A Trainer's Journey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:50 pm
(Alright, glad you're back. I'm leaving again on Monday, but only for a little over a week this time....)

"Crud," Satoru muttered as Dusknoir disappeared. He didn't really know how to get out of this one. "Shiftry!" he called out. "Just be ready to counter the attack. Keep your defenses up!"

(Meep. I've misplaced my index card that lists the moves for Satoru's Pokémon. Gotta find that....)

Meanwhile...

Haruko glanced at the Umbreon. Wow, if looks could kill, he would have been dead several minutes ago. It looked quite angry still, though it appeared it had accepted his assistance. "Right," he muttered, setting his backpack on the ground and unzipping it. "We can't leave her unconsious like this," he said, half to himself, half to Umbreon. He pulled out a water bottle, then stood and walked to the girl. Smiling, he secetly hoped he wouldn't be attacked for this. He opened the bottle and turned it upside down. The icy water splashed off Amelie's face. If this didn't help, he could probably carry her to the Pokémon Center, but then he wouldn't get to go bug Satoru....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:37 pm
" Come Hither, Dusknoir! Penetrate thy opponent's defense with Shadow Strike and use they Signal Beam On your Opponent! This is your downfall Shiftry!" He said in the most posh way possible. As cheesy as it was, Dusknoir still followed him. He appeared behind shiftry and blasted off a colorfull beam. Shiftry being of type plant was hit at full force except if he hadn't use whirlwind ( I kinda manipulated your PKMN, is that okay?) to minimize the hit he would have been KOed in an instant. " Yes! I see that my awsome great power has turned you speechless, What's the matter? Shiftry Got your toung?" He then, cracked up upon his own joke. such shame.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:39 pm
Uh... NEgai!!! Where are you?! Browni shouts at the top of his voice!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:02 pm
(Sorry I've been gone so long!!!!) (let's try to not manipulate each others Pokemon/Characters too much, okay? I don't blame you, since my last response didn't give much (I found my card, btw.) But Whirlwind isn't in Shiftry's move set, so maybe that was a weird fluke...or and actual gust of wind....)

Satoru cringed. "That's not even funny!" he yelled to his opponent. "I'm getting sick of your jokes. Shiftry! Let's teach him a lesson! Synthesis!"

Shiftry concentrated on taking in the sun's energy. The weather was fairly clear, though those odd wind gusts had affected the hot air ballon so much earlier. Shiftry smirked as it restored a good amount of its health.

"Now use Shadow Ball!" Satoru commanded. His Pokémon gracefully created a powerful sphere of pure ghostly energy and hurled it at Dusknoir. Satoru smiled as the attack hit the Pokémon dead-on. "Nice one, Shiftry!" he called out! Shiftry grinned as the Dusknoir took in the super-effective damage of the attack. It's a pretty even match, Satoru noted. That Dusknoir's got power. Shiftry's lucky it's got moves that can affact it...  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:15 pm
" That was a Lucky shot! You hear me Lucky shot!" He shouted at him.
"Dusknoir! now! Before gets full health! Use hypnosis!" And so Dusnkoir, reluctantly did as he was told. His eyes glowed translucent purple. He sent off waves to shiftry that would make him sleep. But one thing was that shiftry was dark and that was a psychic attack. " Why is it not working danmit!!?". he said in frustration. Dusnoir was perfectly fine. So what was wrong.

( Oh. Right sorry! xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:57 pm
Satoru laughed a bit evily. "I love type advantages," he said under his breath. "Maybe it was just bad luck! Maybe you should try again!" he called to his opponent. He didn't expect that to work, but it was worth a shot.

Shiftry smirked at it's luck. Hypnosis hadn't affected it since it was a Seedot. It was time to end this. Without a command, Shiftry began focusing it's Dark type energy again

Satoru smiled. He liked that combo, too! "Alright, get behind Dusknoir!" he commanded. His Pokemon obeyed instantly. It's stealthy Dark type traits allowed it to move fast enougth that Dusknoir would only be able to catch a glimpse of it. Shiftry immediatly slashed at it's opponent with Faint Attack, before leaping in front of it again and twirling it's leafy arms about wildly. Leaf Storm. Such a fun move. And pretty to watch, Satoru noted. Hundreds of razor sharp leaves were conjured up, then hurled towards Dusknoir.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:54 pm
"Well...you could do with a lesson or two about come backs..." He said. He had a plan. He wasn't going to loose to this team rocket wimp. " Damn! Shiftry's too fast.." he muttered under his breath. " Dusknoir! Spin as fast as you can then do signal beam!".

Dusknoir was striked by the faint attack full blast. He had barely lived through that. Now there was going to be a leafstorm. Nonetheless he obeyed. he spun like he never spun before.Then he fired a signal beam and destroyed the leafstorm and hitting shiftry along the concusion  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:51 pm
Satoru cringed. That was bound to do a ton of damage. Lucky Shiftry had used Synthesis not that long ago. It still had a bit of health. Satoru quickly considered his options.He could use Synthesis again, and risk getting hit by Signalbeam again and losing the round. Or, they could try another attack and hope it does enougth dammage. Satoru shrugged. "It's your choice, Shiftry!" he called out to his Pokémon. Shiftry had always prefered to call its own shots anyways. Satoru knew it'd make it's own comeback.

Shiftry smirked. It had only a tiny amount of HP left, but Dusknoir was weak too. Time for a fast decission. It focused it's Dark energy into a Shadow Ball attack quickly. The faster Shiftry performed the atack, the less damage it would do, the Pokémon knew. But it didn't matter. It wanted this to be over. The Shadow Ball was hurled at Dusknoir and hit dead-center. Was that enougth? Satoru asked himself.

(What happened to Amelie and Haruko?)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:52 pm
Herc was appalled. He hadn't expected shiftry to de so indepeddent from its master. but that didn't matter. All he knew was that Dusknoir had fainted already." Damn...that was too tense." he said under his breath.

" Alright... you win. But FYI? I won more than you could ever count with your tiny little fingers." he danced around. " come back dusknoir! that was an awsome battle" He extended his pokebal and Dusknoir disappeared.

Next pokemon is"The Ice queen Froslass."

"Frosslass, let's do a contest combo" He said with courage and determination.
" Use Twister!" She spun wildly creating a massive vortex in her wake. " Now use Ice Beam to create the blizzard of the century." A power beam shot from the centre of the twister and shot wildly 360 degrees freezing everything. SHitry was frozen from top to toe once she stopped spinning. All her surroundings was crystalline. " Now beat that!!!" he said smugly. Shiftry had taken A LOT of damage after that combo.

( Hmmm... you can start of by bringing her to the hospital! not the pokemon centre...) xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:51 pm
What the heck is he talking about? Satoru wondered as Herc ranted something about winning. That had been a sweet victory! And now this Froslass....Shiftry had fainted from that last attack. Honestly, a level one Tackle could have fainted it. "You did awesome, Shiftry," Satoru said as he held out the Pokéball and the Pokémon was recalled. But now what? He was down to three Pokémon, and his opponent had four. But he had a slight advantage. Will had told him Herc's team before hand. If he was lucky, he could still use his types to his advantage. But against Froslass...He'd need Fire or Steel, and normal types wouldn't do damage.... Just it's time, then, he thought before unhooking a Pokéball from his belt. "Salamence! Go!"

Salamence appeared and glared at Herc. It hadn't been long since Salamence was recalled. The Pokémon grinned.

"Salamence was my first Pokémon, and the strongest one I've ever encountered. You won't have this as easy as last time," Satoru threatened. "Salamence! Get in the air!" he commaded. Salamence immediatly spread it's large crimosn wings and elevated many meters above the ground. It's easier for a winged Pokémon like Salamence to dodge a Pokémon like Froslass who's stuck on the ground if it's in the air. he reminded himself. He had the advantage of a larger playing field, plus an experiance and first-hit advantage. Satoru liked those odds. "Salamence! Start this off with Fire Fang!" Salamence instantly let out a breath of hot flames that took the shape of powerful teeth. The Pokémon charged at Froslass, alowing the flames to clamp over her feminine figure.

Meanwhile....

Haruko sighed. The girl hadn't woken up yet. Gently, hoping not to irritate Umbreon, he lifted her from the ground. He took a glance back at the battle. Satoru wasn't losing to badly. He'd be fine. I don't know this town...I can get her back to the Pokémon Center, but a hospital might be better.....I don't know where the hospital is... Haruko pondered this for a moment. It was Umbreon's bizarre move that had caused this, so the PC might be better...Plus, Ichigo and Kaemon would probably still be there. He could send one of them to bother Satoru. "You should follow," Haruko told the Umbreon as he walked off towards the Pokémon center.

(None of the boys in this family follow instructions particularly, well, do they?)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:56 am
"Ha! You do know that Frosslass is a ice type right? and that your type dragon? We know how to deal with the likes of you! Besides I have an innovative style of pokemon..." he ranted on and on. he finally saw that she was going to get hit and said. " Frosslass use twister as a leverage! and jump high". WIth a dancer's skill she spun crazily as she did before and a twister was conjured. The twister did some damage. The twister disappeared and so did Frosslass. Salamence was a bit confused. Frosslass being a type ghost could hover for as long she wanted. " Now use Shadow Ball!" SHe focused ghostly powers into a ball and fired at him from the back. "I still got my trump card..." he grinned.

Umbreon nodded. she walked gracefully by his side keeping guard over Haruko and went to the Hospital.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:44 pm
"You do realize an Ice type Pokémon has no advantage unless it actually uses Ice type moves, right?" Satoru countered sarcastically. "Salamence! Get outta there!"

Salamence obeyed it's trainer immediatly and took off into the sky, avoiding a critical hit from the Shadow Ball and only taking a fair amount of damage. It flew up far above the twister, and well above the limit an average Ghost type could get to while still retaining it's form.

"While you're up there, use Draco Meteor!" Satoru shouted, hoping Salamence could still here him. It did, and immediatly roared. The sky around it darkened a bit as powerful meteors formed and plumeted towards Froslass. Their Dragon ability made it so they could easily hit even an invisible ghost. Satoru ducked a bit, though. No guarentees the metoers wouldn't hit him as well when spread over such a large range. But he smiled as they pelted against Froslass's icy skin.

(Where'd Will end up?)

Meanwhile...

Haruko approached the doors of the Pokémon center and kicked them open easily. Nurse Joy looked up from her desk as he walked in. "Oh my, is she okay?" she asked hurridly when she spotted Amelie in Haruko's arms.

"Just fainted, I think," He replied. "She attacked me outta nowhere, but one of her Umbreon's moves affected her weirdly," he explained. Joy quickly motioned for her Chansey.

"I don't know what we can do other than wait," she said, "but I'll set her up with a bed in the back." Chansey wheeled in a stretcher and Haruko placed her gently on it.

"Umbreon'll wanna go with her," he told Joy. She nodded. Haruko sighed. What a strange day. He was tempted to go back to the battle, but he felt he should wait here for the girl to wake up, so he could question her properly. He glanced over his shoulder. A girl with light red hair was sitting at a table, smirking at him. She let out a laugh as he made eye contact.

"Back so soon?" she questioned. "I thought you were gonna find Satoru, not beat up a little kid."

"Shut up," Haruko scowled as he walked over to join her. "I thought you were leaving."

"We are. Kaemon had to make a phone call first," she explained, gesturing to a blue-haired man Haruko's age who was twirling the cord of a payphone impatiently.

"Right," Haruko said. "I'm still not comin' with, though." She shrugged it off. Haruko slumped into a chair as his friend Kaemon walked back towards them.

Keamon glanced at Haruko, then shook his head. "I don't know why you're back, and I don't really care. Ya ready, Ichigo?"

The girl nodded and stood up. "Catch ya later, Haru," she said, grabbing Kaemon's backback and tossing it at him before walking away towards the doors. Kaemon followed. Haruko smirked. He really didn't mind that they were leaving him again. He did mind that his brother-bothering had been disrupted, though. He stared out the window, and noticed a shape above the buildings. "That's Salamence," he said outloud. "Using Draco Meteor. Nice one, Satoru."

(That was long and pointless, but I was bored. Ichigo and Kaemon are Haruko's buddies, their characters of mine from the same story as Haruko and Satoru. They may show up again, probably not. Haruko's family scares them....) (Your last post was #100, btw. Yay!!!)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:18 pm
Will stared as Satoru unleashed its most powerful technique. The meteors hurled Frosslass down like she was a meteor herself. She landed with an exlposion that rocked the area. Will shielded himself up. When the smoke was cleared he could see Frosslass standing grace fully. No matter, she had taken quite a damage even though powerfull she was still type ice and had an advantage over that attack.

" HA! Frosslass reduced the damage by casting a twister and absorbing some of the meteors!" He said with thin confidence. He had to admit, that salamence was a toughie. " Fross lass aim twister at him and combine it with Ice spears and ice beam!" He said It was a complicated move but this was her sig move and they would go through it through the end. Frosslass gathered the twisters power and concentrated it into a ball. then she shot a swirling beam of wind at salamence. Then she released Icicle spikes everywhere and they shot randomly everywhere. Will put up a barrier using slowpoke around satoru and him. She then shot a Ice beam directed at him with the power of the twister.

Umbreon stayed hidden as Haruko talked to some people. He didn't trust them one bit but he didn't want to show herself either.

(100th anniversary!!!! of this RP)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:36 pm
(hey, there's Will. Hi Will!!! *waves*) (Ice doesn't have a resistance to Dragon, btw. *Has my spiffy little Dialga/Palkia type chart from the Darkrai download*...)

"Crud," Satoru muttered as the icicles flew in every direction. He was gratful for Kokkoro's shield, but Salamence would have to actually try to evade the attack. He glanced up. Salamence was doing a decent job of dodging the spears by flying quickly. A few were still hitting, but Salamence was minimizing the damage. Satoru silently gave thanks to the fact that Salamence had so much HP. At a lower level, this would have been disasterous. "Alright, Salamence! Use Fire Fang again!" Satoru grimaced as he realized only a few of Salamence's moves could even hit Froslass. It didn't matter, though. Fire Fang was a good move. Salamence dove down towards Froslass, gathering speed as it plumemted towards the Pokémon. It's flaming mouth melted a good percentage of the icicles being hurled at it, and within seconds another powerful Fire Fang clenched it's flaming teeth around Froslass. Satoru smiled.

Meanwhile....

Haruko leaned against the back of his chair, watching the fight from a distance. Salamence had been dodging something too small to see, and now it dove towards the ground with a mouthful of flames. Haruko couldn't help but question his recent training. Satoru had become so strong, so fast, while Haruko hadn't been in many serious battles in years. Ranger Training was tough, he'd admit, and his Pokémon had benifited greatly from it, but he wondered, if Satoru and him were to face off, who would end up the victor? Up until now, he would've won without a question. But Satoru'd gotten good. it didn't hurt that Salamence was a Pokémon with high stats to begin with. Haruko sighed. His little brother was so grown up!

He glanced over towards Umbreon, who had concealed herself rather than follow Amelie. The Pokémon was so untrusting, and he couldn't figure out why. What did he ever do to it? It wasn't his fault the girl had attacked and passed out! He groaned and looked over towards the doors leading to the back room. Maybe Joy'd come back soon. At least it'd be someone to talk to. Since Kaemon and Ichigo left, he was the only person in the center.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:42 pm
(Reilyn x is gonna be joining us soon! heart )  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff