Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Team Yaoi
Team Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:52 pm
crying heart crying thankyou guys you are the bestest!!!!if i could i would give you each a cookie!!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:36 pm
Hey Capton I understand you talked to my friend Nobody. Thats what he told me to call him. He says he wants to help everyone out, and hes going to use my other friends acount to do that. You know him as ossifer_of_law i think. He wants to help you I think. lol he is always trying to help out strangers for some reason. Oh and thank you for the cookie, you didnt give me one but if you could you would so its like you have. I think it works like that....  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:36 pm
ok thanks i was alittle confused if that was you or not... but i am glad that you like your cookie! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:36 am
I'm obsessed with cookie monster... I found this amuzing image... mmmm cookies! Om nom nom nom!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

poor cookie... he just loves them too much!

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:52 am
lol god i love cookies!!! whee heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:39 am
redface I love eating raw cookie dough...  

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:40 pm
me too!!! it is soo soo good.. but so so unhealthy yet so so good... smile heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:42 am
LOL cookies......... I have always wunderd why the most yummy things are always the most unhelthy? Screw the the unhelthyness Im going to eat some cookies...... Wait I dont have any cookies.... Or money.... Or ingrediants to make them..... I feal like crying now. crying crying crying No cookies! WAAAAAAA!!!  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:13 pm
eek gosh i hate it when you have a crave for something and you cant have it no matter how hard you try crying i understand your pain and i am here for you redface  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:18 pm
Hey Capton! Dork3 (race) Seams like the perfect guy for you. I mean I thought there was never going to be someone like him but you are almost just like him! Not only that but this is the 99 coment on this. So who ever types next gets to be the 100!!! HURRAY FOR RANDOM NUMBERS AND MY FRIEND MEETING SOMEONE LIKE HIM!!!! ........ Why is that chocolatte bunny stareing at me?....... Its scareing me..... *takes out gun and shoots it* Bunnys scare me.  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:15 pm
!))

that is 100 if you are smart!!!! like me your goddess of smartness!!! heart

i would like to thank all of the little people for making this happen i love you all so soo soooo o so so so so so much!!!

in other news.... monkeys are pillaging chicago with gient balloons filled with unmentionables!!! but not to worry just lock your doors and acid proof them and all will be well!!!

i am so happy that i have met another person like me but he is a little too young for me it might be a little illegal... sweatdrop but i love him like a brother!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:45 pm
Ya he is to yung that is true. But age soesnt make a difference. Well ya it does. But still. Lol he is a fun guy to be around huh Capton? You know whats realy cool thow? He is like the luckyest kid in all of anywhare and he doesnt brag about it. I think he would get pissed if I said anything thow. Lol he is a cool guy to hang out with.  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:31 pm
why is he so lucky?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:16 am
You have to ask him. You know what? Dont. Just forget about what I said.  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:32 am
ok ok i cant ask him anyway for a while because he told me he was going to go to sleep in a princess room for the weekend whee but i will forget all about it heart

so whats new?

and why are the only people in this guild team that talk?

Team Yaoi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff