• Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:25 pm
or maybe it so un smexi that the computer cant process it  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:33 pm
we must be talkin bout ur pictures now :]
naw, you cant handle mah sexiness 3nodding
which is weird cuz it's like, "if ur so sexi, why you on these lameo internet sites?" i'll tell ya.
over a summer (a LONG time ago) while i was moving to a new and foreign place, (and before i discovered the wonders of myspace, facebook, and texting) THIS was my connection to the outside world. LAME but true. after that summer, i left it alone for... a long time, until i decided to revisit it and started using it again. i saved up enough gaia gold or w/e to buy this guild and then became obsessed with gaia for a while. recently, i've been ignoring gaia more then usual and that brings us to today.. the end  

19Devil92
Captain

Huntersolid
Crew

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:58 pm
19Devil92
we must be talkin bout ur pictures now :]
naw, you cant handle mah sexiness 3nodding
which is weird cuz it's like, "if ur so sexi, why you on these lameo internet sites?" i'll tell ya.
over a summer (a LONG time ago) while i was moving to a new and foreign place, (and before i discovered the wonders of myspace, facebook, and texting) THIS was my connection to the outside world. LAME but true. after that summer, i left it alone for... a long time, until i decided to revisit it and started using it again. i saved up enough gaia gold or w/e to buy this guild and then became obsessed with gaia for a while. recently, i've been ignoring gaia more then usual and that brings us to today.. the end

wow i feel sad for you but i dont have problems with dat 4laugh everyone loves me cough cough  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:39 pm
okay you try moving and see how many people you ahve to chill with the first month you're there. it's a long and dull period... and you're not one to talk, you are apparently still obsessed with gaia  

19Devil92
Captain

Huntersolid
Crew

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:57 pm
19Devil92
okay you try moving and see how many people you ahve to chill with the first month you're there. it's a long and dull period... and you're not one to talk, you are apparently still obsessed with gaia

havent been on for awhile myself i just got back on today  
Insanity (and then some)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces