Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Are you the type of fangirl that puts Yaoi in nonYaoi anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does the Seme always have to be the strong and tall one?
  yes
  nope
  I dunno
View Results

KiwiShaver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:27 pm
Slashing is fun but crossovers are creepy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:30 am
Yes yes, there's always at least one gay couple in every anime/manga/book/game/movie... 4laugh

Jade Rotaski
Lenre Li
Miss Sushii
Yes. A lot. A whole lot. I slash everyone and everything, constantly... xD
It's pathetic, but it's fun.

What she said. 3nodding

*Points* What they both said my problems are rather extreme tho, i mean who the hell here has slashed PENCILS and FRUIT before? AND takes great pleasure in dpoing so? O_o.

Actually my sister explained me once how her jacket and bag are lovers and the bag made her shoulder ache just because she used another jacket. She also made clear that they are both boys because they're black and grey biggrin
... And of course my laptop and scanner are lovers too because scanner refuses to work with any other computer than mine (it's btw very annoying).

Like Miss Sushii said: it't pathetic but it's so fun x,D
Not for pleasure but for fun >3  

Kuulas

Hazura_Sinner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:43 am
Of course I do slash with non-yaoi anime/manga. whee And not just with anime/manga, also with games, books, tv shows. Some couples I get to like, my friends think some are kinda strange to be together, but like I care about it. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:46 pm
Let's make this straight. It doesn't even have to be anime. Give me almost any book, movie, tv show etc. and I'll make some male/male pairings!

Besides, I'm currently reading Saiyuki yaoi fan fics and it's not yaoi manga. I love pairing hot guys. Actually... they don't even have to be that hot when I am on my pervy mood and start making up pairings... redface

Wicked Feenix

Gtclina

Fashionable Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:33 pm
sometimes.... xDD
it depends really..

of the content of the dialogues xD
sometimes the characters/actors say somethings that make me think about yaoi xDDD

and sometimes is very funny
but scary also....U  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:32 pm
fanGIRL no, but i definitly pair couples that aren't paired originally.

my biggest pet peeve is that DNAngel isn't yaoi. you may notice me ranting about this one a lot redface i'm sorry but they're SOOOOOO meant for each other, now get those stupid girls outta the way and let's see satoshi and daisuke have a real chance at each other!  

aTTypical

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

ffdarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:55 pm
I slash from books. They are my favorite. It isn't just yaoi too....I'll slash in the yuri direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:55 pm
I tend to put yaoi into naruto. (sasunaru and irukaka pairings) there are just way to many suggestive moments for me not to.  

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200

ffdarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:58 pm
Wolves92
I tend to put yaoi into naruto. (sasunaru and irukaka pairings) there are just way to many suggestive moments for me not to.
Sasuke and Naruto aren't a real pairing? I could never tell. Then again, Sasuke is gay. He has to be. He has all these girls chasing after him and he doesn't like a single one.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 pm
where's the fun is you can't slash a pairing once in a while, though i do a lot of the time  

protecterofelements

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:05 pm
Always! I don't even watch anything that has canon yaoi couples except for As The World Turns (Luke/Noah FTW)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:17 am
Lenre Li
Miss Sushii
Yes. A lot. A whole lot. I slash everyone and everything, constantly... xD
It's pathetic, but it's fun.

What she said. 3nodding

totally  

xo t a i

Friendly Poster

Choer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:54 am
Yes, I can't help it... :'D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:09 am
Yeah I do 3nodding

It doesn't matter if it Anime, Manga, Games or my own characters. I love to put guys together heart  

Dark Enforcer Yuri

Fallen Angel Link

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:45 pm
I slash just about anything if it catches my interests. 3nodding  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items