Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:53 pm
Bearkit ramped through out the camp carelessy, making a rukus. The dragonfly she was presuing conteniued to fly, just out of her reach.Bearkit was completely unaware of the danger Iceheart had discovered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:46 pm
((welcome to Snowclan, we welcome you with warm hearts! Even though other clans say our hearts are ice! lol))
Crystalstar watched Owlpaw dash after a rabbit, he was really fast and light in his paws. Before the rabbit could run into the safety of its burrow, the apprentice caught it and killed it quickly. "Good job, Owlpaw," Crystalstar walked up to the apprentice, "You'll be a great warrior someday!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:44 am
((thanks everyone))

Bearkit came to the entrance of the camp. She sat there a moment, pondering her next move. Outside look so big, with so many possiblities, she was sure that no one would mind if she took a tiny look. Bearkit wearily walked out of the camp into the unknown. Something grabbed her attention, and Bearkit found that she had come to a training place, from the looks of it. Maybe this is where the aprentices are! she thought in excitement, and peeped a look through the bushes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:00 am
((lol, bad kit! blaugh ))
Crystalstar walked back towards the camp with Sandstripe and Owlpaw. "Hey Owlpaw, show me some of your fighting moves in the Training Place, sence we're right here." Owlpaw jumped up and ran towards the small clearing, head and tail held high. Crystalstar heard something in the bushes and sniffed the air, it was a cat from Snowclan. She walked through the bushes and spotted Bearkit. "Bearkit! What are you doing out of the camp?" Anger and concern pulsed through the white leader, and she waited for an anwser.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:08 pm
((yay!))

The kit looked up at the leader, eyes wide. "Well, you see, I, um, I was going on my hunting patrol." Bearkit began to even convince herself. "I was making sure the clan wouldn't stave!" she declared proudly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:00 pm
Crystalstar shook her head at the tiny kit, "The clan won't starve, Bearkit! And you can go on your hunting patrol when your an apprentice!" She hissed.
Looking back she spotted her daughter, "Sandstripe, will you please take Bearkit back to the camp, I'll take care of her later." Sandstripe nodded and lifted the kit by her scruff.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:53 pm
She dangled from Sandstripe's jaws, ears slightly drooping in disappointment. I just can't wait to be an apprentice! she declared in her mind. Then I'll show her  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:13 am
"Okay, now anyway you can," Crystalstar meowed to Owlpaw. "Get me down on my side." Owlpaw nodded and ran at his leader. Crystalstar crouched and dodged out of the way, but thats what Owlpaw wanted her to do. As soon as she moved he lept into the air, twisting so he landed on her back. Once on her back he threw all his weight to one side and Crystalstar fell. She took a deep breath and laughed, "That was amazing! Where did you learn that?"

"Um...I made it up when I was training with Sandstripe." Owlpaw said and held his head high.
"Well, thats a great move." Crystalstar got up and shook the snow from her pelt. "You'll have to teach that to the rest of the apprentices', but for right now, lets get back to camp. I have a kit to deal with." Owlpaw laughed and nodded, the two cats walked back towards the camp.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:53 am
Bearkit slashed her tail in irritation. It wasn't fair! She just wanted a little exploration. Her tiny nose twitched, and she smelled the scent of Crystalstar approaching. A bit of fright tinged her fur.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:02 pm
Featherheart listened in on Dewfall and Iceheart. She patiently waited for Iceheart to answer, just as Crystalstar walked back into camp to deal with Bearkit, who had snuck out.

(Hee hee, rebellious kits are awesome! REBELLION!!)
((Crystalstar, get on IM! I'm so BORED!!!!))  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:09 pm
Crystalstar walked over to the nursury and sat in front of Bearkit. "Bearkit, do you have any idea how much danger you were in when you left the camp? There could have been a fox or worse a badger!" Crystalstar stayed calm, but her tail twitched. "From now until the next full moon you won't be coming out of the nursery!" She said and walked over to Featherheart.

((yes all mighty one!!! *gets up and walks downstairs*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:27 pm
"Dont you think that's a little...harsh? A whole half moon?" Featherheart asked the snowy white leader. The full moon was in a few days and Featherheart knew how much Bearkit wished to be with them. "Of course, I cant think of a different punishment..."

(Ya log on, then ya log off. Make up your mind!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:01 pm
"Maybe, but she'll be an apprentice soon and she can explore all she wants. With my permisson of course." Crystalstar shook her head and looked around the camp. "Hey, why does Iceheart looks like she saw a badger?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:14 pm
"W-what?" Bearkit asked. She ran after the leader. "No please! A healthy kit needs exercise!" she pleader Crystalstar. "I'm sorry, I'll never do it again! i'll be a good kit. I will!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:16 pm
Crystalstar turned and stared at Bearkit, "We'll ask you mother what she thinks." She took Bearkit back to the nursery and poked her head in. "Hello, Mothear." She said to a gray and white cat and began to explain what Bearkit had done and what she say fit as a punishment.
"I think it should be only until its half a moon," The she-cat meowed and looked at her kit. "And you, if you want to be a good warrior someday you won't leave the camp until you're an apprentice!" She scorned her kit, Crystalstar nodded and backed out of the nursery.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff