little kid eyes "um....mis.....who are you exactly?" she said innocently, she actualy seemed liek a human. Ian put his hand arund her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:00 am
Hitomi scanned the alleys. All the enemy vampires were vanquished. What a day, Hitomi thought to herself. She glanced over at the others and saw another vampire. Wow, we're really popular today. She watched the conversation, not knowing if this vampire was friend or foe.  

Spacebeam

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:46 pm
Aren't we I said to Hitomi. It's nice to know that the fight is over. but Sirius had just drop to his knees. SIRIUS, are you alright.
not really, just hungrey.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:09 pm
DarogaDaae

I really don't mind  

horselover1009

horselover1009

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:19 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
0.o "whos that??" Makaia asked

this is my best friend Tsume. As i talked Tsume tensed realizing that some of the group around them were vampires.
" Aren't they a threat to us?" Tsume whispered.
" No not all. I may have just met them but they are all really nice. sarcastic but nice." Cheza replied not taking her eyes off of the new vampire who had just showed up. She picked up her sword and sheathed it. Then she walked up to where Sareno and Sirius were with Tsume right behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:46 pm
"I'm no one important," Jan said. "I was in the area, and heard the fight while I was feeding. Came as soon as I was through.
She looked at the other vampire. "If you're hungry, there's still some blood on that wolf I killed. You're welcome to it, it's still fresh."
Jan looked around at the group again, her red eyes anxious. "I'm not here to start anything. I'll leave if you don't want me around," she added, noticing them shifting their weight nervously. Under her breath, she muttered, "It's not like I could blame you," and started backing the way she had come.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

horselover1009

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:52 pm
Cheza shot a sharp look at Tsume who stopped fidgeting around nervously. "Hey wait you don't need to go. We're just a little cautious around vampires. I don't know about them but I don't see you as a threat at all" Cheza said calmly speaking for herself and Tsume.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff