Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:56 pm
((If you guys don't mind, for Rosalie, we can all use her for whatever we have in mind. As long as the plots interesting. That okay with you guys? Besides, Tick-Tock will be my main one.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:01 pm
((I hope you don't mind that I'm god-modding a little for Rosalie?))

Nana gathered up all her courage and spoke in her strongest voice. "I--I suppose if you want to put it that way, Your Highness, then yes, I have betrayed you and your mother. And don't you dare touch any of my friends." She turned away from the princess, tilted her head, and pulled down the collar of her blouse to expose the Jabberwock-blood tattoo on the back of her neck, the symbol that marked her as a Guardian. Several of the soldiers backed away a little at the sight of it. "Both you and I know, Your Highness, what the Guardians can do, and that you should never have a Guardian hold you in bad favor."

((Edit: yeah, that sounds good. ^-^ ))

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:12 pm
(okay)

Indy put her head back onto her head " Oh goodie. " Putting her hand behind her back her claws began to sharpen " you are too much like your mother "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:12 pm
The Night Faery
((I hope you don't mind that I'm god-modding a little for Rosalie?))

Nana gathered up all her courage and spoke in her strongest voice. "I--I suppose if you want to put it that way, Your Highness, then yes, I have betrayed you and your mother. And don't you dare touch any of my friends." She turned away from the princess, tilted her head, and pulled down the collar of her blouse to expose the Jabberwock-blood tattoo on the back of her neck, the symbol that marked her as a Guardian. Several of the soldiers backed away a little at the sight of it. "Both you and I know, Your Highness, what the Guardians can do, and that you should never have a Guardian hold you in bad favor."

((Edit: yeah, that sounds good. ^-^ ))

Rosalie's eyes narrowed, taking a step back, card guards filing infront of her. "Fine. Guardian!" She spat the word as if it were most fowl. "But don't you worry. I'll find a time and a place for you and your little friends." She looked towards Hatter and Tick-Tock. "I'll have both of you locked away." Then, her eye turned towards Cheshire. "And I'll have your hide, but for now, I'm late for my speech." With her last words spoken, she raised her head high, and turned on her heels, disappearing through a forming glass portal. As soon as her highness was gone, the card guards followed before it was just the group again.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:16 pm
Tick-Tock frowned, eyes downcast, hiding behind The Hatter. "She's a very bad person, Tick-Tock." She muttered, hands convulsing from time to time. She looked back towards The Hatter. "Why did she lock you away? You never answered, Tick-Tock." Then, she looked towards Nana and smiled. "What are Guardians? What do they, Tick-Tock, do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:22 pm
Myria let her claws go back to normal "That was too close , I care not to lose my hide to her. "

"I don't quite Recall Tick, the queend did jail anyone who disagreed with her." He took a sip of tea , silently grateful that he hadn't lost his head yet

"So what now? " She looked at the other "The palace is no longer safe , I suppose we'll have to go. She knew what she had said about the princess was true. She had apparently gained her mother's love of beheading people and her hatred for the chesire cats  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:29 pm
At the castle, a figure, whom everyone that had gathered, had expected to be The King, was shocked to see it to be none other than Rosalie Heart, The Queen of Hearts daughter. She approached her 'loyal' subjects and project her voice to the crowd. "My fellow Wonderlandians. My father cannot speak at the moment, for the grief that clenches his heart. The grief clenches all of our hearts at her 'sudden' departure." Rosalie tried her best to hide the grin wanting to spread across her lips. "However, have no fear, for you have a new queen. I, Rosalie Hearts, shall take over and rule you, better than that of my mother." She smiled and lifted a golden, sparkling crown abover her head, the very crown her mother was wearing only hours before her assassination. "ALL HAIL THE NEW QUEEN OF HEARTS!" The card guards shouted, as the crown was placed upon Rosalie's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:29 pm
Nana looked up at Tick-Tock and smiled back. She was just so cute! "Do you know about Jabberwocky, Tick-Tock?" she asked. "Well, the Guardians are a group of people who protect Jabberwocks from horrible people like Princess Rosalie who want to kill them. The Guardians are very fierce, just like Jabberwocks, and I'm the daughter of their leader. It comes in handy sometimes. Although now that she knows, she'll probably be keeping a close eye on me. You're right, Indya, it's not safe here anymore."  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:32 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Myria let her claws go back to normal "That was too close , I care not to lose my hide to her. "

"I don't quite Recall Tick, the queend did jail anyone who disagreed with her." He took a sip of tea , silently grateful that he hadn't lost his head yet

"So what now? " She looked at the other "The palace is no longer safe , I suppose we'll have to go. She knew what she had said about the princess was true. She had apparently gained her mother's love of beheading people and her hatred for the chesire cats

Tick-Tock's eye widened and she tugged at The Hatter's sleeve. "You guys, Tick-Tock, could stay with me. In The Underground." Now, The Underground was only rumored to exist, but it was said things no longer wanted such as a childhood toy ended up there. "Anywhere, Tick-Tock, here isn't safe. The Queen could be watching whether we, Tick-Tock, know she is or not, but she doesn't know, Tick-Tock, about The Underground." She smiled eagerly at the thought of being helpful.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:34 pm
The Night Faery
Nana looked up at Tick-Tock and smiled back. She was just so cute! "Do you know about Jabberwocky, Tick-Tock?" she asked. "Well, the Guardians are a group of people who protect Jabberwocks from horrible people like Princess Rosalie who want to kill them. The Guardians are very fierce, just like Jabberwocks, and I'm the daughter of their leader. It comes in handy sometimes. Although now that she knows, she'll probably be keeping a close eye on me. You're right, Indya, it's not safe here anymore."

Her eye widened further. "Oh, Tick-Tock knows! Tick-Tock knows!" She limped over to Nana and smiled. "The Underground has a, Tick-Tock, tunnel that leads to The Jabberwockies."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:38 pm
"Really?" Nana said. "Then maybe I could see my family again... Do you have any idea how to get to the Underground?"

((well, I'm off for the night... Good night!! ^-^ ))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:38 pm
"The underground" She paused for a moment to think. " Tick Tock is right, it may be the only safe place. Rosalie will have us killed once she gets the chance "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:42 pm
Tick-Tock nodded and banged against her top hat. "I'm unwanted too. It's where I've, Tick-Tock, been hiding from Rosalie." She limped ahead of them and waved the on. "Tick-Tock will show you. Tick-Tock will help."

((And I'm off to bed too. Sorry to leave you here, but atleast you'll have something to look foreward too! Later. Hope you enjoyed yourself.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:49 pm
(night you two)

Indya followed Tick Tock , wondering if her brother was done there. She hadn't seen him in so long. As she walked along she wondered how long it would be until the princess ordered them to be found and killed  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:02 am
Kahlan_BrightBlade
(night you two)

Indya followed Tick Tock , wondering if her brother was done there. She hadn't seen him in so long. As she walked along she wondered how long it would be until the princess ordered them to be found and killed

As they followed Tick-Tock, the sky seemed to become darker and more and more debri seemed to litter their surroundings. "Home." Tick-Tock said, hold out an arm for the others to see a large pile of landfill filled mostly with old toys and pieces of scrap metal.

"The entrance, Tick-Tock, isn't much further, Tick-Tock." Leading them further into the landfill, they reached a door in the ground. Pulling out three tea-cups and the teapot from her hat, she placed them on the door, eye narrowed in concentration. Then, they began spinning faster and faster and faster, before abruptly, they stopped. "Get, Tick-Tock, get ready." She said to the three, placing the teacups and teapot back in her hat. Then, before they knew it, the door flew open and the were all sucked in. Falling and Falling, just like Alice did when she came to Wonderland. But how wonderful could a place called The Underground possibly be?  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff