Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Owlery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:58 pm
"Oh okay, that makes sense now. As in french sister?" Sam smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:01 pm
Yes, miss Beauxbatons academy priss. But I love her anyway! =D  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:09 pm
"If I had a sister I would love her anyways too." I smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:08 am
Kitty came up to have her owl Rasey deliver a letter to her mom and heard what Sam said. "Who has a sister? Is it you, Summer? Is she coming to Hogwarts soon?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:32 pm
"No no kitty, she goes to Beauxbatons.." I trailed off.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 pm
*OOC I do have a rl sister who might join us as a cousin of mine, but in the rpg i have a sister who is in her 7th year of Beauxbatons schooling...*
Ya, she attends Beauxbatons, but I did write her a letter about what me and Sam discovered of our families, and I was checking to see if I had gotten a reply...but I haven't...

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:37 pm
"I haven't gotten a reply from my father yet either. It should take soon though. Yours might take a while Summer. After all, Celeste does have to fly to France!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:33 pm
That is true, France is far, but she did leave two days ago!
*sighs* Sorry, I'm very impatient...
(I think I'm going to wait at least another day or two before rceiving the reply so I can be sure I know what to say, and make it more realisitic for Celeste's flight...)

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:46 pm
[[true. I'll probably make my reply today if I have the time. ]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:42 pm
(Sounds good to me)
So Sam...I suppose I'm going to go back to the common room now. Send me an owl when you hear back from your father. Bye!
*Summer waves than heads out of the owlrey.*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:20 pm
Sam waves at Summer then an owl swoops in. "WAIT! Summer! I got a reply!" Sam says, running after her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:47 pm
*Summer stopped with one foot still in the air, about to hit the second step. Sam was calling her. She whirled around and ran back into the Owlrey.*
You got a reply? What's it say!?

Summer_Breeze1507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:55 pm
Kitty released Rasey and another owl swooped past her and headed for Summer who ran back in. "Anything interesting?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:09 pm
*Summer was running back to Sam with excitement when an owl swooped past Kitty and headed straight for her.*
Celeste!
*Summer catches the owl on her shoulder then turns to Kitty while she tries to untie the letter from her leg.*
Sam just heard back from her dad, and I have to figure out if this is from my sister Trista, or my father...
Sam why don't you read yours first?

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:53 pm
"YES! This is what is says.." Sam began to read the letter out loud.

"Dear Daughter,

I have received your letter. I have never really looked into it that much. I did try as I hard as I could and surfaced Miranda's file. From what the file says, she was murdered by a death eater- there was some before Voldemort. Alexander was not found says the file, and his life was kept in secret and he died of old age. I must say though, I asked around Diagon Alley and learned a legend from a dealer telling of a beautiful sapphire that once graced the neck of a young lady who got it from her husband. The legend says that when 4 stone the color of the family's house, (must have been in that house for 10 generations)connect, great power emerges. The dealer told me that the assumed Hufflepuff and Gryffindor stones have been stolen recently. Many believe that this young lady before receiving it, her husband jinxed it to protect her. Hope this helped.

Love, dad.

P.S- The Gryffindor gem is a ruby, and the Hufflepuff is Topaz.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff