Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
The Clans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We have a new clan!
  Yay!
  Yay?
  Woot!
View Results

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:17 am
"I am incredebly stupid. What was I thinking, going out looking for catmint like that! Oh, I will never be a medicen cat if I can't follow a silly rule!" Hazelkit scolded herself. The sun was beggining to rise, and her clan mates would be up soon. "I'm gonna die out here. Mother will miss me terribly." she predicted.
"I don't recognize anything! I'm soooo lost now." crying meowed the bitter Hazelkit.

(so pointless it surprizes me)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:25 pm
(lol that's okay...yay for randomness!)
Patchstar purred at the sight of the new WoodClan kits. A kit is precious no matter what Clan it belongs to, even if it means these kits may one day meet Patchstar in battle. Because i'll still be alive after these kits become warriors, Patchstar said sullenly, even though her ninth life had already been lost. "StarClan, what do you want me to do?" Patchstar mewed, eyes closed, forgetting Dawnstar and Crystalstar were there with her. "Where am I supposed to go? Where?"

"What are you talking about, Patchstar?" asked Crystalstar, who had been an apprentice with Patchstar back when they both lived in SkyClan. Crystalstar was Patchstar's old friend whom she could tell anything. Patchstar put her tail on Crystalstar's snowy white shoulder. She walked out of the nursery muttering, "Crystalstar, my best friend, I've done something terrible..."

(OOH we should make a Fanfics forum so we can put stories of warriors up here...like how SkyClan made these four clans and then we made PebbleClan! I'll do it!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:58 pm
(sweet. sounds awesome. however, i dont get the whole you not being to go into starclan or whatever)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:46 pm
"Oh, Patchstar! You could have come to me, no matter what my clan said I would have raised your kits." She meowed, low enough only Patchstar could hear. She couldn't belive Patchstar would kill her first litter, but she somewhat understood. "I'm so sorry," Crystalstar whispered to her old friend. She missed the days in Skyclan where Patchstar, back then Patchpaw, told her everything and always asked for Crystalstar's help.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

wolfpuppies

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:35 am
((Umm..I recently joined and got my name and clan. Am I supposed to post here? If so, what is currently happening? *Speckledkit of Fireclan))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:55 pm
((well, we haven't started a Fireclan RP so you can start it...and make another RP for Fireclan only.))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:29 pm
"Patchstar, what are you speaking of?" Dawnstar asked confused but Patchstar and Crystalstar left the den. she sighed then looked down at her three kits. Crystalstar and Patchstar would fight these kits in battle but Dawnstar would risk her life for these kits. "now Darkheart will have to make the gatherings for me." she mewed. "Darkheart!" Darkheart came in the nursery hearing his leaders call. "yes Dawnstar?" he asked.
"you will have to speak for me at the gathering which is tomarrow." she meowed to her deputy.
"w-what? i cant, i cant do it." Darkheart stammered.
"yes you can. i know you can do it Darkheart. you are going to have to get used to it when i join StarClan." Dawnstar assured him.
"ok Dawnstar, i will speak for you at the gathering." he sighed.
"thank you Darkheart." she looked back at her kits who were sleeping, she curled her tail around the kits and put her head on her paws falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:58 pm
(?- since Novastar was the one who lost a life should we just say it was Rockstar instead...?)
(we'll make it the gathering...)

Crystalstar gathered her warriors together; Bearclaw, Silverpaw, Sorrelpaw, Sandstripe, Skyears, Featherheart, and Windscar. She nodded and headed out of camp, her clanmates behind her. Windscar, her deputy, ran up to walk beside her. "Will we mention Oak?" He asked, keeping pace. Crystalstar shook her head and moved faster.

They came to the gathering place, Moonclan's and Woodclan's scent filled the air. Pebbleclan and Fireclan would soon arive. Crystalstar yowled and ran down to the small island. Crossing the fallen tree she sat next to Darkheart and Patchstar. Crystalstar touched Patchstar's nose to her's and nodded to Darkheart. Dawnstar was still at the camp, taking care of her new kits. Suddenly the smell of Fireclan came and Rockstar appeared on the top of the hill. Soon after Fireclan, Pebbleclan came.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:20 pm
(@Crystalstar: Yes. @Hazelpaw: It was kind of an inside joke at first, and then we made it part of the plotline. She murdered innocent kits, which is against the warrior code, but she had no other option. So, StarClan dont want her and she cant go anywhere else, until she eventually dies and becomes a ghost, but I can't die so quickly!)

Patchstar delicately touched her nose to Crystalstar's. She was glad that she could tell Crystalstar everything, because of the past they had shared. Patchstar then watched as Rockstar and Cursedstar arrived. (Pebbleclan's made already? Where was I when this happened? :s oh well) Crystalstar nodded to Patchstar, who stepped forward. "I shall begin the gathering. All is well in MoonClan. We have new kits and new apprentices. The prey is running well and we have no illnesses. That is all for MoonClan." Patchstar took a step back, and looked at the other leaders, waiting for one of them to step forward.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:32 pm
Dawnstar curled around her three kits who were sleeping. i know that Darkheart is going to do well on his speach tonight. she looked down at the fluffy kits who started to suckle her. she purred and licked them on their tiny heads. they purred back in response still suckling her.
Darkhears point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Darkheart watched as Patchstar spoke. he walked up and spoke in a clear voice. "all is well in WoodClan, prey is plentiful and-"
"where is Dawnstar?" a voice asked conserned cutting him off.
"is she dead? is she ill?" another called out.
"Dawnstar had kits." he meowed. "and we have no illness in our camp as well. that is it for WoodClan." he stepped back for one of the leaders to take his place.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:43 pm
Crystalstar walked forward, "Snowclan is also well, we have a new warrior," The white leader looked down at Bearclaw. "Bearclaw. Prey is running; one of our elders died from a fever, but it was his time to go. And we have moved back into our old camp." She stepped back and let Rockstar (lol i love his? name(is Rockstar a she-cat or tom?) talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:25 pm
(omg thats awful! btw- 101st POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:52 pm
(WOW....good job!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:13 pm
((O.O))
((@Crystalstar: its a she-cat))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:29 am
(yes i know that now...*rolls eyes* When Viper (Rockstar) was talking about her kitty she made it sound like it was a tom....)
(Hey, Patchstar, are you going to die in this one too? I have to act all depressed somewhere....)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff