Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:27 pm
((um...Dawnstar...its Oakpaw not Oakkit...just tellin' ya!!!))

"Ya, Nightwing." She looked around for her apprentice, she was with a group of older apprentices. "Moonpaw, lets go. I'll show you the territory!" Moonpaw jump up and ran toward her. Together Rainpool, NIghtwing, Moonpaw, and Oakpaw walked out of the camp.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:40 pm
((oh sorry my bad!))
Nightwing, Oakpaw, Rainpool and Moonpaw walked through the forest and Nightwing and Rainpool were showing the territory. when they finished with half of the territory they walked back to camp. "that is all for the day Oakpaw i will show you the rest of the forets tomarrow ok? and when we finish we can go to the training hollow." Nightwing promised.
"promise?" he squeeked.
"promise." she meowed.
as they walked through the forest the herd some cats snarling and fighting. "Patchstar!" Rainpool and Nightwing gasped at the same time. they ran through the forest to get to camp. who or what is attacking our territory? Nightwing wondered.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:54 pm
Oakpaw squealed with delight when Nightwing promised to let him train tomorrow. His day out in the forest has been exhilirating.(sp?)

Moonpaw was enjoying herself. She never knew the forest was so BIG! She wanted to go back out there and explore more of the territory, but she was determined to be the best apprentice ever. She followed Rainpool faithfully.

Suddenly a shriek made Oakpaw and Moonpaw's heads snap up. Cats were fighting! Oakpaw itched to go and join them, and to fight alongside the warriors, but he didn't know any moves yet. Moonpaw watched and followed her mentor as they ran through the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the campsite, Patchstar wrestled with Novastar's deputy, Rocktail. Rocktail was fighting vigorously, but Patchstar was protecting Leafpaw, who crouched behind her. Cursedsong was taking on Brackenstrike, while Smallfang chased Sagepaw around the camp. Patchstar wondered where most of her warriors were, when she remembered that a hunting patrol had been sent out and two of her warriors were showing the apprentices the territory.

What bad timing, Patchstar thought.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:45 pm
Rainpool burst throw the camp enterence, "Fireclan." She hissed and looked back and Moonpaw. "Stay close!" She said and leaped into the fight, searching for Novastar. We have to get Novastar to retreat. Rainpool thought and noticed Patchstar fighting with Rocktail. A hiss came from behind her, suddenly a cat was on top of her. She wrestled and turned to face her attacker. It was Dustfur, a warrior who Rainpool had never gotten along with. She pushed her off with her hind paws and leapt at the tan she-cat.

Rainpool clawed Dustfur and jumped ontop of her, "Get out of her stupid Fireclan!" She hissed into her ear and ranked her claws across her back. Dustfur yowled and ran out of the camp. Rainpool looked around for Moonpaw she was backed up against a wall, Rivertail infront of her. She hissed and ran through the furry of fighting cats. Soon she was close enough to leap ontop of the silver tom, but was tackled by Novastar.

"Novastar!" Rainpool hissed and clawed the Fireclan leader. She went limp, Novastar loosened her weight. "Wrong choice," She whispered and kicked with her hind paws. Novastar went flying and leaped up searching for Moonpaw. She had jumped ontop of Rivertail, but was losing. Before Novastar could recover and attack again she headbutted Rivertail. "Moonpaw, go find the hunting patrol!" Moonpaw nodded and ran out of the camp.

She faced the silver tom and crouched, suddenly Novastar was ontop of her again. Please hurry Moonpaw! Starclan, please help us! She thought and gave a silent prayer to her warrior ancestors.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:02 pm
Moonpaw was backed up against a wall by a bigger warrior than she had ever seen.

"What's a matter, kit?" the warrior sneered. "Can't you fight??"

Moonpaw's fur stood on end. She lashed out a claw as she hissed, "I'm going to be a warrior!" Moonpaw's claw lashed across the warrior's eyes, and the FireClan cat screeched in pain. Moonpaw let out a yowl and jumped on top of the warrior's back, clawing at the silver cat.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:49 pm
Nightwing looked around the clearing and saw Moonpaw ontop of a silver cat. "Oakpaw go find the patrol and tell them we need renforcements!" she hissed and ran to help Moonpaw.

the silver cat shook off Moonpaw and Nightwing jumped on the silver cat.
"get out of here Rivertail! you dont belong here and you dont have a chance against me!" she hissed pinning her down digging her claws deep in Rivertail's flesh. "get off me!" she shrieked and Nightwing let her go. she looked around again and saw Rainpool pinned down by Novastar.
"Novastar." she hissed running and pulled Novastar off Rainpool. "get out of here Novastar!" she snaped at Novastar.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:27 pm
mighty_polar_bear_fishy11
Rainpool burst throw the camp enterence, "Fireclan." She hissed and looked back and Moonpaw. "Stay close!" She said and leaped into the fight, searching for Novastar. We have to get Novastar to retreat. Rainpool thought and noticed Patchstar fighting with Rocktail. A hiss came from behind her, suddenly a cat was on top of her. She wrestled and turned to face her attacker. It was Dustfur, a warrior who Rainpool had never gotten along with. She pushed her off with her hind paws and leapt at the tan she-cat.

Rainpool clawed Dustfur and jumped ontop of her, "Get out of her stupid Fireclan!" She hissed into her ear and ranked her claws across her back. Dustfur yowled and ran out of the camp. Rainpool looked around for Moonpaw she was backed up against a wall, Rivertail infront of her. She hissed and ran through the furry of fighting cats. Soon she was close enough to leap ontop of the silver tom, but was tackled by Novastar.

"Novastar!" Rainpool hissed and clawed the Fireclan leader. She went limp, Novastar loosened her weight. "Wrong choice," She whispered and kicked with her hind paws. Novastar went flying and leaped up searching for Moonpaw. She had jumped ontop of Rivertail, but was losing. Before Novastar could recover and attack again she headbutted Rivertail. "Moonpaw, go find the hunting patrol!" Moonpaw nodded and ran out of the camp.

She faced the silver tom and crouched, suddenly Novastar was ontop of her again. Please hurry Moonpaw! Starclan, please help us! She thought and gave a silent prayer to her warrior ancestors.

um...read the 3rd paragraph!!!!! I told Moonpaw to go look for the patrol!  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:26 pm
(( uh Crystalstar, isnt that the same thing you posted?))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:06 pm
((uh, ya! I ment too...read the WHITE part!!!! rolleyes rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:04 pm
((Uh... I have no idea what's going on in the fight and I'm to lazy to read these long posts, so you guys can do what ever you want with Cursedsong... but I'll try to post for her when ever I can sweatdrop ))  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:18 pm
((the whole long posts are just about Fireclan attacking Moonclan...so make up a cat name and attack him/her))  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:10 pm
((Crystalstar you didnt rewrite anything!))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:24 pm
(You didn't either...)
((Oh, Ok. That's easy. Isn't there an actual FireClan yet?))

Cursedsong crouched infront of a yellow tiger striped warrior, her eyes glowing with excitement. "Attacking MoonClan was the stupidest thing your Clans ever done, Goldforce!" She hissed barring her fangs and lashing her tail. "What makes you think that?" He cocked his head to the side and grinned back at her. "Because when you get home you won't have half of your fur!!!" She jumped straight for the haughty tom and sank her teeth into his scruff, yanking him off balence and dragging him through the mud. "NOOOOO!!!" He howled. "Not my precious fur!!!!!" Cursedsong released Goldforce and grinned as he ran away. Warriors really shouldn't be like that... She thought as she watched him run.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:54 pm
((LOL!!))
Nightwing jumped on Novastar and sank her teeth and claws in her fur. she felt pain in her scruf and she flew off Novastar. she looked up and there was a tom three times her size ontop of her.
"nice try Nightwing." he hissed.
"i dont think so Talonfang." she snaped at the huge warrior and swiftly got to her paws then jumped on his back digging her claws into his fur.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:01 pm
Cursedsong gasped as she was hit in the back. "Oof!!!" She cried as her chest slammed into the ground. Almost instantly she went limp, faking a death to lure her attacker to let his grip losen. She felt the claws retract and she sprang up, twisting around and landing with her paws on their chest. "Barkfire! I should've know..."Cursedsong barred her fangs and leaned closer to the orange tabby. "Why are your Clanmates attacking us?" Barkfire just grinned, his fangs stained with the blood of another warrior. "Wouldn't you like to know..." He thrust at her belly with his back legs and Cursedsong went flying. When she hit the ground she looked up to where the tom had been. All she could see of him was the tip of his tail.

((Have you guys read Outcast yet?))  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces