Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
This is a Roleplay called "War!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  sure
  no
  sounds cool, i'll just follow along, but not join
  ^sounds like a good idea
View Results

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:21 pm
Sarri looked at Sayuri and nodded then went to the rock next to the tree.
"Flamepelt, Frostfoot come here." Sarri pointed to a spot next to her and obeyed. "Sayuri why dont we go and buy some weapons and go with the plan instead of waisting time with this guy." she insisted looking at her tigers and petting them at the same time trying to relax. we need to get "you know what im just going to buy some weapons while you two stay here. i think i know a place where to get weapons." Sarri stood up and walked neer the city. and while im at it i could get some better clothing.... she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:04 pm
Sayuri watched Serri head toward town, she bent down and patted Darkwing. I'll be back, She brushed across her sleeping unicorns mind, "He needs his rest, Kishi and you, are coming with me. I don't trust you here alone with Darkwing." She lead Aren and Kishi, with there pets, and caught up with Serri.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:59 pm
Sarri was walking until she herd her name being called, she turned around to see Sayuri, Kishi and Aren. oh no the freak is coming with us? "so you guys desided to come along with me to find some weapons?" Sarri asked "i know this place where we can get some weapons. its not far from here." she replyed. "Flamepelt, Frostfoot go back with Darkwing and keep him company when he wakes up so he wont be alone and confused." she instruckted her tiger and they took off back to where Darkwing was.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:46 pm
As they walked from the clearing, Aren thought some instructions to Eldarin. The creature then manipulated shadows and brought darkness out of the ground and in front of himself to make an exact copy of himself. Then having it follow Aren, he sunk into the shadows and traveled back to where Darkwing was and dispersed himself into a rock while waiting for the tigers to return.  

Fvel

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:17 pm
((@Flamepaw: and what the heck do u think ur going to do?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:49 pm
((It's a story, you have to wait and see. lol. Suspense!))  

Fvel

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:31 pm
(( rolleyes toms))
when they got to the place where they sold weapons Sarri saw something dissapear in the shadows. "guys did you see that?" she asked the Sayuri and Kitchi. "i swear i saw something. why dont you and Kishi go and get weapons while i go check on our pets?" Sarri insisted. she ran through the forest and got back to the tigers to see them sitting garding the horse. "ok i was just checking to see if you guys were ok. i think it is best if i stay here..." Sarri replyed to her tiger who were happy to see her. she went to sit down on the rock she was sitting on when she was instruckted by Sayuri. then she saw Sayuri's horse wake up looking around. "dont worry Sayuri, Kishi and the freak went to go buy weapons so they will be back soon. im just going to stay here and make sure nothing happens to you guys." she reasured Darkwing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:11 pm
((lol, dawnstar!!!))

Sayuri and Kishi looked at the weapons, "I'll buy a sword for Serri, she needs one. I have enough weapons already." She said and looked at the swords. They were all really boring and the sameone, a salesman walked up behind her. "We have more swords in the back if your looking for a better one." He said as if he was anwsering Sayuri's thoughts. She nodded and headed towards the back.

Swords lined the wall, the desine on the handle was amazing. Finally she found the perfect one, its handle had carvings of waves and on top of the sword was a blue gem. Perfect. She thought and grabbed the sword. She spotted Kishi still looking and decided to buy the sword then help her look.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:15 pm
((^^))
as Sarri waited for the girls she looked at the pets who have fallen asleep on their own. she got up then looked around to make sure that the place was secure and went back to where her rock was. she sat on her rock and still made sure that the place was secured. we need to get new clothes too when the girls come back. im sure the hag isnt making anymove today well i hope... Sarri thought.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:44 pm
Looking up and down the rows of swords, Aren snorted. Picking up a sword he swung it around himself going through several Tai Chi routines. Stopping, he snorted at the sword again and set it back on the rack. Then putting his hands on his scimitar's hilt he pulled it out in a flash. Swinging it around it looked as if a thousand dazzling diamonds were falling around him. In the middle of the routine he pulled out a second sword, a falchion, and swung it with the scimitar, making the swords spin a perfect harmony. Then flipping both swords up in the air they fell back into their respective sheaths. "Choose a sword already, you're wasting time." Aren said while walking out of the store and placing a book and a heavy bag of gold coins on the smitty's counter. The book's title said, "The fine arts of making swords and exotic weapons."

((back to Eldarin))
Noticing that Sarri sat on the rock next to himself, he gave a mental sigh of relief. Suddenly, he though of a mean idea. Bringing about his innate abilities, he summoned a heavy rain storm above the clearing. Then forcing the clouds to rain he focused the rain in Sarri's direction where she was sitting.  

Fvel

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:59 pm
(( what did i do Flamepaw?))
Sarri was sitting bye her tree and saw a thunderstorm coming. "come on lets go to Kitchi and Sayuri to see what they are doing." she replyed to her two tigers and Darkwing getting up. as the three animals walked toward the direction of the shop she knew. when they got there she peeked inside the store looking at Sayuri and Kitchi looking at the swords. "hey Sayuri, Kitchi looking for swords?" she asked at the enterance. "im just going to find us a new place to settle. there was a thunderstorm at our place so we just left to find you guys and to go find an apartment." she replyed. she walked out of the shop and looked at the animals. "well lets go find a apartment to spent the knight." she sighed to the animals.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:30 pm
((you didn't respond to my request to join the twilight rp. emo And you called me emo at anime club. Plus It's my character's personality))
Noticing that Sarri and the animals left, Eldarin formed back into his original form. Then sighing he melted into shadows and appeared back next to Aren outside of the smitty. Looking at him he asked, "Are we going to go kill the queen and her dragon soon?" "Just wait Eldarin, he killed the clan, but patience is the key to success. Just wait and you can kill her and the dragon soon." Aren replied to him while looking up at the mountains in the distance and standing in the rain.  

Fvel

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:12 pm
((@dawnstar: You called him what?!?!?! Apoligize now!!!!!))
((@flamepaw: and who said you get to kill the queen and her dragon?))

Sayuri grabbed Serri's arm, "Here I bought you a sword." She handed her the sword and ran over to Darkwing. Sorry, I won't let that guy ever do that again. Darkwing snortted and turn away from Aren and Eldarin. Sayuri held back a laugh and headed back inside the shop, hopping Kishi was done, she didn't want to leave Erin alone for to much longer.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:28 pm
Kira sat on Blackthorn; below her, her great army formed. They faced her, "Hail Queen Kira!" They all said in unision.

"People are rebelling, they are probably making their weak army as I speak. In a few hours, Sayuri, our great enemy, will be matching here to try and take these animals away from us. You have your animals with you, because you were willing to gone and fight for me." They all cheered, animal sounds filled the air behind Queen Kira. Elephants, wild cats, birds, horses, and many other animals walked out of the castle, covered in armor. "Find your human and battle with us!" All of the animals charged down to the army and stood beside them.

"Fight to stop these people from stopping me!" She lifted her sword and her army cheered.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:56 pm
(stop being mean to flamepaw, dawnstar! Flamepaw is cool!)
((lol i didn't read anything so i was going to put "kishi fell asleep" but that would kind of be a bad time....good thing i did read it..."

Kishi admired her new weopon.

(btw, flamepaw, i didn't see you holding hands with anyone at anime club. o: was she not there or did you just not hold her hand?)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff